Stalker (Justin Bieber)

By zyyy123

~I stalk her because I love her~ ~I kidnapped her so I could do something about my love for her~ ~She says... More

Stalker ( Justin Bieber Bad Boy Story )
Chapter 2 - So Close
Chapter 3 - Break-ups and Break-downs
Chapter 4 - Stroll Down Memory Lane
Chapter 5 - Second Attempt
Chapter 6 - One Chance
Chapter 7 - Fresh Start
Chapter 8 - Meet My Mom
Chapter 9 - Change Me
Chapter 10 - Music and Nightmares
Chapter 11 - Wear My Jacket
Chapter 12 - Addict
Chapter 13 - My Story
Chapter 14 - Meet My Mom 2
Chapter 15 - Can I Kill You? Or..
Chapter 16 - So Far, So... Okay
Chapter 17 - Drunk In Love
Chapter 18 - Tattoo Your Name Across My Heart
Chapter 19 - Progression
Chapter 20 - Back Off
Chapter 21 - Pleasures Of Dating
Chapter 22 - Last Day
Chapter 23 - Crazy and Clingy
Chapter 24 - Heartbreaker
Chapter 25 - Relapse
Chapter 26 - I Promise
Chapter 27 - My Journals
Chapter 28 - Sneaky and Dirty
Chapter 29 - Caitlin
Chapter 30 - Wake Up, This Is Reality.
Chapter 31 - Can't Live Like This
Chapter 32 - I've Lost It
Chapter 33 - Meadows and Waterfalls
Chapter 34 - Rated R
Chapter 35 - Gun Point
Chapter 36 - Family Lunch
Chapter 37 - Wounded
Chapter 38 - Here For You
Chapter 40 - Acceptance
Chapter 41 - Our Adventures
Chapter 42 - March 1st, Still Can't Let You Go
Chapter 43 - What Happened To Goodbye
Chapter 44 - Even Though I Betrayed You
Chapter 45 - The Master Plan
Chapter 46 - Are You Jealous Yet?
Surprise.
Chapter 47 - Opportunity
i lust you.

Chapter 39 - This Time It's My Fault

8.1K 235 27
By zyyy123

Justin P.O.V

Days later I was still in the hospital, today I'm leaving. Bre would visit and bring me stuff everyday. This is one of the many reasons I love her. She's caring.

Bre had just left and I told her I'll be home after I get changed and stuff. I sat on the bed looking at the horrible hospital T.V. Moments later, in walked that nurse.

" Hey Justin. " She smiled sitting on the side of my bed.

" Hi. " I mumbled not really paying attention to her.

" So, how long have you been dating that girl? " She asked.

I looked at the name tag on her shirt that read " Chantell ".

" Look, Chantell, I have a girlfriend that I love. I'm not interested in any game you're trying to play. " I sternly said.

" Who said I was trying to play any games. I'm serious. " She smirked.

" Well, I'm leaving now. " I stood up and she did the same.

" Please? No one has to know. " She rubbed my bicep.

Every time I try to be a good faithful boyfriend. Shit like this happens.

" Not interested. " I removed her hand.

" Just one kiss. " She justified.

" Are you fucking stupid!? I said NO I don't want to kiss you! " I snapped but before I knew it her lips were on mine as I tried to force her off.

Breanna P.O.V.

I decided to come back to the hospital because I forgot my phone and keys. I opened the door of the room Justin was in and witnessed him kissing that nurse. I felt my heart drop and shatter into a bunch of tiny pieces.

" Breanna! I swear it's not what it looks like! " He threw his hands in the air in defense.

" Really? Because it looks like you were kissing that nurse. " I said wiping away a tear.

" He was. " She but in. " You're dating a pervert. " She folded her arms across her chest.

I saw Justin's eyes fill with anger as he turned to her, balling his fists up.

" You think I would kiss a slut like this!  She's not even hot! " He insulted.

Okay now he's just being rude. I dashed out of the room and down the hall, outside of the hospital. I heard Justin running and calling after me.

" Babe. " He said grabbing my wrist.

" What!? " I snapped.

" Believe me. She kissed me, I didn't wanna kiss her. " He assured.

More tears streamed down my face and I wiped them. I looked down at the ground and he lifted my chin.

" Why are you crying? Don't you believe me? " His voice cracked.

" Jay, it's hard to believe you when you-... " He cut me off.

