The adventures of a servant i...

By Demon010

My quiet life was destroyed by Zelretch. Now I'm Mystic, the Guardian of San Francisco. I must use the power... More

One word ... Zelretch
Changes
Chapter 3: A boy, a serpent, and a fox.
Battle and recruitment
Two weeks to get there has San Francisco, a month to become a crime executor.
Business
HIVE vs Mystic
Get ready for the guests
A strange dream, an awkward moment and Batman.
Black Canary meets Mystic and Solomon Grundy.
V Broadcast with Servant.
Mystic at Star City
Imminent paranormal problems
The golem attack
Mystic meets Scáthach
Red-X or Mystic
Meetings, Memories and a Surprise Visit
Mystic is Cursed, But Damned (II)
Chapter 20: Explosive End
A New Demi-Servant in Paris.
A banal day with a little love from Foxy
Problems with Vampires, Index and 10300 Grimori.
The end for Alex, the beginning for Alex Brunestud, Part One
Chapter 25: The end for Alex, the beginning for Alex Brunestud, Part Two.
A roommate and new changes.
Chapter 27: Albedo and the Justice League.
Chapter 28: Am I a Cyborg Servant-Vampire Mutant?
Chapter 29: Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City playing field, first part.
Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City playing field, second part.
Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City's playing field, third part
An archer, a robotgiri and a vampire
Two mercenaries and an armored safe that contains magical artifacts
More and more magical trouble
Chapter 35: The Five Guardians of the Ch ō-Senjiryakketsu.
Chapter 36: Miko and Samurai VS Mystic, Justitia VS Antylamon and Yatagarasu.
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin, part one.
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin, then going to New York
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin,third part.
Chapter 40: A battle ends and we know the Professor Paradox!?.
Chapter 41: Finally I arrive in New York City.
Chapter 42: My cousin is a superhero and I was kidnapped by an alien crab?
Chapter 43: My cousin is a superheroine and I was kidnapped by aliens.
Chapter 44: Time to rebel.
Chapter 45: The Nemetrix for a cat, the Protrix for a Servant-Vampire.
Chapter 46: A dumbing duo kills the crew.
Chapter 47: Live Captain Mystic.
Chapter 48: Calm (Hentai) before the storm.
The storm has come in the form of ... alien zombies and magical girls?
Notes
A lock opens and two monsters get ready to fight.
Chapter 52: Mystic invades Crota's moon.
Chapter 53: Mystic VS Crota.
Chapter 54: Mystic VS Crota, second part.
Chapter 55: Preparations for Lady Mystery.
Chapter 56: Independence Day and infiltration.
Chapter 57: Independence Day and infiltration, second part.
Chapter 58: Business with the Genormorps and Geass.
Chapter 59: The beginning of Young Justice or Schatten Xin.
Chapter 60: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. First part.
Chapter 61: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. Second part.
Chapter 62: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. Part Three.
Chapter 63: The return of the keepers of the Chō-Senjiryakketsu.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. First part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. Second part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. Part Three.
Chapter 67: Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. First part.
Chapter 68: Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. Second part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. Third and last part.
Chapter 70: Artemis and the Wild Hunt.
Chapter 71: Appointment between vampires.
Chapter 72: Trouble in sight, attentive to the fury of love, first part.
Chapter 73: Trouble in sight, attentive to the fury of love, second part.
First DC, now Marvel is an adventure among animates.
If you want your artificial companions, prepare for war against Wakanda.
Bufnita
Chapter 77: Professor Paradox's investigation into Ghosts (Young Justice).
Chapter 78: Strange moments in the investigation of Professor Paradox.
The Santa Prisca island is a "tropical paradise" full of mutants and aliens.
The Holy Prisca island is a "tropical paradise" full of pokémon and aliens.
Ghost (Young Justice), Pokémon, Digimon VS Deathstroke, Ravager, HIVE
Chapter 82: The Ghosts (Young Justice) are defeated to death ... to poker.
Chapter 83: Boys deal with Amazo, girls go to magical New York. First part.
Chapter 84: A moment between two girls in a weird bar.
Chapter 85: The Invincible Amazo VS Ghost (Young Justice).
Chapter 86: Red-X VS Justice League. First part.
Important announcement
Chapter 88: Time travelers argue and Batwoman enters the scene.
Four Speedsters, Red Death, Gebeleizis, Blitz, Kid Flash II meet the Ghosts
Do not get away from Gebeleizis, otherwise he will piss off the story.
Embarrassing discussions, future crazed heroes and evil Batmans
Chapter 92: Futuristic Gifts. First part.
Futuristic Gifts. Second part.
Wally do not touch the red button
Chapter 95: has just been born, Infinity orange.
Chapter 96: Teamwork and small discoveries.
Welcome to Omega
Trouble in Omega, first part.
Chapter 99: Trouble in Omega, second part.
Chapter 100: Three teams, three missions, one goal. First part.
END GAME

