Bed Of Lies |Jolinsky|

By BrooklynWritings

"This is so wrong." "This is the first time I've felt right." Story where Jack Johnson experiences more tha... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
"#JackGilinskyIsOverParty"
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Quick Question
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty- Six
NEW BOOK!
Quick Question
Explanation
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Check Out My New Book! ( +Serious Update)
New Book (Important News)

Chapter Twenty-Seven

1.5K 79 49
By BrooklynWritings

In line comments and votes are appreciated!

Jack J.

"Yes, babe. I know-. I love you too. Okay- okay, bye." Jack said before hanging up his phone as departure from the fifteen minute conversation he had just had with his wife.

I just sat there and watched tv, trying to tune out the lovey-dovey conversation they were indulging in before he had to go to rehearsal.

"You ready to leave Johnson." He asked while fixing his already prefect hair in the huge full body mirror that was against the wall in our room.

"I've been ready, are you ready?" I questioned alluding the annoying phone call he had just had with his wife.

"Yes, I'm ready." He huffed out before we walked over to the door.

"After you princess." He said with a fake smile as he opened the hotel room door for me to walk through.

"Shut up Jack." I said with a laugh, but I still went through the door first making sure I had the room key card in my pocket. His actual name, Jack, sounded almost foreign on my lips, but I knew I would have to get used to it while we were on tour and honestly although it felt weird, I was adjusting quickly.

"As you wish, princess." He said, I didn't even waste my breath on trying to get him to stop calling me that because I knew he wouldn't. Mr. Gilinsky, I have begun to see, was a control freak and very persistent in whatever he was doing.

"How long is your rehearsal?" I asked as we descended onto the elevator platform.

"Probably around five hours, but because the show is tomorrow, the rehearsal for tomorrow will most likely be shorter. But, if you want to go back to the hotel during rehearsal I can have one of my security guards take you." He explained pressing the button for us to go down to the lobby.

"Okay, thank you." I voiced.

"No problem, princess." He said looking at his phone and I just stare at him before speaking.

"You are aware that I'm a boy, right?" I questioned.

"Of course. What? Do you think I'm stupid?" I shrug as reply because I mean, maybe he is.

"Well, I'm not. I just like the little pout you get on your face every time I say it." He admits flicking my lip that I, unknowingly, had poked out. I moved my face away fast so he was no longer touching my lip and he just laughs.

Lately, I've been noticing his gestures towards have been a lot more touchy since before we had sex. I know both him and I had agreed to not bring that up, but I can't help but allude to that event every time he made passes at me that didn't seem very heterosexual.

"So, after rehearsal what are we doing?" I asked.

"You remember how you said you've never been out of California before?" Of course I remembered, so I nodded.

"Well, today I'll be your personal tour guide and take you around Miami." He announced with a bright smile as we made our way to the driver that was out front that would escort us to his venue.

"You sure you won't be tired?" I wondered. I mean he would be practicing his performance for five hours and I was sure the last thing he wanted to do was show me around Miami, where I'm sure he had been countless times prior to now.

"Johnson, you should know by know I'm a very restless person. Even if I am tired I won't be able to sit down for long before I'm up trying to do something. Plus, I think it will be fun to show you around some of my favorite parts of Miami." He reassures.

"Okay." I reply and we sit in the back in a comfortable silence that is broken by small conversation ever so often.

Once we reach the venue Mr. Gilinsky- Jack thanks the driver and gets out, me following after him. He walks and I trail behind before we enter a cold and big building where there is a plethora of security and people of his crew. I watch everyone as they busy themselves with getting his set together, stretching, or greeting Jack.

"So, we almost have the set prepared and in about thirty minutes we'll start the rehearsal. Does that sound good?" A middle aged man said to Jack.

"Sounds good, Richie." Jack said with a smile and in response the guy shakes his head.

"You know my name is Arnold." He says with a bored expression.

"I know, but I've already told you I think Richie fits you better." Jack said with humor laced in his voice and I let out a small laugh. Only he would name this guy that. Clearly he looked like a Jeff.

The man, Arnold, was soon walking away to instruct others and Jack turned to me.

"So, while I'm performing you can just sit in the seats and watch or you can stay back stage in my dressing room and do whatever." He suggests.

"I guess I'll watch." I reply.

"You guess?"

"Mhm."

