Gratsu- One shots

By FairyArinkes

I welcome requests as well, but I mostly write my own ideas. This book mostly has mixed-feelings-stories. B... More

Dear Diary (My Best Work As Of Oct.22, 2018)
The Sun and The Moon
Love you...No matter what
Gratsu Day
Forbidden Magic: Flames of the Eternal Fire!
Sunflowers
Proposal
An e-mail from Lucy?
The Letter
Until The Family Separates
Neglected
Proposal shot 2: Wedding
Tentacles
Gratsu Comic
How do I write a Oneshot?
Birthday gift!
Way too jealous Juvia
Raped
NEW BOOK: ASK/DARE GRATSU
Jealousy
Some random thing XD
Voice of an Angel
Violent Relationship
Some Yaoi audio :D
Raped, shot 2: "Sting's" child
THANKS, GUYS!
Painful words
Homecoming
Natsu's funeral
Spell of youth and truth
Memories
1-year anniversary on Wattpad!
Turned Heartless
Losing my Heart
Coma
Got Tagged
Masochist; The sad ending
Tag!
Visiting Gray
Protect, but also hurt... for both
Protect, but also hurt... for both/ Part 2
Lied too long
Finish what he started
Gone Crazy
Stormy Night
Sooo Darn Sorry!!! (A/N PLEASE READ)
I'm sorry (A/N, READ PLEASE)
Hey, INFORMING (PLEASE READ)
Bath-time funs
Mass-o-kiss
Mating season
Impostor! (Pt. 1)
Sickness
PLEASE READ, IMPORTANT
Impostor! (Pt. 2)
Sugar Daddy /Modern AU/
R.I.P FairyArinkes

Shattered bottles and Sharp kicks

814 11 22
By FairyArinkes

LISTEN TO SONG WHILE READING!

I started, like, 40 other shots, but this idea came to my mind and ruined all the other plan I had. So, sorry.

ALSO, COMMENT WHAT YOU FEEL IN SOME PARTS OF THE STORY! I'M REALLY CURIOUS! PLEASE? <3

WARNING! BLOOD AND OTHER SERIOUS INJURIES!

----------

"Stop..." Natsu cried silently as his partner shattered another glass bottle on his back. He came home drunk and beat the crap out of Natsu. Again. This happened every day after the one month anniversary of their relationship. Natsu felt another hard kick to the jaw. He was on the ground, with injuries and held his head, while crying. He heard his partner leave. He slowly clawed to the first aid kit and tried to heal himself the best he could. Then, with no strength or willpower left, he fell asleep on the floor. Again. 

Tomorrow, he woke up with a headache. And backache. No surprise, after 5 bottles shattering on his back and 3 of his head. He hardly and slowly stood up and covered his injuries. He got some painkiller pills before leaving. He wore a long-sleeved jacket and long jeans to stop people from noticing his scars. 

You can ask: Why didn't he quit the relationship? Well, he tried. Twice, actually. Both times getting a more and more crueller beating. That time, he ended in the hospital. He said he lost a fight, that's why so everyone thought he was fine. As he built up such a perfect bubble around him so no one asks about his relationship, even his closest friends didn't notice he was in such a bad state. Both physically and mentally. 

He arrived before the guild and sighed. He made his big, goofy fake smiled and kicked in the door, being loud and cheerful. With one word, he became his Exact opposite in this time. He was sad, depressed, hurt and... empty. But this other Natsu Dragneel that everyone adores was a big lighthead, funny, happy and cheerful person he really wanted to be. That other Natsu was so strong and so kind to everyone. But him... he was just weak, pathetic and Fiore's weakest mage. Exactly how his 'boyfriend' said. He was so broke, so-so broke. He was this long now. 

