Don't Leave Me || BBH X Reade...

By Minaaa6393

Y/l/n Y/n was a reserved, quiet and a rather cold girl. People only knew about how beautiful and smart she is... More

《Prologue》
《Chapter 1》
《Chapter 2》
《Chapter 3》
《Chapter 4》
《Chapter 6》
《Chapter 7》
《Chapter 8》
《Chapter 9》
《Chapter 10》
《Chapter 11》
Rest in peace.
《Chapter 12》
《Chapter 13》
《Chapter 14》
《Chapter 15》
《Chapter 16》
《Chapter 17》
《Chapter 18》
《Chapter 19》
《Chapter 20》
《Chapter 21》
《Chapter 22》
《Chapter 23》
《Chapter 24》
《Chapter 25》
《Chapter 26》
《Chapter 27》
A/N:NEW....
A/N
《Chapter 28》
《Chapter 29》
A/N:.....Still alive...
《Chapter 30》
《Chapter 31》
《FINAL》
...

《Chapter 5》

3.4K 124 50
By Minaaa6393

The next day, you woke up early knowing that your grandfather would probably come early and leave early because of his business and all.

You did your morning routine and went to prepare your breakfast which was just a couple of fruits and a yogurt. You sat down and slowly ate your food. That morning you felt the same feeling you haven't felt for a while. A familiar feeling that you always seemed to feel whenever you were alone.

Emptiness.

When you were with Jiyeon or your grandfather that feeling was disappearing but once you were left alone in silence it took over. You hated silence. Hearing nothing but your own thoughts.

You sighed softly and looked at your half eaten breakfast. You didn't have the appetite anymore. It seemed like you woke with a bad mood.

You decided to at least finish the yogurt then put the fruits back not wanting to waste it for nothing.

You started cleaning around in the apartement since you were bored. When there was nowhere to clean anymore, you went to the living room and collapsed on the couch.

Looking at the ceiling, you thought Should I call Jiyeon.

Just when you were about to reach for the phone it rang with Jiyeon's name on the screen. You picked up

"Good morning." She said in a tone that seemed a bit off.

"...Good morning.....Is something wrong?"

She signed, loud enough for you to hear. Kim Jiyeon doesn't sigh.

"Did you really have to be so harsh?" Jiyeon said.

You frowned your eyebrows in confusion "What are you talking about?"

"...Never mind."

You didn't say anything not even wanting to talk about whatever she was saying, something seemed to tell you that it was better not to.

"Do you think we can meet today? Like even for an hour or something."

"Yeah, maybe even longer if you want."

"Great." She said and you heard someone call her from the other line.

"I should go now. I'll talk to you later. Bye"

"Bye" You hung up looked at your ceiling again. What now?

At that moment your doorbell rang and you quickly got up. When you opened the door you saw your grandfather smiling warmly at you. He pulled you for a hug and it didn't take long for you to hug back.

"I missed you, dear" He whispered in your hair. And you couldn't help but smile. But you were really happy for seeing him and getting to be in his arms.

He was the only one who you really saw as a parent.

He pulled away and looked down at you and tucked your hair behind your ear. His smile became wider "My little baby is as beautiful as always."

"Grandpa, I'm not a baby." You said not realizing that you were slightly pouting. He laughed at your cute face.

"Come in." You said, showed where the living room was and went to close the front door.

"Am I really the one who bought this apartment? It seems so different from what I remember." You heard him say walking to the living room. He patted the space next to him and you sat down. He put an arm around your shoulders.

"So tell me about your days, dear."

You started to say whatever you remembered that happened the last last. You didn't have much to say but you tried to say something just to satisfy him.

He kept humming and giving short comments on what you were saying.

"Are you feeling lonely?" He asked with a concerned face.

"No" You reassuring him. Well it was true but there was one thing you didn't want to add. It's fine. I'm used to it.

Even though your grandpa did his best to keep you happy, he was busy with work. Loneliness was something that you assumed was a feeling every child from a rich family felt. Even Jiyeon used to complain a lot about feeling lonely she felt even when her parents were still alive.

