Welcome Home - HS - Completed

By Ceeceeinatl1

This is about Harry Styles moving into his SoHo apartment in NYC and discovers a beautiful new neighbor who b... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Good to Be Home
Chapter 2 - Chinese Food
Chapter 3 - Dinner
Chapter 4 - Tequila
Chapter 5 - Dessert
Chapter 6 - Dance with Me
Chapter 7 - Taste so Good
Chapter 8 - Come with Me
Chapter 9 - Ecstasy
Chapter 10 - Calgon Take Me Away
Chapter 11 - Time for Bed
Chapter 12 - Damn
Chapter 13 - Good Morning Sunshine
Chapter 14 - Oh Shit
Chapter 15 - Shower Time
Chapter 17 - Where is my Wallet?
Chapter 18 - Drawn to you
Chapter 19 - Dark Room
Chapter 20 - Ed
Chapter 21 - Fantasy
Chapter 22 - Picture This
Chapter 23 - Partying
Chapter 24 - Where is she?
Chapter 25 - Don't Answer
Chapter 26 - Pussy Ass Bitch
Chapter 27 - You Are Mine Now
Chapter 28 - You Need To Move On
Chapter 29 - No He Didn't
Chapter 30 - You Don't Have To Stay
Chapter 31 - I Like Dreaming
Chapter 32 - Vincenzo Ferrari
Chapter 33 - Talk Too Soon
Chapter 34 - Maria Ferrari
chapter 35 - That Pussy is Mine Now...
Chapter 36 - Mangia (Eat)
Chapter 37 - Fuck Me... Please
Chapter 38 - Mile High Club
Chapter 39 - Marcel
Chapter 40 - Magic
Chapter 41 - Pizza Time
Chapter 42 - Dinner Party
Chapter 43 - Pony
Chapter 44 - Damnnn
Chapter 45 - Oh Mitch
Chapter 46 - Karaoke
Chapter 47 - Time to Cool Off
Chapter 48 - Party Animal
Chapter 49 - I Remember
Chapter 50 - Where is the Key?
Chapter 51 - Temptation
Chapter 52 - OMG No...
Chapter 53 - Something is Wrong
Chapter 54 - Call My Father
Chapter 55 - I Owe You Everything
Chapter 56 - What are you doing here?
Chapter 57 - I Love You Too!
Chapter 58 - Locked In
Chapter 59 - Fuck... I Love You
Chapter 60 - Keep Him Happy or I will
Chapter 61 - What The Fuck Are You Doing Here?
Chapter 62 - Dress Shopping
Chapter 63 - Hen Party
Chapter 64 - The Wedding
Chapter 65 - If I Could Fly
Chapter 66 - You Lying Bitch
Chapter 67 - London Bridge On My Ass
Chapter 68 - OMG Louis
Chapter 69 - My Heart Is Hurting
Chapter 70 - What the Fuck did you just say?
Chapter 71 - Sweet Angel
Chapter 72 - New York Bound
Chapter 73 - Wait... What???
Chapter 74 - I'm So Sorry!
Chapter 75 - Harry Lost his Mind!
Chapter 76 - Fireworks
Chapter 77 - Beached Whale
Chapter 78 - Wedding Day
Chapter 79 - Smile for the Camera...Bitch
Chapter 80 - Wait... What????
Chapter 81 - Am I Dead?
Chapter 82 - Flatlines
Epilogue - Infinity

Chapter 16 - Papi

3.4K 66 6
By Ceeceeinatl1

I get out of the shower and grab a towel.   I wipe the steam off of the mirror and look at my reflection.   I say to myself, "How could you have done this to Antonio?"  I feel like shit and yet my body has never felt this satisfied.   I come out of the bathroom and Antonio is laying in my bed... naked.  WTF...  Is he fucking serious?

"Antonio, babe...  I am sorry, I told you I wasn't feeling well", I tell him.  "Oh come on Christina, I can make you feel better.  I missed you so much!  You have been in London for three weeks!", he begs me.   I look at Antonio and he has gotten up on his knees trying to look sexy holding on to his very hard dick.  The last thing my ass wants right now is more dick. 

 I lie and tell him that I have really bad cramps and that I think I am getting my period and I have a  massive headache.   You would think he would get the fucking hint...  no way in hell I am having sex with Antonio today or ever...  maybe    fucking hell...

He tells me that he is horny and needs me and when he heard me moaning in the bathroom it made him crazy.  I tell him that I stubbed my toe while lying through my teeth.   He starts to beg... What the hell am I gonna do?  I say, "Look Papi, I am sorry I can't.  I physically am in pain and you aren't even trying to understand."  He jumps off of the bed and grabs me because he sees that I am on the verge of tears.  He takes me in his arms and pulls me to his body...  his naked body...  and for once I felt absolutely nothing.