"Hey, Natsu!" Lucy greeted his friend. Natsu waved and smiled at her. "Happy one year anniversary with your boyfriend!" She smiled. Ony if she knew it wasn't happy. At all. Natsu has been living in this hell 11 months now. Every cheering from friends was just a cruel and hurting reminder of this. "Thanks, Luce!" He kept his mask on, as his true self broke in tears inside of him. But he was in a cage right now. The happy Natsu caged the true Natsu for as long as he's in the guild. "By the way Natsu, why are you wearing long clothes nowadays? I thought your inner flames warmed you up..." Erza stabbed Natsu with the question. Natsu struggled to keep his fakeness up, thinking fast on an excuse.

"I uh... Like this shirt so much! Hehe, I got it from James" Natsu smiled, tho he didn't get the shirt from him and the name 'James' was a fake too. His boyfriends' name was much different. Gray walked up to him. "Natsu, can we talk? Like, alone?" Natsu thought he was caught for a moment, but accepted it anyways. "Whatssup, ice princess?" Gray sighed. "Can you stop this acting? I think this Fake Natsu should go back to sleep for today. I wanna speak with the real Natsu now." Gray said, completely serious.

Natsu got panicked inside. "W--What do you mean, Gray? This is me... I AM Natsu!" Natsu made a smile, tho he knew himself it was useless. Gray found out. "Don't tell me this crap. I know you do not believe this anymore either. Natsu, just tell me what happened. I was watching you for like, 4 months now. I KNOW something's up. Every day, you don't smile just when you arrive at the guild. Sometimes you tell you've been in a 'Fight'. But there was no sign on you for fighting back." Gray stabbed Natsu with every TRUTH word he said. 

Natsu made himself believe lies too long, he actually forgot the truth by now. But Gray reminded him of it. The real, brutal, bloody and sad truth he had been living in. So, the true Natsu broke out of the cage. And threw happy Natsu back in instead of him. Natsu's smile disappeared. His gave fell on the floor. "I don't... know what you're talking about..." His words shone with sadness, brokenness, depression and extreme hurt. Gray was taken back from the sudden change in Natsu. A moment ago, he was smiling and laughing. Now, there stands the REAL Natsu.

"How did I not notice before..." Gray said with a sad tone. He began to lift Natsu's shirt, but Natsu backed away. "Natsu... It's no use. I know your secret now, anyways. Just, let me." Natsu nodded, still not looking into Gray's eyes. Gray stepped to Natsu, lifting his shirt. He didn't look before removing it. Then, he gasped and backed away. THe sign was terrifying, sad and shocking. 

Natsu's body was full of injuries. He was blue and green everywhere. There were some shattered and filthy glass pieces piercing into his skin, probably bone deep. He had a big stab injury on his left. His arms were no other either. Full of scars and blue-green spots. After this, Gray had one terrifying question left. "He didn't... did he?" Natsu knew exactly the topic. He began to shake on the memories and tears fell from his eyes. "He did... Every other night.." Yes, you got it right reader. They spoke about Rape

"Why didn't you quit?" Gray asked as he gently, not to break his body more, hugged him. Natsu hugged back, finally let his emotions out. He cried with full power. "I tried! I ended up in a hospital...*hic* He is immune to my fire" Natsu cried even more. His whole body shaking. "Gray... *sniff* I don't wanna live in this hell anymore! *hic* I had enough!" The truth left his lips first in what felt like ages. 

After Natsu calmed down, he got his shirt back on. They walked back in the guild, just to tell Erza and Lucy that they'll be back tomorrow. Gray and Natsu headed to Natsu's place. Where 'James' was. "You still didn't tell me who it is." Gray said, with a soft tone. He knew that Natsu got enough yellings and sharp tones in the past. "You'll see who he is..." Natsu said. When they arrived, they both agreed that Natsu should stay outside. He opened the door and Gray walked in, if like Natsu returned from the guild. The so-called 'James' was sitting in front of the TV, drunk. He was ready to beat the living soul out of Natsu this time. "OI! Natsu! You didn't do the dished yesterday! ARE YOU ASKING FOR A BEATING AGAIN?!" He yelled with his low tone.

