One Month Headed In One Direc...

Oleh MissFictionFairy

"So you two are asking me for permission to go on tour with One Direction?" "Uh huh." "For an entire month?" ... Lebih Banyak

One Month Headed In One Direction
Chapter 1: I'm A Directioner Too!
Chapter 2: I Want To Congratulate You
Chapter 3: Give Us One Good Reason
Chapter 4: They're Actually Here!
Chapter 5: Give It Back Now Harry!
Chapter 6: Did She Kiss Back?
Chapter 8: Why Did You Kiss Me?
Chapter 9: A Little Too Focused On Nora
Chapter 10: Why Can't You Let Him Go?
Chapter 11: That is HARRY. FREAKING. STYLES!
Chapter 12: I Said No Kissing!
Chapter 13: Standing In A Bathroom Crying Over Him
Chapter 14: Just a Dream
Chapter 15: One Problem At A Time Boys
Chapter 16: We Need To Talk Harry
Chapter 17: A Crying Baby Penguin
Chapter 18: When I'm Next To You
Chapter 19: Who Is Kate?
Chapter 20: Love Of My Life? Stop Right There Brain.
Chapter 21: Hello! My Name Is Kate!
Chapter 22: When The Time Is Right
Chapter 23: Pinch Me
Chapter 24: Family Meeting
Chapter 25: Some Feeling Maybe?
Chapter 26: I Still Love Him
Chapter 27: Every Part Of Me
Chapter 28: I Hate When I'm Right
Chapter 29: I Missed You
Chapter 30: I Promise

Chapter 7: Why Are We In A Closet?

1.7K 23 12
Oleh MissFictionFairy

[AN: This one is dedicated to @Thunder_head! It gets a little naughty so enjoy, I guess? Oh and when there are italics those are the lyrics to the song.]

Annie’s POV

[TWO DAYS LATER]

My phone chirped and I flicked through the piles of clothes on my bunk searching for it. Where was that damn thing? It had to be here if it chirped. My only problem was Louis kept stealing my phone to call Nora. Why he couldn’t use his own phone I don’t know. Probably because Nora was selective in answering any phone calls from Louis. She still felt compelled to answer if she saw it was Sammy or me on the line.

I finally found the phone inside the pocket of a sweater that Zayn had left behind last night. I fingered the fabric of the sweater recalling the night before. No, I said shaking myself awake. Do not do that Annie. It was a one time freak thing. I folded the sweater reminding myself that I should return it to him. I just had to return it when no one else was around. No one could know about last night.

I let my mind drift and memories of the night before came wafting over me. His hands on my face as he pulled me closer. The whisper of his breath against my lips. The feel of his tongue on mine. Shit. Shit. Shit. I am not doing this to myself. So Zayn and I had kissed once. Okay, several times, but it wasn’t going to happen again. We had agreed on that. We had just been caught up in the excitement of a completed concert.

[THE NIGHT BEFORE]

“You guys were awesome!” I squealed as the boys came towards us from backstage. Sammy jumped up and down beside me as the boys gave us hugs. I laughed when Sammy came face to face with Liam who blushed before stepping away mumbling something about getting a water. I traded looks with Niall who simply shrugged his shoulders. He had told us all about the conversation with Liam back on the bus. Then he had made us promise to let them work it out. Except neither one of them was stepping up to the plate. I had felt a tug on my arm, and before I knew it I was in a small closet with Zayn Malik.

“Hey Annners,” he said with a soft smile making my heart flutter.

“Zayn,” I said slowly hoping that I didn’t pass out from him being so close. “Why are we in a closet?”

“I wanted to talk with you.”

“And we couldn’t do that out there?”

“It’s just calmer in here,” he said sitting down on the floor. On impulse I sat down next to him. He stretched out in the cramped space resting his head on my lap. I gently touched his hair as he lay there on top of me. “So you liked the concert?”

“Of course. I’m a Directioner through and through. You guys were great tonight.”

“We’re great every night.” I chuckled and lightly tapped his cheek. “There was this one girl in the front row wearing a wedding dress and holding a sign asking me to marry her. It was sweet. Totally cuckoo, but still sweet.”

“Totally cuckoo.”