I don't know if it because I am fully fucked, my guilt or I am not feeling Antonio anymore.  I have to feel something for him, I must feel something for him.  I can't feel for Harry!  Harry will only bring me heartache!  I start to feel bad for Antonio so I say, "How about I give you a show instead?"  Antonio's eyes open wide and so does his mouth!  His grin is from ear to ear right now.

I tell him to let me go in my closet and get ready for the show.  He runs to the bathroom to get the baby oil.   I walk into my closet and take a deep breath and pray I can get through this.  I put on my black lace sheer body suit that is crotch less and my thigh high boots.  Alright Christina, time to make this man feel like nothing is wrong.

I walk out of my closet and Antonio is laying there playing with himself waiting for me I put on some sexy music and light some candles.  I tell him to turn the lights out and draw the black out curtains.  I hear my phone ring and then it stops...  oh well, they will call back.   I ask him if he is ready for the show. 

I turn to him and tell him, "Hey baby, what do you have there in your hand?  Is that Christina's dick right there?  He nods.  Are you gonna play with it for Mami?  He nods.  I start to move my hips from side to side and bring my hands up to my breasts and pull down the front of my body suit to expose my breasts.  "You like my tits Papi?  You want to touch them?  I know you do but, you can't you have been a bad boy.  Only I can touch them" I tell him.  

"Please Mami, let me touch them", he begs me.  I bring my hands up to my nipples and start to rub them.  I look him in the eye and tell him no and tell him to touch his dick.  I ask him to play with it for me.   I stick my tongue out and ask him if he wants me to lick the head?  He tells me, "Yes baby, I want you to lick the head.  Come over here and let me feel your tongue on my dick'.   I tell him, "You want to feel my tongue like this... I lift my breast to my mouth and lick my nipple...  You want my mouth on your dick like this...  I start to suck on my nipple...  You want me to suck that dick like I am sucking on my nipple baby?"  He nods with lust in his eyes.

I turn around and bend over in front of him moving my ass from side to side.  "Fuck Christina, I love your fucking sexy ass.  Please Mami, bring that ass closer to me.  Let me feel it"  I turn around and put one foot up on the bed.  "No, you can't touch it.   You have been a bad boy.  Hmmm, baby I like the way you are playing with that dick right now.  Play with your balls baby.  Make believe it is my hand right there.  I bring my hand to my crotch and ask him if he wants to touch my pussy.  He is begging to touch me and I won't let him.  He reaches for me and I smack his hand and yell, "I said you can't fucking touch me!"

All you can do is look at it.  "Lay back on the bed and let me stand over you so you can get a better look."   He lays back moaning and calling my name.  I stand up on the bed and stand over his body with a leg on each side of his waist.  "You like what you see baby?  You like my pussy?  You want to touch it like I am now? Well, you can't!!!  It is my pussy!  You can look at it though!"

"Fuck Christina, that pussy is so beautiful.  Please Mami, let me touch it.", he begs.  He brings his hand up again I smack it again.  "I said NO!!!", I scream.   I stick a finger inside me and bring it to his mouth and tease him with it.  "Please Christina, let me taste you." he begs me.  I shake my head no and put my finger in my mouth.

"Oh shit Christina, I am gonna cum!", he tells me.  "That's right Papi cum for Mami!"   Antonio closes his eyes and is jerking himself faster and faster and starts to cum. I watch as his cum spurts out all over his stomach as he is screaming my name.

I tell him he is a good boy and kiss his lips softly.  I tell him to go take a shower.  Antonio looks at me and says, "Baby, I love you so fucking much!"  At this moment there is no way I can say it back.  I look at him and say, "I know baby, I know.  Now go take a shower".  Antonio gets up and walks to the bathroom and I hear the shower turn on and he closes the door. 

I lay on the bed and try to figure out what the fuck just happened...  As I am laying there I feel something under my back.  I feel for what ever it is when I realize it is my phone.  I look at the screen and realize someone is on the phone.  WTF...  I don't recognize the number.  I say, "Hello..."  I hear a very familiar, very sexy voice say, "Hello Christina."   "Harry?????????"

Thank you for reading my story.

More to cum!  Spread the word!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.5K 32
Raven moves into an apartment with friends and meets Harry Styles. Harry and her grow apart but a year later he becomes her college professor and the...
55.4K 1K 92
A Harry Styles fanfic
4.1K 55 32
“It was all a mistake. Just forget it ever happened. Leave me alone and don’t bother talking to me ever again.”85 letters. 21 words. 3 sentences… ech...
138K 3.1K 102
I cupped her face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs in circles over her cheeks. She was having trouble finding words to describe what she felt, and I co...