Mystic is really damned, but just damned (I)

1.7K 29 7
By Demon010

Chapter 18: Mystic is really damned, but just damned (I)

Alex was sitting on an armchair, for some reason unknown (Rider, Assassin of Black, are accumulating Mana, using criminals as alternative combustion) felt pretty good to stay awake.

She folded her hands in front of herself, then rested her chin slightly on them as she continued to think.

Must meet Black Canary along with two other members of the Justice League, plus they carry their Sidekick.

"Know your enemy and you know yourself, and you can fight a hundred disasters without disaster," Alex quoted a book recently read, the arts of war.

"Caster of Red, you have a tip for me, I'm a main character, who has to make a choice ..." said Alex looking for inspiration or an idea from the eccentric playwright.

"The whole world is a stage, and all men and women simply act: They have their exits and their entrances, and a man in his time plays many parts, his acts of seven centuries." William Shakespeare said, using one of his famous phrases.

Alex smiled diabolically. It seems that Shakespeare's phrase, put together with Books on War Tactics and the accumulation of Servant memories, have created an idea.

"Now, I understand what to do, not just a character in another work, but I'm also the director of these heroes." William Shakespeare, stay close, today you will be the critic of my work. " Alex said, manifesting his ruthless personality of Master and Magus.

"At the end of this day I will get a masterpiece on my table," I think Caster of Red, looking at Alex, I start creating a battle plan.

The demand for a better dollar, the ambush is for Justice League or something else.

XXX

On the roof of a building near the Chinatown district of San Francisco, there were five people, quite unique.

Two Star City archers, a dress of green and other red, both of them had a Robin Hood design.

Two Squatters, a hairy, mature woman with a very revealing gown, boots to her knees, panties (?), A corset, a pair of metal bracelets, a tiara, her arms were a lace, a shield and a sword.

Her blond-haired adolescent apprentice is wearing a dress less resembling a swimsuit. Combat boots, black amphibians, a black sleeveless shirt with over two silver W and a pair of bracelets.

Finally, a blond woman wearing a black corset, a blue jacket, long lancets and boots.

This group formed by Grenn Arrow, Speedy, Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl and Black Canary, are waiting for the scarlet hero of San Francisco, Mystic.

"Speedy I heard you worked with this Mystic, what kind of person is it?" He asked Wonder Girl at Speedy, curious to know more details about Mystic.

"I met him sometimes, usually when passing near Star City. It reminds me of Batman, but with a slight sense of humor and a lot more violent and scary." Roy Harper said, recalling how Mystic savagely beat the market's market criminals black.

"How scary, there are many rumors about him," Wonder Girl asked, wanting to know what Speedy, a 3-year-old veteran think of being a hero, thinks.

Most of the items are exaggerated and distorted, they do not even contain 1% of the truth.

"I saw an infernal devil, quick as a lightning, fierce like a beast, without piety. Thanks to heaven is our side, if not, it would be a very dangerous super criminal," Speedy said imagining an inhuman version of Mystic with several sections of the Joker ...

"You're not exaggerating a bit, Mystic did not seem so infernal to me," said Black Canary, turning to the

sidekick, he did not like to hear that Mystic was depicted as a kind of Demon Batman.

"Hi, Black Canary, you should learn to be more vigilant, it's too easy to surprise behind," said Mystic while holding a Black Keys near Dinah's throat.

"Hello also to you, Mystic, can you take the dagger off my neck?" He asked Black Canary, it's the second time that Mystic looks out of nowhere like a ghost and puts a sharp weapon around his throat.

Less than a second Mystic portray his weapon, without leaving a chart at Black Canary.

"Whenever we meet you have to put a gun near my neck?" Black Canary said, slightly irritated.

"Yes, it gives me a good deal of my stealth skills with a higher average subject, I'm a living ghost for normal criminals." Mystic said while looking at Wonder Girl, hoping he could not understand that Red-X, the world's largest thief and Mystic, California's obscure vigilante, are the same person.