" Hurt you so many times! I fucking know I don't have to be reminded! " He snarled.

" So you should know why I don't fully trust you! " She retorted getting in the car.

I got in after her driving back home. We were both silent the whole ride until we got in the house. I closed the door with a slam before heading upstairs.

" So you're just gonna ignore me now? " He said following me into my room.

" Yeah. "

" Oh my God! Why the fuck are you being so damn stupid! You're gonna believe her over me? Don't be a fucking idiot. " He spat.

I felt more tears in my eyes and I slapped him in the face. " Don't call me an idiot! "

" You're acting like one. " He scoffed.

I slapped him once more making him angry. He grabbed my wrist tightening his grip.

" Bitch don't fucking hit me!  " He said with dark angered eyes and he pushed me backwards releasing my wrist.

I wiped more tears from my eyes as the feeling of him calling me a bitch ripped and tore my heart to shreds. I pushed him back against the door.

" Don't call me a bitch! " I yelled.

" Fuck. " He mumbled gripping his chest where his wound was as it throbbed a bit.

I was about to say sorry for hurting him there but he cut me off.

" You know what don't talk to me because you are acting like a bitch. You believe some random girl over me, like really? I'm in love with you! You really think I'm dumb enough to hurt you again!? I fucking got shot! I got shot! I'm under so much stress right now so this is the last thing I need. I'm not even worried about kissing that girl! You know what I'm worried about? Dying! I have people after me that I didn't know was after me. The police haven't caught the guys that shot me. My life is in danger and possibly yours. So don't come to me with this bullshit! " He shouted.

Justin left my room slamming the door. I sat on my bed and cried, I feel bad now. Why would I believe her over Justin? It's all my fault, I'm being selfish. I haven't even thought about Justin's feelings. I stood up, opening my door and I walked to Justin's room. The door was closed and locked so I knocked. Nothing.

" J-justin, please open the door I'm sorry. " I sobbed.

He didn't say anything.

" Justin please. I'm sorry I was selfish and I didn't care about your feelings or how you felt. I'm sorry for not believing you. Assuming you did something you didn't. Sorry for not giving you the trust you deserve. Being a bitch. " I admitted mumbling the last part.

I still didn't hear him say anything at all. I was about to say something else until I heard his doorknob jiggle and he opened the door. I immediately hugged him tightly, crying into his shirt.

" Justin I'm sorry. "

" Don't ever call yourself a bitch. " He said wrapping his arms around me.

He pulled me into his room shutting the door. I laid on the bed with him burying my head in his chest.

" Are you mad at me? " I mumbled into his chest.

" Hearing you cry made me feel guilty. I can't ever stay mad at you. " He said and I looked up he was smiling down at me.

" Can I have a kiss? " I asked innocently.

Justin smiled connecting his lips with mine. Our lips moved in perfect harmony for a few moments.

" I would fuck you right now, but my chest hurts like hell. " He said when I broke the kiss.

" It's fine, I just wanna cuddle with you Jay. " I said.

" I love when you call me that. " He smiled.

" I'm in love with you. " I said pecking his lips one last time.

" I'm deeply in love with you, I don't know what I'd do without you. " He admitted.

" You're so sappy. " I teased poking his nose.

" You love it. " He poked me back.

" I do. Now sleep Bieber. " I said turning around facing away from him.

He pulled me closer tucking his head in the crook of my neck. Thank God he isn't mad anymore. I hate to see him like that.

____________________________________

Instagram: @nahzyra_belieber94
Instagram JB Fan Account: @bizzlesbangerz_
Twitter: justins_avenger
Kik: zy_swaqq

Vote Comment Share! Love you ❤♛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.4K 78
Jennifer was on her way to school one day when she came across America's Most Wanted, Jason McCann. After being kidnapped, will she hate him for the...
6.2K 122 35
I want that girl. I know its not good for me but I do. I know that if i keep her around to long, than things are gonna come up.... Bad things that I...
720K 11.9K 74
'This is 911, what's your emergency?' 'I-I've been kidnapped, ple-please help me, he's g-gonna be back soon-' 'Who?' 'J-Ja-Snn M-McK-aii-an' 'Sorry M...
2.3K 109 22
I kept bumping into him. I don't know why. It's like everywhere I went he was there. He's all I ever think about. He's all I ever wanted. But he's a...