BTS Psychopath -Who Is The Ps...

By freshmelon-_

"It's not love, but war. He's not a prince charming, but a PSYCHO. I'll kill him." "This wasn't supposed to h... More

Chapter 2 {edited}
Chapter 3 {edited}
Chapter 4 {edited}
Chapter 5 {edited}
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
F@CK MY LIFU
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 The Last

Chapter 1 {edited}

8K 128 40
By freshmelon-_

Thu*glitch*
*glitches* 5, 2018

"----- ----- please! Don't be like that!" she pleaded, her voice already weak as the tears continued to stream down her pitiful eyes mixing with the blood and painting her cheeks in ugly color. She desperately crawled on her butt backwards hoping for an escape until her back slammed the couch, blocking her from any second attempt to run "What happened to you?! What changed you.."

"Me? Changed?!" He snorted just when his eyes landed on the old scars on her body caused by his abuse. He kneeled down so that he was facing her directly, his left hand unconditionally cupped her small face as his bloody thumb wiped the red tears away from her rosy cheeks staining her face even more. One hand rubbed her face as the other held a packet of small wooden torches. "I never changed, dear. It's just you being an idiot blind by love."

The moment he stepped out the house, a mischievous chuckle left his pink lips as he fanned himself. The heat inside was unbearable for him, though he was supposed to be used to it.

Two minutes later a hoarse scream filled the neighborhood, shaking the hearts of the residents. An ambulance and police sirens joined the chaos just too late to save the young girl. Sorrowfully they couldn't identify the identity of the corpse and she was dead unrecognised.

March 10, 2018

Third person p.o.v:

"it's the best brand of chocolate we have!"

"Best brand my ass! Last time you said the same thing and the time before too! And it all tasted... stupid!"

"Maybe if you clean the salt in your tongue little lady, then you will see how perfect it is."

"Aiiissshh~" Choi Soo jung walked out the candy store grumpy as ever. She looked at the chocolate in her hands biting her lips which erased the faint redness of lipstick. blood rushed inside her hustling her hands to peel the plastic cover. However, when she was about to open the bar of chocolate, a pair of hands grabbed hers which startled the girl to the core and resulted in her pushing whoever touched her.

She rapidly looked at the owner of the hands after been frozen for what seemed like ages, she realized it was just a woman that seemed in her early forties. She had black bags under her buffed red eyes, her grayish-blonde hair was in complete mess but she still managed to stay naturally beautiful somehow. she crawled again to grab Soo jung's hands and cry desperately which broke the latter's heart.

"My daugh.. MY DAUGHTER..WHERE'S SHE??!!" The woman fell to her knees slapping her face to the ground in harsh manner that almost muddled her whilst shouting by her lost daughter's name gaining attention from passing people, who judged her from head to toes. "Please, have you seen her anywhere?"

Soo jung kneeled with the woman between her arms, the mother's head on her thighs. She rubbed circles on her back seeking comfort for the poor woman as she convinced her to go to the police station and report about her case. When they reached their destination the woman asked Soo to stay with her which the latter couldn't refuse in name of pity actually.

The words kept swinging back and forth between the male police officer and the woman beside her, whilst the young girl kept absorbing every little pit of their conversation quietly. And then what caught her mind was that the girl disappeared four days ago. She also heard that this was the 3rd report of a missing case since January to March.

Soo was hit back to reality when a chair next to her dash to the ground noisily, the mother stood furiously and took by the police officer's collar and yelled madly,"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY DAUGHTER TURNED TO ASHES?!"

"She's gone. Jeez woman, we did our best but couldn't find anything. This is the 9th time already. I didn't sign here for this."

No, really?

"Excuse me, what!?" Mrs.Hwan Soo Jung's step mother let out a small sigh as she rubbed the bridge of her nose and held the phone a pit closer to her ear,"ok, I understand. I'm so sorry it wouldn't have to happen if your officer hadn't been an asshole." And the phone got slammed to the table.

"He deserved it hard in the face.." Soo crossed her arms over her chest.

"Consider yourself lucky you're not left to rot behind bars, lady you better go apologize to the assh- officer before I get back."

"Wait, you leaving already??" Soo jung snapped with crossed brows, she stared at the woman before her packing her black leather suitcase, getting ready to leave for a short trip with her two precious sons Baekhyun and Sehun who are older than Soo Jung by few years.

"Believe me Soo, I was surprised myself. They sent me a text all of the sudden telling me to be there by this evening. Can you even imagine that?!" Mrs.Hwan paused to mutter under her breathe, "Irresponsible just like someone here.."

Soo jung only nodded her head anyways, its been always like that ever since Mrs.Hwan adopted the three girls Soo jung, Hyunjae and Fuyuko.

Nevertheless each of them were from different families. Mrs.Hwan's addiction for kids was what made her husband leave.

"Soo can I count on you to take care of Hyunjae and Fuyuko?" her mother requested while folding the last piece of clothes into the luggage that looked like it was about to burst any moment "I don't want to come back and see a destroyed or burnt house like the last time" she added which caused the 2 males on the couch to snort.

Soo jung wanted so badly to go in this trip, just for this one time. But for her unfortunate school starts nearly after 3 days and the trip was for 2 weeks long. Baekhyun and Sehun had graduated two years before so they had no problem tailing their mother.

Why does life hate me so much???!!!asdggafdas she smiled calmly "Ok mum! be sure you stay saf-"

"OH! And don't forget about your school. your school is starting soon right? so make sure you're ready and the secret shall stay secret got it?"She winked which made Soo jung make a face at her and groan loudly enough for her mother to hear but Mrs.Hwan just chuckled,"Cheer up it's your last year!"

Did she really have to rub it on my face??? She sighed and nodded accepting her harsh fate. I never asked to be born, god!

Soo Jung :
Gender -> female.
Age -> 19.
Personality -> cold, loves music and chocolate especially CHOCOLATE.
Specialty -> STRONG (not mentally but physically)

Hyunjae :
Gender -> female.
Age -> 18 (older)
Personality -> positive, talkative and funny.
Specialty -> (no specialty) .

Fuyuko :
Gender -> female.
Age -> 18.
Personality -> arrogant, quite and tsuandere.
Specialty -> (no specialty).

A/N
My very first fanfiction.
please guys don't judge me😇
I have some grammar mistakes and I suck in English but I'm trying my best.
So anyway I hope u will enjoy this story.

Check my other story too
*The Assassin*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 12.1K 70
Being a psychiatrist isn't easy... For those who need it: Summary after chapter 43 :) If anyone needs some explanation please don't hesitate to comme...
116K 4.2K 24
"You will never change JUNGKOOK!!!" "No I will never!," he smirked and laughed out devilishly. "I hate you" "You will hate me more!," he smirked agai...
43.8K 1.7K 43
First and foremost I do now own bighit or any of the members of BTS! This is a horror fan fiction so if you're sensitive to blood, gore or other...
12.7K 1K 59
Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, there's a boy name Park Jimin and Yoongi w...