My Endurance (Karma Akabane x...

By filhers

//This will take place in order of the Assassination Classroom Anime series, so please finish watching that... More

Prologue
|1| This Schedule is BALLS!
|2| What's this Feeling, and What's this new Boy?!
|3| Whats Love?
|4| Deal?
|5| Kyoto!
|6| Highschoolers.
|7| So, Who is it?
|8| Transfer Student~
|9| Confession?
|10| Affection
|11| Fear
|12| Pools
|13| Bug Bite!
|14| Waters
|15| A Class' Angel
|16| Worthless Bet
|16| Winner!
|17| Bragging Rights
|18| When
|19| Awkward
|20| Virsus
|21| Level 1
|22| Level 2
|24| Level 4
|24| Level 5
|25| Caving in
|26| Your Answer, Isogai?
|27| Fun!
|28| Why?
|29| Ignorance
|30| Messy Schedules and even messier Slumber parties!
|31| Girly Problems!
|32| Festive Disasters
|33| Awkward Encounters
|34| Fireworks
|35| Return
|36| Sporting Starts
|37| Pole toppling, not pole dancing.
|38| The Date
|39| Aftermath
|40| Fake Christmas, Fake Cartridges
|41| Rival
|41.5| Takuro Kent
|42| Lunch
|43| Cookies
|44| Perfect Presents
|45| Petals
|46| Rescue Mission
|47| Scars
|48| Saftey
|49| Encounters
Bonus Story |Kindergarten|
|50| Tactics
|51?| Uninspired
|52| Babysitting
|53| Thief
|54| Question
|55| Answers
|56| Liking
Rap Battle
|57| Silence
|58| Kill
|59| Deadlines
|60| Surprise
|61| Who is this?
|62| Good
|63| Defuse
|64| Hospital
|65| Aware
|66| A Statement
|67| Preperation
|68| Plans
|69| The Battle
|70| Endurance
|71| Bonus Chapter

|23| Level 3

7.3K 239 354
By filhers

I'm so sorry for almost a week without a chapter ;-; it's because I have tests almost every week >~<

Also I forgot a little on this episode );

-Third POV-

Karma has been non stop teasing you for being so worried during the whole Grip thing. It was to the point even Karasuma had to tell the two of you to shut up.

Calmly walking down the hall way Ritsu then popped up onto your phone.

"Up ahead there's a door leading to a theatre, but it's currently locked. The only way to get there is if we go through a club and walk around it to unlock it for the others." She happily explained.

Karasuma then spoke up "alright, you wait here I'll-"

"Nah Mr K. I think we girls got this!" Yada smiled.

"No it's too dangerous-"

"Let then go Karasuma! I know are girls aren't like the norm!" Koro-Sensei suggested.

"But, they're not as strong as us boys!" Yoshida exclaimed.

"Hey were strong by ourselves stupid!" You angrily said.

"Oh! Then I have an idea!" Karma chimed in.

-♥️-

"Ugh... why do I have to do this!" Nagisa whined.

"Come on and be the man, get in the front of us!" Kataoka whispered to the cross dressing boy.

"P-please don't Kataoka!" He tried to struggle away but ended up being pushed forward infront of a black haired male.

"H-hey ladies~ what's your name you cutie?" The mysterious male said as he looked at Nagisa.

"U-uh."

"Oh my Nagisa just go!" You sighed as you pushed the boy in disguise to this complete stranger.

"(Y/N)!" He looked at you, but in the end he couldn't escape the grasp of the other male, and walked off without your group.

Looking back at him with pitiful eyes you turned around.

But you couldn't find any of the girls. There was no point of calling them since you were the only girl with a phone there. Looking from side to side you couldn't spot anyone so you awkwardly walked off on your own.

Suddenly you bumped into a fairly tall man. He had reddish and orange hair with deep black eyes. "Oh hey there, are you lost or something?" You nodded.

"Have you seen a group of girls that contain one with green pigtails and one with greyish brownish hair?" You shyly asked.

The guys eyes perked up.

"Oh I have! Just follow me." He smiled.

Giving him your full trust you followed the male.

"So what's your name?" He asked to break the silence.

"Oh I'm (Y/N)..." you mumbled as you fiddled with Karma's sleeves.

"Oh, I'm Mikoto. What brings you here?" His smile was becoming a little more forced.

"School trip..." you silently mumble once again.