“I bet you would look hot in a wedding dress.” I froze. Zayn Malik, say what? Did he just admit to picturing me in a wedding dress?

“I bet you would look hot in a wedding dress, too,” I joked causing him to sit up. He looked mad. Had I said something wrong? “I was just kidding Zayn. I just tho—“ That was all I had managed to get out before his lips crushed themselves against mine. I gasped in shock and he took this as an invitation to slip his tongue into my mouth. His hands cradled my cheeks as we continued to kiss. It probably would have gone on for longer if my phone hadn’t interrupted us.

“Your phone is ringing,” he said as he pulled away from me. I fumbled in my pocket as the ring tone kept belting out “Call Me Maybe.” It was Nora’s ring tone. She was kind of obsessed with the song and would often call my cell when we were both at home just so she could hum the tune as it played. [AN: I purchased the ringtone for my phone, but it won’t download. Urrrrrr!!!] “Aren’t you going to answer?” I nodded and picked up the phone.

“Hi Nora,” I said as I watched him stand up and open the closet door. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up shoving me ahead of him. “The boys just finished their concert. Yes, I’m eating enough. No, I’m not doing anything you wouldn’t approve of.” At this Zayn winked. “Of course I feel safe. No, I don’t think we need to ask the boys to beef up their security. The fans are behaving perfectly fine towards us.”

“I’m going to get a water,” Zayn whispered. “Want one?” I smiled and nodded as Nora continued on. She was babbling something about making sure we put on sunscreen because you can get burned even if it is a cloudy day. I rolled my eyes, and then she yelled at me for rolling my eyes. “How do you even know if I am rolling my eyes Nora?”  I asked. Nora started going on about how she knew whenever I was misbehaving when the phone was snatched out of my hands. I looked up to see Louis with a cheesy grin on his face.

“Nora darling,” he said into the phone as he walked off.

“He took my phone,” I said flabbergasted. Zayn walked up and handed me a bottle of water.

“You were talking to Nora,” he said matter of factly. “You knew it was going to happen eventually.” I nodded my agreement. “About that kiss.” I looked over at him, and I knew I had to say something before he felt compelled to let me down easy.

“It was nothing really,” I said and Zayn froze before nodding his agreement. “It’s just something we can keep between us.”

“Totally,” he agreed. “No reason to bring it up again. Just a freak thing.” Then he had walked me to the bus letting me borrow his sweater since I was cold. We never brought it up again. It was just a freak one time thing. But if that was true then why did I want it to happen again?

[BACK TO PRESENT]

I fingered the sweater again before setting it down and picking up my phone. A perverse part of my mind wondered if Zayn had messaged me. I looked down and realized that the text was merely from Nora. Again.

[NORA’S TEXT]: Have u been taking ur vitamins?

Seriously? Nora needed to relax. It’s not like I had any vitamins to take anyway. The last time I took vitamins was when I was twelve and they had been those Flinstones chewable kind. I ate healthy enough now that I didn’t need them. I chuckled as I wondered if Nora had packed me and Sammy some vitamins. Nah. She wouldn’t be that crazy. My phone buzzed again.

[NORA]: I packed sum in ur suitcase. Right pocket.

I rustled through my suitcase and sure enough they were there. Flinstones vitamins. I pulled out my phone and texted her back telling her she needed to get a life before tossing my phone back into the mess. I really should clean this all up before Liam got on my case about it. He was tense ever since everything that had happened with Sammy, so he was laying into everyone about darn near everything. Yesterday he had yelled at Louis to use his indoor voice.

I plopped my iPod into the little boombox on the side of the room. This bus had everything. I hit play and started bouncing around the room to Rihanna’s “Don’t Stop The Music” as I cleaned up.

Please don't stop the music

It's getting late

I'm making my way over to my favourite place

I gotta get my body moving

Shake the stress away

“Is this a private dance party?” a voice asked from behind me. I whirled around clutching a hand to my chest. Zayn. He scared me.

“W-what are you doing here?” I asked. He laughed and walked closer pulling me into his arms.

“Are you okay?” he asked. “You look terrified.”

“I thought you were Louis looking for my phone or something. You surprised me.” The music continued on behind us.

Do you know what you started?