Gray looked back and saw Natsu trembling in fear. He sighed. "ANSWER!" 'James' yelled. Natsu almost answered but made himself not to. Gray was now pissed. 'Why didn't Natsu told me about this before?! I'm not mad at him, I'm mad at this... shithead for controlling and hurting Natsu!' Gray thought and stopped behind 'James', who was sitting on the sofa. "You asked for it! I said if you don't talk when I ask and talk when I didn't, you asked for a beating!" 'James said angrily, and that when Gray recognized his voice. "I guess, your abuse and control over Natsu is over, ((A/N: I'm sorry, but I don't wanna Sting to be the bad guy all the time. So, for a change:)) Lyon." Gray hissed his name out. Lyon stood up and turned around. "So, that little B*tch told someone about it. Tho, I CLEARLY SAID HIM NOT TO!!" Lyon yelled, so Natsu'll hear. Lyon punched Gray on the jaw, but Gray's anger was more powerful than Lyon's fist. he grabbed the white-haired one's arms and threw him on the ground. 

THe fight began, neither of them using magic. This fight was between two men, not two wizards. But when Lyon saw that he'll lose, he yelled: "Ice make: Blast!" ((A/N: I made that up. It's basically, a magic "Arrow", what shots the enemy and knock them back with big power)) Before Gray could react, the blast was 10 cms away from his. But it never reached Gray. Because Natsu stood before the spell, taking it. He was hit back, trough the house wall, slamming him into a nearby tree, almost making it break down. "You...bastard!" Gray yelled. "Ice make: Supermassive Sword!" As he finished, a sword was in his hands. "I don't care about if UR will hate me for this!" Gray said and stabbed Lyon. Then, drew his sword upwards, making the stab guaranteed death. He made the sword disappear as Lyon fell on the floor.

Gray ran out of the house, to Natsu. When he arrived, he saw that Natsu's head was bleeding. He was barely conscious. He wouldn't be THIS damaged over a spell, but he was hurt, badly even before this. Gray picked him up gently and ran to the guild infirmary. "Gray..." Natsu barely whispered, but Gray heard it. "Yes, Natsu?" Gray tried to hide his panic. Natsu smiled a real smile. "If I...*cough**cough* make it out alive... Will you go out with me?" Gray smiled. "You moron... getting out of a relationship and jump into another. But okay. I'll go out with you." Gray said and looked down at Natsu. His eyes were closed and Gray felt Natsu's body heat dropping. Really badly. He began to panic. 

The burst through the door, not caring if he rips it off of its place. "Call Wendy! And anyone else who can heal! FAST!" He yelled as he ran in the infirmary. Everyone saw the bleeding dragon slayer, ice closed in his arms so they knew it was really IMMEDIATE. Gray placed down Natsu gently on one of the beds as Wendy and some other people ran in. They made Gray wait in the guild. It was dead silent. Then, one of the healers came out after 3 hours. "I have good news and bad news... What do you want to hear first?" Gray answered before thinking. "Good ones." The doctor looked at him. "He's alive. He had flatline twice, but he is alive. The bad news is... well..." The doctor looked away. "Well?" Gray go impatient.

 "He...He... He'll probably spend the fest of his life... in a wheelchair..." The doctor said it. The guild was now not only dead but in a depressed silence. "The firey Natsu... who wanted to take S++ class missions... will never be able to make any missions at all?" Gray asked, quietly from sadness. The doctor only nodded. "If only I could react in time... this wouldn't happen at all..." Gray whispered to himself.

"If only... I could notice his mask on him sooner..." 

Fin~

Well, no afterwords. Hope you enjoyed! Bye for today!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 8.7K 71
This book will have one shots, two shots, short stories or anything I can write and they'll all be about Gratsu! But that's not all! I may occasiona...
64.4K 1K 43
I won't take any requests for now since I'm afraid that my lack of inspiration would delay them ^^; No lemons please and all the oneshots here are re...
75.1K 1.4K 35
I wrote this so long ago, the writing is absolutely atrocious. Don't worry, I cringed enough for the both of us after reading these. I don't write ma...
407K 2.1K 53
A New Book full of One-Shots but for Male Readers! You can Make your Own Requests and they will be mixed with One-shots of my Own Design! So Plenty o...