"You know we can't have a decent conversation if you don't make the effort to talk to me!" He joked as you giggled at his remark.

Not even realizing the two of you were already out in the hallway you followed him towards a door.

"I definitely saw them enter through here." His smile starting to give you the creeps.

"O-oh thank you, but I don't think they would of gone here-" you tried protesting knowing that door didn't lead to the others.

"I did just open the door!" Mikoto insisted.

Hesitating your hand clutched the door knob. Opening the door slowly you only sad a hotel room.

"Uh Mikoto sir, I think you were mistaken my friends are definitely-" suddenly you were pushed in and your body landed harshly onto the floor.

"What a stupid girl. Believing in a guy like me." He chuckled as he approached you.

You noticed he didn't lock the door as he slowly made his way closer and closer.

Grabbing your phone you tried texting your location to Karasuma.

Before you could hit enter Mikoto had already hit your phone away.

"W-what are you going to do!" You said as you managed to get up.

"What do you think a normal guy does with a woman alone..."

"N-no! I won't let you!" You said as you got into a fighting stance. But you were scared.

This brought you flashbacks from the trip in Kyoto. You didn't want to experience those again.

"Girly you might now some defence moves but I got Judo on my side." He said as he swiftly blocked your hit and managed to pin you against the wall.

Ritsu then appeared on your phone. Hearing everything that just happened, she saw the text you were about to send, and immediately sent it to Karasuma.

-♥️-

Ding!

"Hm?" Karasuma hummed as he opened his phone.

The moment his eyes locked onto the text messages his eyes lit up with worry.

"Who is willing to go to (Y/N) right now. She's currently in room 37, with an unknown stranger."

"H-how do you know this!" Terasaka asked.

"Ritsu explained the situation now there's no time to waste who is willing to go?!"

"I will!"

-♥️-

"Say goodbye to this." Mikoto said as he took off Karma's sweater.

You freaked out, screaming and struggling against his grip but he was too strong.

"N-no I need that. I need that sweater. I need it. Why do I need it?! I need it because it has Karma's scent on it....."

"I n-need him!" You exclaimed as the door was shot wide open. In came Isogai alongside with Karma.

-Karma's POV-"

"Him..."

I wonder if she's talking about Isogai. Why did he even bother to come along. What happens if he actually confesses, it doesn't matter now anyways (Y/N) is right behind this door!

The moment I opened the door I couldn't help but feel anger ingulf me. Without hesitating I instantly punched that guy hard onto the ground. (Y/N) scurrying away grabbing both her phone and my sweater. She ran into Isogai's arms, as she cried in an instant.

This only made my anger rise even more as I start beating the man with no mercy.

"P-please stop I-I'm sorry!" He yelled. But I continued hitting him.

-Third POV-

The moment Mikoto was off of you, you grabbed your things and ran over to Isogai crying.

"I-I was s-so scared!" You said in between sobs. Isogai only patted your head as he reassured you everything was alright.

Then he told you to stay put.

"Karma! Stop it we don't want to get in trouble now let's go!" Isogai tried talking to Karma, but it was clear he was angry.

"Why should I let this prick go! He could of laid his disgusting hands on (Y/N)!" Karma said as he tied his hands up.

"(Y/N) has had enough Karma! Are you even thinking how traumatized she is right now!?" Isogai yelled.

Karma froze. He looked at Mikoto.

Untying the man he cover his mouth with his own hand.

"Now listen here buddy. Fucking touch her again, I'll make you forget the word mercy fucking exists. Same goes if this slips out to anyone. Don't think your safe either because...." Karma pulled out his phone, taking a picture of the ID he got off of him and his face together.

"You won't be able to escape..." he growled as he got up.

Leaving the hotel room, Isogai offered to give you a piggy back ride.

Relaxing into his back whilst blushing.

You took a deep inhale of the unfamiliar scent. Calming yourself, you found out that in the end you ended up smelling Karma's hoodie instead of Isogai, then realized how weird you were for liking how people smell.

Yet for some reason you wished it was Karma instead of Isogai.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
36.5K 1.3K 51
"Heavy is the head that wears the crown." "and heavier is the head that wears the bounty." - Your main goal was to kill, and it was to kill the king...
246K 6.5K 24
[𝙸𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝙾𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚒 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛] 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚝𝚘 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜... ๏𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢
753K 27.9K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...