"Y/n"

"Yes, grandpa." You responded quietly.

"Go and change. I'm taking you somewhere." He said softly.

"Ok" You got up and went to your room heading to your closet. You didn't know where he was taking you so you opted for something simple and somewhere in the middle, not so casual,not so fancy.

(Yes that's SinB)

You decided to part your hair slightly in the side. And put some light makeup. Foundation, eyeliner and some mascara. As for the lips just some lip balm. You took a black bag and threw everything you needed in it.

"I'm ready." You said walking back to the living room. He looked up from his phone and smiled at you.

"Well then let's go" He said getting up.

You wore your plain white converse, took your keys and waited for him to exit before locking the door and leaving.

You saw him going to the driver seat which kind of surprised you. You hopped inside the passagers seat.

"You're the one driving today?" You asked buckling up your belt.

"Yeah, i didn't feel like coming with a driver today." He said starting the engine. You nodded your head as a response.

"Where are we going?" You asked breaking the long silence that took over for a while.

"You'll see." He said smiling. You stayed quiet for the rest of the time not feeling like saying anything anymore.

°°°°°°

You watched as he parked the car and looked at you with a smile. "Let's go!" You got out of the car and looked at the building and your eyes immediately lit up at what was in front of you. The art museum. You didn't seem like it but you loved drawing and doing art works and you were really good at it. Especially drawing, and something that you really loved too was admiring art works. It gave you inspiration and it somehow calmed you.

You looked at your grandfather and smiled at him "Thank you " You said hugging him.

He laughed "Oh,your welcome lovely." You pulled away and walked towards the museum.

It's not such a bad day after all.

°°°°°°

"So did you like it?" He asked, not taking his eyes off the road.

"Yeah. I really enjoyed it. Thank you." You said making him smile

"I'm glad you enjoyed."

Silence took over for a while before it was broken by your phone ringing. You picked up

"Hi" Jiyeon said, her voice as cheerful as ever.

"Hi"

"Are you free now?"

"Yeah, i guess.."

"Good, then can you meet me at the park?"

"No problem. I'll be there."

"Ok. Well then see ya."

"Bye"

"Bye" You hung up

"Jiyeon?" You looked at your grandpa.

"Yeah, she wants to meet. Hmm Can you drop me at the park near my apartment? It's on the way."

"Yes, of course."

It didn't take long before you arrived at the park.

"She's not here yet?" He said looking around, and you looked around yourself checking if she was anywhere in sight.

"Yeah, it seems like it" You nodded.

"Well then I'll get to see her another time. I have to go."

You hummed and nodded "Thank you for today and I'm really happy I got to see you grandpa." You said smiling at him.

"You don't need to thank me and I'm much happier I got to see you. Take care."

"Bye." With that he left ad you watched the car as it retreated. He stayed longer than I thought.

Jiyeon appeared just some seconds after "Y/n" She said wrapping her arms around you. "Was this your grandpa?" She asked motioning the car, you nodded "Oh, I wanted to talk to him." She whined.

"Anyway, if I called you today it's because I think we need to talk about some things."

"I see." You said quietly. You started walking around and she followed right after.

"Ok, first of all, why didn't you want to come sit with us yesterday?"

"Because the annoying dude was there." You said as soon as she finished her question.

"Which one are you talking about? Well none of them is in my opinion"

"Baekhyun."

"Baekhyun? Annoying? Ok he might be annoying to you but....Why do you hate him so much? He's funny, nice, hyper-"

"That's it too noisy"

Jiyeon looked like she was about to say something but kept quiet in the end. She knew it was useless. Once you didn't like someone or something, the last thing someone could expect was to change your mind.

"We went to the amusement park." Jiyeon said. You turned your head to her wanting to ask for what she was talking about but soon realized what she meant.

You smiled "How was it?"

"It was so much fun. Oppa was so funny, a always. And he got me this teddy." Jiyeon said showing you the teddy bear that you had noticed earlier but didn't bother asking about it.

