【Angel of Blood】Underfell!San...

By BapBeep

Description: Once a long time ago, the multiverses were doing what they would normally do and were getting a... More

A/N
Loss
Flowey
Toriel
The Home
FIGHT...TORIEL?...
The Legend
THANK YOU TORIEL...
Skeleton?..
First Meeting
The Great Papyrus
Kidnapped
Tears
Thoughts
Promise.
SHOUTOUT
Parents
Dream?....or Reality?....
What Are You?!-
I have a question for you
Fight M- A D-Date?!
Kisses and Confusion
A New Dream...?
I'll Come Back...
;~; Please...
POLL: Sans?
"I...I'm sorry..."
Shedded Tears of Blood
Forgiveness
Thanksgiving!
Time Doesn't Stop
Alliance
Vis- No way!
Oh Snap the Vines
Not An Update
Undyne and a Voice
"I will save you Undyne!"
♥️🙏🏻💕 Are Me
The Real Y/N
Idea
I Have A Contest Idea...
End of Contest!
I have another question for you guys!
Star Sanses Request {DONE}
Bye Bye Y/N
Going to Asgore
Roleplay Request {DONE}
90K Reads {Special}
Read Please!
The End

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

690 20 37
By BapBeep

I saw this on a friend's book, and this appears to be someone who made a immature decision to upload someone's personal diary on Wattpad. I am sorry this isn't a update on the story, but I don't like to know when someone has to live in fear that their personal information (or even made up) has been uploaded online. I know I don't get many reads anymore, but just...before my book dies out, could you all please do this...?

My book is going nowhere, but my readers are going to different places. I don't mind that, but I just want this invasion of personal info to end. I've already reported them, so if you all could, please do so. Thank you.

As for the story: I will continue making this book, until the very end. However, my readers are no longer reading as much as they used to, and are disappearing. I hope all of you who still read will enjoy it, that was the purpose of this book; for people to enjoy it and be happy. Thank you everyone for 101K reads from a year and about a half ago to now, I never thought I would get this much.

I know my updates will be slower, and maybe I'll lose all my readers eventually. But...if there's one thing I could ask for from this book...is that you all enjoyed it.

See you guys later, I hope I can get another real chapter out soon. ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 96 22
Just when Frisk returns to Sans, the young flower has to make a deal with the 'devil' to save her family from a horrible memory and sold her memories...
76.8K 2K 27
Frisk found herself having a little crush on Sans until it turns out to be a huge liking towards him. What will happen when she confesses her feeling...
44.7K 651 32
When Frisk falls into the Underground, she is horrified to discover the world of monsters is every bit as evil and broken as she had been told her en...
4.1K 71 7
The barrier is broke, the monsters are free and now...frisk finally has time to address something she'd put aside for some time now, how she feels ab...