Delta 6 (The Pack)

Von DarkDisco7

Delta; -The fourth letter of the Greek alphabet -A codename used to represent the letter 'D' -A brand name ... Mehr

Authors note
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A wild tag appears!
200 FOLLOWERS :D!!!!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6/1k!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
2k/Promo ;)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
WOAH
Chapter 14
Chapter 15/3k/tags 2 + 3/WOAH v2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17/4k
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
5k/Please read
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Going on hold for a bit
SETO
10k!
Chapter 25
Chapter 25 - republished cuz WP is being glitchy
Im back!
Chapter Summaries/Ch. 26 Prep
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 20

941 49 197
Von DarkDisco7

I may or may not have done a face-ish reveal in my random stuff book

     ~3rd P.O.V. As seen from ???? And ????~

     "Hey there! Are you alright? Let me help you."

       ....

       "You're lucky I found you-there's been a influx in mobs lately. And they've seemed to become more dangerous due to a number of reasons. But fear not, I'm sure Notch will get them under control soon. Meanwhile I'm trying to help out by chipping away at their numbers. Anyways, what's your name?"

....

      "Endi? That's a nice name. My name is-    !"

~~~

Warnings: None

~Preston's P.O.V.~

     "This is my life now. I have climbed this hill, and now I shall die upon it."
      "Shut up, we've only been hiking for twenty minutes."

....

       "Why are you glaring at me?"
        "I'm hoping you'll spontaneously combust."
        "I save you from a mob of angry villagers, and this is how you repay me?"
         "Pretty much."

         I snicker as Rob rolls his eyes, attempting to turn away before I can catch the small smile on his lips. We've been bantering back and forth for the past little bit, passing the time while we hike up a mountain to Rob's secret reservoir or something like that. At the time I wasn't really paying attention-instead occupying myself with playing catch with Silver-but I seem to recall him saying something about storing all his beast weapons and potions here, and having some sort of plan to quicken the uniting of us and the remaining three white gems. Why he had to drag me along, I don't know. But at least he's good company.

       "So what kinds of things do you keep in here anyway?" I question, huffing in effort as I haul myself up a small ledge.
        "Some of the rarest items and the best enchanted gear I have. Such as totems of undying, elytra wings, and super overpowered gear."
         "You've been to the end islands?!" I exclaim, my eyes widening in disbelief.
         Rob shakes his head, chuckling. "No, not myself. A guy named Seto, like the strongest Mage in the history of ever, got past the dragon without even engaging it to go collect data on the end islands. But he couldn't help himself from raiding some of the cities and ships, and came back with a ton of loot as well as two pairs of elytra wings. He gave one to me for a favour he owed me." He explains, stretching casually. "Though I think I'll be giving him a run for his money having a white gem and all."
          "Oh cool... But tell me again why I have to come with you to get... Whatever it is you're getting? Like what if that guy back at home wakes up and freaks out and-"
         "OH DEAR NOTCH YOU'RE RIGHT!" Rob shrieks, stopping dead in his tracks. "I'm such a moron! I'm sorry for the quick departure, but I've gotta get back!"

          Before I get a chance to voice my thoughts on this, Rob pulls out a silver key laced with lines of sapphire, and practically shoves it into my hands.

        "Take this, make your way up to the top of this hill, and look for the tallest spruce tree up there. On the North side of the trunk, at eye level, should be a small keyhole. Then use this key to access my stronghold, and go look for a black satchel with a golden drawstring, and bring it to me. It should be hanging up near the stairs." He instructs, giving me little to no time to comprehend his words before he lets out a quick 'gotta run' and teleports away in a cloud of smoke.
        "Gee, thanks." I grumble, pocketing the key.

         I glance at the sun, and then at the steep hill before me, making a rough estimate at how much time I'll have to get there and back before sunset. Out of the corner of my eye, I see the line connecting Rob and I's gems grow substantially fainter, although not as faint as the other three.

       "Looks like it just me and you, girl." I sigh, giving Silver an affectionate rub between the ears.

       Silver barks in reply, nuzzling into my hand. I smile, combing my fingers through her fluffy cost briefly, and then standing back up.

        "We'd better get going. It'll be sundown soon, and I don't want any of these freaky mobs comings anywhere near me."

       Silver barks an agreement, circling around my legs, and then jogging off ahead. I take a deep breath, crack my neck, and then follow after her.

~~~

      "Big spruce tree... Big... Spruce... Aha! There it is!"

       Striding tiredly over to the towering spruce tree, I take a moment to rest at its base, placing my palms heavily on my knees and doubling over. Climbing up such a steep hill, combined with the fact I had to move quickly, and the air thins increasingly as I progressed, has left me absolutely pooped.

        "Well... There's my exercise for the year." I huff, shaking out my limbs, and trying to loosen the painfully tight muscles.

        Silver shows her agreement by practically collapsing on the ground, tongue lolling out, and cheat rising and falling rapidly. I laugh breathily at her position, at the same time longing to have thick fur like her. A chilling breeze sweeps over the mountain top, and I shiver. Man it sure is cold up here. I observe, hugging myself tightly and letting my skin rise in temperature. Rob sure picked a good spot to hide his loot.

Grumble. Grumble.

       I jump at the sudden low gurgling sound, quickly spinning around to try and see the source. Half of me was expecting a polar bear, but thankfully, it just so happens to be my stomach.