I just came here to party

But now we're rocking on the dance floor, actin' naughty

Your hands around my waist

Just let the music play

We're hand in hand, chest to chest and now we're face to face

“Nope,” he said leaning closer. “It’s just me.” What was he doing? His lips came closer and he hesitated. He was waiting for me to make the next move. I moved forward crashing my lips on his. The kiss was heavenly. We continued to kiss as the music pounded onwards.

I just can't refuse it

Like the way you do this

Keep on rockin' to it

Please don't stop the, please don't stop the music

I pulled away to catch my breath.

“What are we doing?” I asked softly.

“Just having fun,” he replied simply. “It’s something to keep between just us.” Then he captured my lips again. My heart jumped in my throat as his fingers gripped my waist. I could feel his fingertips grazing the skin underneath my shirt.

I wanna take you away

Let's escape into the music, DJ let it play

I just can't refuse it

“So we don’t tell anyone?” I gasped out as he trailed kisses down my neck. He sucked softly on my collarbone. I knew it would leave a mark. I prayed I would be able to cover it up with my foundation. My hands reached out, and I gripped his belt pulling him closer.

Baby are you ready cause it's getting close

Don't you feel the passion ready to explode?

What goes on between us no-one has to know

This is a private show

“Just a little something for us,” he said before touching his lips to mine again. I groaned as he pulled me onto the small bunk I had just cleared off. His hands stroked up and down my arms as I broke our kiss. I leaned closer and began to suck on the spot just below his ear. When did this happen? When did I become the naughty girl rolling around on a bed with Zayn Malik? This wasn’t like me at all. I smiled against his neck as he moaned.

But now we're rocking on the dance floor, actin' naughty

Your hands around my waist

Just let the music play

We're hand in hand, chest to chest and now we're face to face

I’m not sure how far we would have gone if my stupid phone hadn’t started ringing again. “Call Me Maybe” rang out in a stark contrast to the Rihanna song currently playing. [AN: Try playing them both at the same time. It makes for one seriously twisted mash-up.] Zayn and I pulled away both laughing hard.

“Nora,” I snickered as I pulled out of the bunk searching for my phone yet again. “Why does this always happen to us?”

“Tell her I say hi,” Zayn said plucking it from the bottom of a pile of clothes and handing it to me. I stared at the phone as he kissed my neck and began to walk away.

“Zayn?” I asked and he turned. I wanted to ask him what we were doing. I wanted to ask what he felt about me. If this was going to happen again. How far he thought we might have gone if Nora hadn’t called, but my confidence faltered. “Do you want your sweater back?” I asked as I held it out to him.

“Keep it,” he said softly. “It looks better on you.” I sighed and the song continued to pump from the speakers as it came to an end. I put my cell phone to my ear and answered the call.

Please don't stop the music

“ANNIE!” Nora’s voice rushed out in a panic. “Are you okay? It took you like eight rings to answer!”

“I’m fine Nora,” I replied still fingering the fabric of Zayn’s sweater where it lay in my lap. “I was just—lost in a daydream, that’s all. You know me.”

“Oh…okay” she said over the phone. “So everything is okay?”

“Yes Nora. Would you stop with the mothering? I mean who packs Flinstones vitamins for someone?”

“Someone who cares,” she shot back with an overdramatic sniff.

“Don’t even. I know you’re faking.”

“Fine,” she said her voice now back to normal. “How are the boys?”

“Good. Zayn says hi.”

“How is the Bradford bad boy doing? Staying out of trouble?”

“You know Zayn is a good guy.”

“I know. But he needs a nice girl to keep him on the straight and narrow. Know what I mean?”

“Yeah. I know,” I said looking down at the sweater again. I raised a hand and felt the spot on my neck where a hickey was beginning to form. Or maybe he needed a nice girl he could corrupt. I barely listened as Nora continued to babble on about this and that. I just kept thinking back to several minutes before when Zayn had his arms around me. And how much I wanted that feeling again. As soon as possible.

[AN: I kind of love this chapter. Keep sending in your name, physical description, and one sentence about why you love Harry. The winner of my choosing will be a new character in this story. (If you are already in the story you don’t get to compete.)]

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
160K 11.4K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...