Chapter 9: A Little Too Focused On Nora

[AN: I have 53 fans and 182 votes? I wish I was this popular in real life! Thank you all so much for the love! Sorry about the spastic posting this week. I actually had a social life for a little bit there. And I have a little bit of a social life the next couple of days as well. What the heck? This is seriously cutting into my reading and writing time on Wattpad here. :P

And now I have this massive hangover that is still kind of there a little bit for me. I thought I got all this reckless social drinking out of my system in high school. I mean....I never drank in high school. Drinking is bad, okay? Unless you're of legal age. *heavy sigh* I am such a bad influence.

Oh! The contest winner is annouced at the bottom of this chapter! Geez this author's note is way too long.]

Louis’ POV

She’s here! I can’t believe that Nora is actually here! That means our plan actually worked, and she’ll be spending the rest of the tour with us! I looked around the living space quickly realizing that I was the only person smiling like a total git. Harry stood off to the side watching me curiously with a frown on his face. There was no way he hadn’t already figured out that I had a hand in getting Nora here. Annie and Zayn were sitting on opposite sides of the couch, but they kept glancing over at each other. Weird. Nora  had originally gone into the kitchenette to get a water, but walked out soon afterwards with Liam and Samantha who were now holding hands nervously as they sat between Annie and Zayn on the couch. Niall stood in the corner looking at Nora like a lovesick puppy. What was that about? Why wasn’t everyone happy about having Nora back?

“So are you two dating?” Nora asked pointing at Liam and Sam. Dating? When did that happen? I didn’t even know Liam liked the girl. I glanced over at Harry who was smirking at me as if I was a total idiot. Okay, maybe I had been a little too focused on Nora lately. Apparently I was missing major developments with the lads here.

“I—I haven’t--,” Liam stuttered out before Sam cut him off.

“And what if we are?” Sam asked. “I can make my own decisions about my love life.”

“You can, can you?” Nora asked raising a suspicious eyebrow. “And what is your decision?”

“I like Liam and he likes me!” Sam shouted. “So yes, we’re dating!”

“But I haven’t even asked you yet,” Liam softly pointed out.

“Then ask me,” Sam sighed turning to face him. Liam blushed heavily. Awww, that’s my nervous little Daddy Direction.

“Well—um—Sam? Would you like to go out?” Liam asked the words carelessly tumbling out of his mouth.

“I would love that,” Sam said leaning in and giving him a soft peck.  Then she turned back to her sister. “We’re dating. Have anything to say about that?” Nora flashed a dark look, and I saw Liam cower for a second. Then she smiled the first genuine smile I had seen since she arrived.

“You two are so cute together!” Nora squealed bouncing up and down like a teenage girl. I started to laugh at the shocked faces of our friends and family. “Why did it take you both so long?!?”

“But I thought you told me I couldn’t date her,” Liam said.

“When did I say that Li?” she asked. “I was just warning you to keep your hormones in check. She is seventeen.”

“But you—“ Sam broke off. “Geez, she’s right. She never did specifically say that you couldn’t date me. She just said to not take advantage of our trust in you.”