Grrrumble.

      It grumbles again, demeaning food.

       "Sorry Mr. Stomach, we've got more important things to do. I need to get Rob this satchel thingy before sundown, so eating will have to wait." I apologize, patting my stomach.

       Silver snorts, probably questioning my sanity. I mean, I did just talk to my stomach. She then barks, springs up, and starts to paw at the trunk of the spruce tree.

       "Yeah, yeah, I get it. We need to hurry." I laugh, approaching the tree. "Now... Rob said the key hole was on the North side of the trunk, and eye level. Which means it should be-"

       I take a quick glance into the sky to find North, circle the tree, and coming face to face with a small, nearly undetectable, keyhole.

      "-here."

       Pulling out the key Rob gave to me before running off, I lift it, and gently insert it into the hole. After a twist, there's a resounding click, and suddenly right behind me the ground is falling away through a series of pistons and redstone to reveal a brick staircase. I withdraw the key, and place it in my inventory. Then turning towards the staircase, I follow as Silver leads the way, trotting fearlessly down underground. The sight that awaits me is truly amazing.

        "Woah..."

       The stairway opens into a massive cavern, so big, it gives me the impression that the entire mountain is in fact hollow. A mixture of redstone lamps and glow stone hang from the ceiling and shine from the walls, casting a magical glow over every surface. A giant Quartz chandelier hangs in the centre, with small consistent blue flames flickering at the points, fuelled by everlasting magic. In the centre of the massive cavern, stretching from the very bottom to nearly the ceiling, is the biggest tree I've witnessed in my life. Vibrant green leaves adorn an ancient gnarled trunk, vines twisting and draping over its branches. Beacons and sea lanterns surround the tree, casting a mythical glow. A giant spiralling staircase wraps around the tree, giving access to dozens of different levels. Waterfalls spurts from the walls of the cave, falling into a circular pool around the tree. There are also plants and flowers of all sorts, some I've never even seen before, covering a large portion of everything. But those are just the decorations.

       Contained on multiple levels, held on shelves and stands and chests and benches are collections of rare and valuable artifacts. Fully enchanted diamond armour, portals, elytra wings, treasures probably worth thousands, ornamental weapons, enchanted swords and bows, dozens of brewing stands and potions, enchanted books and enchanting tables, gold, diamonds, emeralds, other ores I've never even heard of, skulls, bags, nether stars, and so so much more cover every inch of the place. I swear my jaw hits the floor.

       "Stronghold my butt! This is a flipping treasury! The only person who could have more stuff is Notch!" I exclaim, eyes lighting up in awe and curiosity. "How long did this take him?!"

       Silver let's out a sharp bark, snapping my from my trance. I shake my head, managing to tear my eyes away from the beauty of this place to glance in her direction. She's padding back and fourth under a black and gold satchel, pinned to the wall just by the doorway.

      "Thanks girl."

      I pat her head, walking over and removing the bulging sack from the wall. I quickly pocket it. And I really should just leave it there. Just get the bag like Rob instructed, lock the place up, and be done with it. But I mean, you don't just walk into a place like this and not explore it a bit more.

       "Just a quick peek." I tell myself, inching away from the door. "Then I'll leave."

       Silver barks in frustration, nipping at my pant leg. She growls, tugging back.

       "Aw cmon girl, I promise I'll be fast." I plead, ripping my leg away.

      Silver barks doubtfully, stamping her foot, but giving up nonetheless. With obvious attitude, she turns on her heels, and stomps back to the doorway where she plops down and waits just on the first few steps. I flash her a reassuring smile, before tuning and starting to step towards the stairway.

        The second my foot touches the wood, there's an earsplitting clang, and suddenly iron bars are slamming over the entrance. Suddenly there's a loud alarm bell, and every beacon and light is turning an angry red, the waterfalls turning to lava and the blue flames on the chandelier becoming red. Silver yelps in despair, trapped in the other side of the bars. The floor seems to sway under my feet, and there's a sickening twisting feeling in my gut. I whip towards Silver, grabbing the satchel, and hurling it through the bars.

       "GO SILVER, GO! GO BRING THIS TO ROB AND GET HELP!" I command her.

       She nods, clamps the bag between her jaws, and takes off in a mad sprint up the stairs. Not a second later, the retract, becoming a solid wall once more. And as a ghastly, disembodied roar thunders through the cavern, my gut sinks further. Something like a dragon, made out of a translucent glowing blue mist, twists and climbs out from the heart of the tree. As its pupil less white eyes lock onto me, and it lets out another disembodied roar, only a few choice words come to mind.

     "What have I done?"

~~~
Question of the chapter:

Reactions?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.7K 116 10
Gods, supreme beings of immense power, often thought to be all knowing and all powerful. But little do people know, they are often just shadows of wh...
1.5K 153 37
(Sequel to "Don't judge a book by it's cover) Ever since the previous adventure, the 4 sons parted ways. They were going on their own journeys. Adam...
1.5K 150 33
Two siblings, from the evil entity Herobrine, were separated at the age of 1. Unknowingly adopted by Notch and Steve, they will soon find each other...
650 23 6
"Who am I? a hacker or a saviour?" Players always believe that hackers are bad. I will whatever it takes to change it! ______________________________...