"Hello heroes, what do I have to visit in my city at these late hours?" He asked Mystic, he wanted to know why three Justice League members, two Sidekicks are in San Francisco, if things get bad, the Servants are ready to tear the superheroes. Though Mystic could fix them alone, Wonder Girl and Wonder Woman will definitely be a challenge.

"It's two o'clock in the afternoon, most people are awake at this time. You should be more punctual than Batboy," Wonder Girl commented, trying to insinuate the similarity or attempt to mimic Batman.

Mystic does not react, he knows Wonder Girl is still sorry for his recent defeat by Red-X, that is, he's in his bad habit.

"The apprentice of Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl, 5 months since you appeared. You do not look like Wonder Junior," Alex said, it looks like Red-X and Mystic are not too fond of Wonder Girl.

"It's you who you think you are!" Counterattack Cassie offended, is a weakness of any Sidekick, to be compared to his mentor as a lower pair.

"I'm just a Vigilante who sometimes plays the hero, apparently, I'm good enough to attract the attention of the Justice League in less than a month, without having any problems or a mentor, unlike you. that the new stabbing, Red-X, gets you down to the floor of a building, which humiliation for the daughter of Zeus. "Mystic said trying to angry Wonder Girl, playing the humiliation that inflicted on Red-X's side.

Before Cassie could say anything, Alex turned to the red archer, completely ignoring the existence of Wonder Girl.

"It's nice to see you, Speedy, still dressed like Robin Hood, do not think you're too big for a childish look, maybe something more serious in the military style." Mystic said as I tried to lighten the area's tension and at the same time suggest to Roy to create a new decent alter ego, in his opinion Red Arrow is pathetic.

"I'm still working on my new costume, by the way, thanks for the advice, Arsenal is an intriguing name." Speedy said, appreciating Mystic's suggestions, the next time they meet, her name may be Arsenal.

"Better than Red Arrow, too many similar names, with the only difference being the color, six superheroes are not a kind of Power Rangers, although the job is similar, as well as spores like mushrooms." He joked Mystic before he realized that invited the Universe to crush it.

Wonder Woman was silent to observe Mystic.

The boy at Speedy's age, this can explain how he feels more comfortable talking to him, unlike the rest of the group.

From how he moves, walks, breathes, all his body language says he is trained, very well trained. How to get out of nowhere is to bring a blade near Black Canary's throat, it's the sign of a shadow warrior like Batman.

"Then you are the young warrior who has landed the attention of my companions, sorry for the Wonder Girl compartment had a difficult day." Diana said, approaching Mystic and stretched out his hand.

"Pleasure is mine, I've heard about you, it seems that the voices that describe you as beautiful as Aphrodite, wise as Athena, faster than Hermes and stronger than Heracles, are true." Alex said as he shook hands with Wonder Woman .

At that moment Diana knew several things, holding her hand as I looked at Mystic's crimson eyes.

The eyes are at the same time those of a young child and an experienced warrior, who saw the horrors of war, something almost impossible.

The boy is too young to know things like war. Batman has determined that only 4 months since his Vigilante career began. For too little time to be at such a level, 5 months Cassie is under her own training, Cassie will definitely lose 10/10 times Mystic account.

Mystic's handshake reminded him of a bit of Grenn Arrow, Batman, and several of her murderous sisters.

'Intense training with sword, bow, spear and body to body. Surely it will be a terrific warrior in the future, "Diana thinks, if it starts a sudden battle, Mystic could easily defeat Speedy and Wonder Girl, probably also Grenn Arrow and Black Canary.

"Let me guess you wonder how I managed to grow so fast in just four months." Mystic said, guessing what Wonder Woman thought. Live, no, survive with a dozen Servent of a female. It allows you to get a sixth sense save lives when it comes to superhuman women, more C-rank clairvoyance is very useful.

"You can read it in thought," Diana said, thinking of Mystic as a possible telepathic.

"Not yet, but I'm working on it. I'm just good at reading people, especially women, if not the risk of dying," Mystic said, earning a blink of two blondes.

"What do you mean?" Wonder Girl said angry and angry, a bad scene followed by a short fight is possible,

"What about men, I'm sure Green Arrow and Speedy or Arsenal, as you want to be called, understand what I mean." Alex said, appealing to fraternity among men surrounded by women who can demolish entire buildings with ease.

"I understand," the archers said simultaneously, understanding the Mystic problem.

"I do not understand," said Cassie, taking a look at three men present, from a possible interrogation visit, to a fight between men and women.

