Don't Leave Me || BBH X Reade...

Por Minaaa6393

Y/l/n Y/n was a reserved, quiet and a rather cold girl. People only knew about how beautiful and smart she is... Más

《Prologue》
《Chapter 1》
《Chapter 2》
《Chapter 3》
《Chapter 5》
《Chapter 6》
《Chapter 7》
《Chapter 8》
《Chapter 9》
《Chapter 10》
《Chapter 11》
Rest in peace.
《Chapter 12》
《Chapter 13》
《Chapter 14》
《Chapter 15》
《Chapter 16》
《Chapter 17》
《Chapter 18》
《Chapter 19》
《Chapter 20》
《Chapter 21》
《Chapter 22》
《Chapter 23》
《Chapter 24》
《Chapter 25》
《Chapter 26》
《Chapter 27》
A/N:NEW....
A/N
《Chapter 28》
《Chapter 29》
A/N:.....Still alive...
《Chapter 30》
《Chapter 31》
《FINAL》
...

《Chapter 4》

3.2K 120 18
Por Minaaa6393

The bell rang signaling the end of the day, everyone got up and started grabbing their stuff. You waited a little as usual not wanting to push in between them.

Once there was less people in the class you got up, took your stuff and left the classroom.

You walked to the gate but then wondered if you should wait for Jiyeon.

"Y/n" someone called. You rolled your eyes knowing who it was. Baekhyun.

You directly started to walk away. He followed and kept talking about his day. You ignored his presence but after a while it started annoying you so you turned to him and spoke.

"What do you want?"

"I just want to walk you home. What's so wrong with that?"

"What is wrong with that, is that i don't want you to walk me home, I can go alone. I don't need an annoying, loud, noisy, nosy and....." You paused "guy that i can't even stand like you, to walk me home. And if you keep following me around and annoying me like that i might even end up hating you more than i think I already do." You said in a harsh tone.

He was quite surprised by your words. He didn't think you would say something like that. And why did it hurt hearing those words from you?

You walked away and he just stood there looking at you with a mouth slightly opened.

I wonder if I wasn't too harsh on him. You thought, slightly feeling guilty.

But at least I think it'll keep him away. I don't want to deal with those girls. I don't need some idiots giving me some stupid warnings. I don't even want to see their annoying faces again. Plus, I think that would be good riddance, I guess.

°°°°°°

Once you arrived home, you took off your shoes and put your bag aside and went directly to take a shower. After that, you got out of the bathroom and looked at your closet thinking about what to wear.

Why am I even thinking? I must be really tired.

You picked a grey shirt and black leggings put them on and put your hair in a high ponytail. You sat down at your desk started doing some homework.

After like an hour you started feeling hungry and decided to find something to eat. Since you were too tired to cook you just ordered something. They said it was arriving after 40 minutes. So you decided to watch a drama or something to kill time.

After a few moments the bell rang and you got up and went to get it. You got the things and payed the man before sitting down on the couch and eating your food.

After finishing the food you cleaned the table and turned the TV off.

You went to your room to proceed studying. After like two hours you felt really tired and decided to go to sleep.

You went to prepare for bed and when you got to your room your phone rang. You checked it and saw it was Jiyeon. You quickly accepted the call.

"Hi" You said

"Wow, you sound weird. Did something happen?" Jiyeon spoke, you could tell she was kinda worried.

"No, I'm just sleepy. I was about to go to bed." You reassured her as you sat on your bed, crossing your legs.

"Yaaaah! Seems like I called too late." She whined.

"Yes , you did." You said "Oh yeah Jiyeon."

"Yes"

"I talked to grandpa this morning he told me to say hi."

"Oh, I really miss him actually and say hi for me too."

"Ok, well he's coming to visit tomorrow morning that's why I won't have the whole day."

"Oh, I see. I'm going on a date with Oppa tomorrow since I have nothing to do."

"Oppa?" You questioned.

"Chanyeol."

"Wow, so you're calling him Oppa now?" You asked in a teasing way.

"I always wanted an older brother so I can call him by that, now I have an older boyfriend that's the chance. Plus, he likes it."

"Yeah, whatever." You said with a small smile and rolling your eyes.

You yawned "You should go to sleep, you seem tired." Jiyeon said from the other side.

"Yeah. Goodnight."

"Sweet dreams."

You hung up, put the phone aside and collapsed on the bed. You looked up at the ceiling. Another boring day.

You quickly drifted to sleep.

Baekhyun's POV:

*A few hours earlier *

She walked away and I just stood there looking at her silhouette disappear.

"I really wanted to walk you home though." I mumbled quietly shoving my hands in my pockets and kicking  a small rock.

Why did her words hurt like that?

She hates me? I couldn't get why you'd hate me. Sure, I was annoying but hate.... it was a strong word.

Whatever. I went to look for Chanyeol, he would've  find a way to distract me, I knew it. But when I saw him, he was with Jiyeon, and I didn't want to ruin that moment they had together so i left alone.

°°°°°°

"I'm home" I shouted entering the house. I took off my shoes and went to my room, locked the door and put my bag next to my bed. I went to take a shower, normally planned it to be long but when showering i realized I was thinking too much so concentrated on finishing and got back to my bedroom. I wore a plain  white shirt and black sweatpants. 

Someone knocked the door. "Dinner is ready." One of the maids said. 

"Yeah, coming" I nodded, although she she couldn't see me and went downstairs about two minutes later.

After diner i tried to do homework but couldn't focus so I gave up and decided to play some video games.

When I got enough of playing I turned the device off and layed on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

Why, can't I stop thinking about her? I was seriously confused. Even by my actions, I didn't get why i kept following her.

Maybe because it was fun disturbing her. Yeah, definitely

She looks cute when she's angry. Wait, what?

I signed and pulled the sheets up covering my face. You're really something.

I had never seen someone who didn't smile at all before, or more like so rarely. I wonder how her smile looks. I can imagine it being so beautiful, her bare face is already flawless.

I ruffled my hair, groaning a little in frustration.

Seriously, why can't I stop thinking about her? Why did her words hurt, and still hurt me? I only know her since a month weeks.

TBC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is the the fourth chapter. I  uploaded it earlier than I planned but I wanted to write so bad so yeah. Sorry if there are any mistakes. Thanks for reading. 안양 , 사랑해어. ❤❤❤

Edited

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.1K 707 26
Baekhyun and Chanyeol were high school sweethearts until their forceful departure resulted in a grudge. Years later, Chanyeol is a rising legend whil...
171K 6.7K 40
From a curiosity make him fallen in love with one girl known as a cold girl. While finding the answer for his question, he also find a way to make he...
715 47 1
After getting himself in a mess he hadn't foreseen, Baekhyun sees his life change drastically. Having a one night stand with his crush since childhoo...
104K 4.4K 45
Love is the purest of all feelings. But it becomes a problem when it turns into obsession. An obsession that leads to too many dramas, chaoses, conf...