"Let's not act like you're not my biggest fan, princess." He said with a wink before walking away to greet his back up dancers. I know that wasn't him flirting with me, but I couldn't help my heart beat speeding up and my face beginning to become hot.

I turn around to move towards the steps, off the stage, when I ran into someone.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized moving back from the person.

"No, it was my fault. I was looking down at my phone." The boy, who I began to notice was extremely attractive, explained.

"I-It's okay." I stuttered out looking into his nice green eyes. I could only guess by his attire that he was a backup dancer. He was tall and muscular which made me think he was even more handsome.

"My name is Christian, yours?" He asked.

"Jack. It's nice to meet you Christian." I said with a cheeky smile.

"It's nice to meet you too. Are you a new dancer or something?" He said examining me.

"No, I'm just here with Jack." I explained vaguely because I knew if I went more into detail it would raise more questions.

"Oh cool." He said before I heard the managers telling everyone to get ready for rehearsal to start. "I have to go. It was nice talking to you Jack. I hope I see you around."

"Thank you." I said as he walked away and once he turned around I immediately pulled my hand up to my forehead so that I could slap it. You say thank you to that, Jack. Really?

I went down the stairs of the stage quickly and made my way into the fourth row of seats so that I wasn't to close to the stage, but I wasn't too far back either.

Soon the rehearsal started and my inner fan boy was beginning to show as I watched Jack in admiration as well as sung along. From time to time though, my eyes would skim over to Christian who was a great dancer.

Through the course of the five hour rehearsal I began to notice just how much work and effort Jack put into his craft and it made him even more admirable than I already found him.

Shortly after finishing his last set, his crew began to wrap it up leaving him free to go. He walked down the steps, the adrenaline of his performance obviously still present as he greeted me.

"You ready to go?" He asked with his shirt, damp with sweat, in hand. Luckily, he had a white t-shirt under his actual shirt so that he wasn't walking around shirtless. Even with the t-shirt, however, his defined abs were still very visible.

"Yes I'm ready." I said moving up from my seat.

"Great." He said as we began our walk out the large venue. "How did I do? Scale from one to ten and be honest."

"Hmm." I voiced tapping my chin as if I was thinking. "Maybe a four." I said trying my best to hide the humor behind my response.

"Seriously." He said stopping all movement. His face looked horrified and he genuinely looked worried that his performance wasn't good. He seriously thought I was serious? And even if he did, he actually cares about my opinion?

"Of course not, you think this huge venue would be sold out as well as all of your other shows if I was serious? Come on, Jack." I said with a small laugh bumping his shoulder in a friendly way.

"Oh, you had me worried for a minute." He said, the relief in his voice highly noticeable.

"Why does it even matter what I think anyway?" I voice out of curiosity because honestly his response to my joke had my floored. I fully expected him to say he didn't care about my opinion anyway.

"I don't know, I guess I value your opinion." He said simply before continuing to walk.

Not too long after we had it outside to his driver.

"Mark, take us back to the hotel please?" Jack requested up to his driver.

"No problem." He said before driving off.

"So I guess you're too tired to go site-seeing?" I questioned looking over Jack, whose white t-shirt had now dried still showcasing his bulging muscles that I tried hard not to admire.

"Oh no. We're still going site-seeing. I just need to go get freshened up first." He insisted. "You have swimming trunks right?"

"No." I answered shaking my head.

He examined my body before saying, "We can see if you can fit some of mine."

"Wait what do I need swim trunks for?"

"You'll see." He said flashing me a bright smile. "And we're here." He announced before I could ask any follow-up questions.

"Thanks Mark. Can you stay out here while I go freshen up? We'll be back out in like thirty minutes." Jack said and the driver just nodded.

"Jack, seriously are we going like swimming or-"

"You'll see." He said cutting me off as we made it to the elevator.

"So I can't know what we're doing?" I said squinting, subconsciously folding my arms together. It probably looked like I was about to through a temper tantrum, but I just hated not knowing things.

"Exactly." He announced getting off the elevator while I followed behind.

He took out his key card from his pocket and opened the door to our hotel room that I noticed was extremely cold inside.

"This isn't fair, Gilinsky. I don't like surprises." I said rolling my eyes as I sat on the huge couch.

"Ohh, calling me by last name? Now I know you're getting comfortable with me." He said entering the bathroom and turning the shower on before coming back to where he was visible.