"Men's problems can not be understood by women is vice versa," said Mystic, saying a truth as old as the world itself.

"How much worse is your situation," Green Arrow asked, recalls several forgotten anniversaries or other quarrels that led to almost losing hearing or an accident on his low side ...

"In short, the Justice League is almost composed of men, wild hunt to the opposite, most members are women. The place at the wrong time or the wrong word, you risk losing your head. Kyuubi jealousy shoots explosions from my hands, I end up crossing the fire, "said Mystic, recalling Tamamo's jealousy attacks, fights between female casters is worse than fighting Solomon Grandy.

"You're a fortunate bastard," Roy commented, figuring out a bit about Mystic's situation.

"Blessed or damned, this is the question: To be surrounded by beautiful women, who exceed normal standards and entered the divine, well, being surrounded by superhuman beings that I can easily sketch a human skull with her naked hand once angry .. "Mystic said, recalling a scene of Fate / Zero, where Caster breaks the head of an unnamed child, Alex imagine his skull reduced to a puddle from ... Tamamo ?, Biting, Atalanta, Frankenstein? .

"Okay ... we can go back to the main subject of our discussion," said Black Canary, not wanting to waste time for futile details.

"Of course, what do you want to know from me?" Alex asked, imagine several questions. What are your powers, what happened a month ago with stone creatures, as you have been involved in the Four Months Crisis.

"Only two things." Wonder Woman said, raising two fingers, then said,

"Your powers and what happened in Mexico, when the inhabitants of a whole city have disappeared, Batman finds one of your daggers on the crime scene."

'Personal note: Do a visit to Batman and send him a small message. 'I think Mystic as I look for the right way to answer their questions.

"Number 1. I do not speak much of my powers and abilities, but I can confirm your curiosity. My powers allow me to learn very fast, what a normal person can do in a year, I succeed in a month.

Number 2. What happened in Mexico is a long story. "

"We have no other commitments, we are available," said Wonder Girl, hoping to find something to hurt, so he can break it.

"In short, I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, at that time I just got my powers and came to the continent full of nature jokes, where Halloween lasts all year long While traveling (at the multiverse, thanks to Zelretch ) I took a little break in a town near the border. Instead of finding a normal town, I found a ghost town together with a monster in charge. " Alex said the truth, not to mention the most paranormal facts, which contain Servant, True Magic, Zelretch and Class Cards.

"A monster, you can give us more details," said Grenn Arrow, raising an eyebrow.

"What I saw was not clearly human, perhaps it was the fate of a being, but it exuded an inhuman aura, wrapped in a toxic black mist. I was sure to die and be consumed by that thing, as the inhabitants of the city." He said Alex trying to describe Rider Alter when he tried to kill him.

"How are you alive?" Speedy asked, wanting to know what happened.

"Miraculously Kyuubi (Tamamo) appeared (invoked) in the area, with his help we won. Though he might be a bit exaggerated in the middle of the middle of the air, when Viper (Medusa) appeared (some so my Noble Phantasm captured the remains of Rider Alter, then invoked as my Servant.) A few hours later, I find myself in a car (stolen) traveling to San Francisco. Where I met the rest of the members of the Wild Hunt (after invoking him), I helped the police with several criminals, and the rest can tell Batman, the news, and the criminals in prison. "Alex said, without showing any sign of stress or lying.

What he did not do, only cut, avoided and said half truths. I try to keep her knowledge in the shade.

It seems that the teachings of Semiramis and William Shakespeare have made Alex a good speaker.

"By chance, there will be other similar events in the future," said Black Canary, believing in much of what Mystic told. He understands that he was told a simple synthesis, but he is sure that Mystic is not bad, bad luck.

"The Wild Hunt is investigating the phenomenon, some of them have already heard (seen and lived) something like that (Medusa and Chu Chulainn in Heaven's Feel), and say events such as these are very rare and detached, probably between sixty years , for about two weeks. "Mystic explained, the event that the Nasuverse fans should realize is the War of the Holy Grail.

"Are not there any other similar disasters for sixty years?" He asked Wonder Woman, wanting to know more details, but it is certain that Mystic does not want to give more intelligence.

"Normally 60 years is the standard time, but there is not a single monster (Servant Alter), we know we usually have seven of them. It's a shame we do not know where and when they appear," Mystic said, praying internally that something happens immediately.

n moment after the world stopped.

An aura went down to the neighborhood of Chinatown, a sensation of passionate anger and blood, backed by an implacable and unbearable power like a mountain.