"Good, seems like you had fun." You said smiling and she nodded happily.

She kept telling you what happened and how she felt at her date, she looked so happy and it made you happy too.

"Tomorrow we're doing some shopping." She said.

"I have to study." You informed.

"You won't."

"You can't do anything about it."

"I can. I'll keep ringing at your doorbell" You stopped and looked at her.

"Seriously?"

"You know I don't mind doing it."

"Ugh, fine but it's only because I kinda want to spend some time with you. Next time even if you have this idea then I'll make you regret thinking about doing it."

"Wow. Creepy." She spoke with a wry smile plastered on her face.

Her phone rang and you watched reluctantly, as she wanted to say something, pick up. "Hello.......... Ah ok..........I-I'm coming. Ok bye"

"You're leaving?" You asked quietly.

"Yeah, I'm so sorry. I wanted to talk about so much more." Jiyeon said pouting.

"It's okay, we have tomorrow if anything."

"Okay" She said hugging you "Bye"

"Bye" She walked away and turned a few steps after to wave at you. You waved back. She kept doing that until you couldn't see each other anymore. "What kind of weirdo is she. We're meeting tomorrow and she's acting like that" You thought before smiling. "That's Jiyeon for you."

Not feeling like going home, you started walking and looking around at the beautiful trees and flowers that surrounded you. It was nice, since it was a bit late there weren't too many people around and the area you were in seemed vacant.

But soon your pleasure got ruined by something that intrigued you. You stopped in you tracks and looked at the sky "Seems like it's going to rain." You thought feeling your mood change instantly.

You hated rainy days.

It reminded you of that horrible day you lost your most precious person on earth. Your mother.

*Flashback*

"How was your day, honey" She smiled from ear to ear, sitting up up straight.

"It was fine" You said putting your bag aside and approaching her, taking a seat beside her on the hospital bed. "How are you feeling?"

"A bit better today." You nodded and smiled at her.

You just came back from school and you went to visit her at the hospital as always.

"Here, your lunch. It might be cold-"

"Thanks Y/n, you're doing a lot. Maybe even too much."

You shook your head "You're my mother, there's never too much for you." You said holding her hands. She smiled at you.

"I'm going to get some water, i'll be right back."

"Ok"

You left the room and went to buy the water bottle.

When you returned the room was filled with nurses and you couldn't get in. You felt your heartbeat going faster. You sat down quietly and tried to calm down.

After like thirty minutes that seemed like thirty years. The doctor came out and seemed down. You got up quickly and went to him.

"What happened?"

He looked at you with sad eyes and muttered a "Sorry." and left.

You felt your heart shatter into pieces and tears started to stream down your face. You couldn't stop them.

It's not true. It can't be...

But it was.

*End of Flashback*

I guess I should go home. You thought and started walking home.

It really started raining at this point. And you really wondered how your state would be when you got home. You just hoped you wouldn't catch a cold.

You stopped looking for somewhere to shelter, but much to your dismay, there wasn't any near.

Suddenly, you felt someone stand next to you. You could see that it was still raining but could not feel the droplets anymore. You soon realized it was someone holding an umbrella. You looked up to see a person you didn't really expect to see that day.

"Baekhyun?"

TBC

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry for the late update. Sorry I kept you waiting for so long (sincerely sorry). So far the longest chapter. Baek was pretty absent in this chapter but as you can see he'll be present in the next one. Thank you guys so much for reading. 사랑해어♡

Edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.7K 34
Meet Choi Ga Eul. She is a new student 3rd year student at Seoul Advanced Academy where all of the rich kids attends. You may think it's all perfect...
22.3K 1.4K 45
Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his dream of being a doctor and lived comfort...
715 47 1
After getting himself in a mess he hadn't foreseen, Baekhyun sees his life change drastically. Having a one night stand with his crush since childhoo...
171K 6.7K 40
From a curiosity make him fallen in love with one girl known as a cold girl. While finding the answer for his question, he also find a way to make he...