It was not just a matter of magical power ... beyond that.

A sensation, primordial and terrible, that has flooded the consciousness of everyone in the area.

The feeling of a rabbit that has been hit by a wolf and is going to be torn, helpless and terrified.

Mystic pulled out his silver sabers and stood in a defensive position and jumped for safety from a primitive instinct of survival.

Something huge, obscure, and horrible snapped in the space between Mystic and the group of superheroes, striking Mystic with enough strength to leave the ground where he was stunned by five feet.

As he approached his feet, Mystic stared at the scene in fear.

That attack would split in half if it was tied up ... and judging by the power of being she saw before him, had been little more than an harmless gesture.

He was a Servant, there was no doubt.

But calling this thing only a "Servant" seemed the equivalent of calling a wolf only a "dog" or a tiger just a "cat".

There was no beauty, not the sacred purity of Tamam, or the mortal grace of Medusa, or even the deaf dignity of Mordred.

Two meters high, at least ... the muscles so massive and cordially limited to the grotesque ... bronze skin and inhumane red eyes ... all these things were pretty uncomfortable.

But, more than nothing physical, this creature was horrible because the aura spread from pure, impotent, and impossible power.

Like nothing that Mystic had ever dreamed or even dreamed of in his blacker nightmares, how to look at an earthquake or fix a coming hurricane, frozen by fear and fear from the unimaginable destructive potential and the prospect of a certain death

Servant? No. This was a thirsty animal of blood and destruction.

A fully-qualified person for the abolition of life.

It had no purpose but to choose a target and an attack, an attack, an attack with implacable rage and unstoppable force until that target was nothing more than damp meat on the ground and then choose another target, another and another, until there was nothing around it but death.

At a massive height of over 300 centimeters, this beast had a hair lion's mane, with skin almost coarse, and oddly, heterocromia.

One eye yellow, the other red glowing.

At this moment there were four voices in Alex's mind, each saying a possible course of action.

Alex, the normal teenager, says, 'Run without turning back, if you fight you die, better to be a coward than to die.'

ALEX, the Magus says, 'Use a magic to create a diversion, then you have five superheroes to deal with him, in the meantime he retires and prepares a plan. '

Mystic, the Dark Vigilante says, 'It will be the toughest battle of your life, there will be no other sansa to fight a warrior of this caliber. Unlearned is fighting at the maximum of your strength. To die in battle from this monster is no shame, if you win it will be the greatest honor of your life '

The Master, the coolest and most calculated side of Alex, is working to the maximum of his abilities, analyzing the enemy and preparing a tactic to defeat him.

'Berserker Alter alias Heracles. Statistics:

Strength: A +

Mana: A

Resistance: A

Fortuna: B

Agility: A

Noble Phantasm:

God Hand, a "hidden ability" possessed by Heracles, a noble, constantly active ghost that gives him a "body that does not know death."

It is a blessing of the gods that represent immortality, a curse, which was granted to him by completing his Twelve Workers in life.

It is the ability that has prompted attacks of the highest rank to hurt him and prevent him from being scratched by anyone during the Age of Gods, described as "almost foul play."

It gives you three primary skills:

- It has 12 screws, so it has to be killed 12 times.

- Any attack, Physical, Magical, Noble Phantasm, under Rank-A is canceled.

- Gets immunity against an attack he has experienced before.

According to Noble Phantasm of Heracles, Nine Lives is essentially "a high speed attack consisting of nine consecutive hits, as fast as the attacks overlap.

Strengths:

In crude strength is surely the strongest Servant I know, it is alive with 16 Servants.

Short-range combat is its strong point, only one shot is dead.

Its resistance, combined with its Noble Phantasm, makes it a unbeatable colossus in combat one by one.

Points of weakness:

Because of Mad Enhancement, he does not possess the ability to reason or think, limiting his techniques and combat style.

Its large size makes it an easy target for long-range combat.

Do not think about defense, as a crazy dog ​​finds an objective he starts to attack without stopping until the target dies.

You do not have a Master to control it or make it from the brain, falling into a trap is possible.

His greatest weakness is alone while I have an entire Servant team and 5 pawns to be sacrificed.

Mystic stopped thinking about starting a battle with this monster, saying these words:

"The neighborhood is damned, every time I come here, I'm a kind of Hulk who wants to kill me, but Berserker Alter chose the worst day to get out." Because today I'm the writer of this work ... "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 49.4K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
234K 22.4K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
187K 4.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
788K 31.2K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...