"I'm about to shower, so sit there and stay pretty. All the frowning you're doing right now will give you frown lines and head wrinkles, so lighten up, princess." He commented before grabbing his clothes, going back into the bathroom, and closing the door behind him.
I felt my face loosen up from the subconscious frown that was on my face.

Jack took a fifteen minute shower before coming out fully dressed and folding his dirty clothes up, placing it on the bed.

"Let's see if you can fit my swim trunks." He said pulling his red swim trunks out his suitcase. "These are my smaller pair that I brought just in case you didn't have any like I predicted, so go try them on."

"Fine, although I still don't know what we're doing." I said giving him a fake smile before grabbing the swim trunks and entering the bathroom. I couldn't help, but secretly admire the scent that I got when I walked past him as well as entered the bathroom.

I decided to keep my underwear on while trying on his swim trunks because I was sure I was only trying them on and once I got them on they fit for the most part. I walked out the bathroom to see Jack on the bed looking down at his phone.

"Great, you can fit them! They're a little big, but you'll be fine." He said nodding his head.

"So, do I keep these on or do can I change back into my pants?" I asked for reassurance.

"Oh, go ahead and change back." He said and I did as I was told.

"So, seriously, Jack what are we doing that is this big secret?" I asked once again with the red swimming trunks in my hand.

"You're going to love." He said with a smirk before grilling his own swim trunks in his hand and taking my wrist so that we could leave the room.

***

"There is no way. Hell no. There is absolutely, positively no way I am doing this." I announced beginning to walk back in the direction to which we came from.

"Oh no you don't." He said grabbing my wrist and turning me back in the direction of the beach of fresh water. "It will be fun." He reassures.

"Swimming with killer, demon dolphins and drowning to death is not my definition of fun, Gilinsky!" I exasperated. There was no way in hell I was swimming with dolphins.

"Killer, demon dolphins?" He laughed out. "The dolphins are harmless, Johnson."

"I'm not swimming with those overgrown fish." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh come on, it will be fun!" Jack said trying to his best to convince, but my mind was set.

"I can't even swim!" I explain lifting my arms.

"It's okay, that's why we have life jackets on. Plus the workers will make sure you don't drown. I'll make sure you won't drown, okay? Let's just try it." He pleaded poking out his bottom lip.

I roll my eyes before letting out a sigh.

"Fine! But, if I drown and die or those stupid dolphins eat me I'll make sure My ghost haunts you." I said completely serious.

"Okay, Johnson." He said through laughs before taking my hand and pulling me in the direction of the instructor who I guess would be helping us swim with the dolphins.

"Hey there. I'm guessing you too are here to swim with the dolphin today?" The older man said turning to us as others were swimming around with the dolphins already with instructors around to advice the few people who were out in the water.

"Yes, we are." Gilinsky said with a smile.

"Unfortunately." I voice under my breath hoping the man didn't hear me.

"There's nothing to be scared of. The dolphins are very friendly and you can get out at any time." The man said turning his attention me. I simply nodded because although I know he was trying to calm my nerves it wasn't working.

"Well, you two can go over there and get changed into your swimming trunks and life jackets. Then come back and I'll give the rundown of everything before we get in the water." He instructed and we followed his instruction directing ourselves to the changing rooms that were settled outside.

Soon both of us were out and prepared to swim with huge, scary fish. I made sure to tighten the slightly too big swim trunks so that they wouldn't come off in the water.

Next thing I knew the man giving us the introduction, Charles, was done talking and it was now time for us to swim with the dolphins. I suddenly was feeling as if I was going to vomit.

"Jack, you go first and I'll watch you." I insisted through a shaky voice.

"Okay, calm down Johnson. I promise it will be fun. It's not as scary as you think." He reassured and I simply nodded, he words going in one ear and out the other.

I watched as he got in the water and the instructor taught him how to handle and touch the dolphin. Shortly after he was swimming with the dolphin and looking as if he was having the time of his life.

"Your turn." Charles said.

"O-okay." I said moving over to where he was rubbing the dolphin I suppose I was going to be swimming with. He gave me the same run down as he had just gave Jack and when it was time to touch the dolphin I began to freak out.

"I can't do it! What if it bites me?" I said retracting my hand from the motion it was doing to touch the dolphin.

"The dolphin won't bite, I promise."

With that I put my hand out again to touch the smooth skin of the dolphin that felt weird under my skin.

After getting comfortable with touching the dolphin he instructed me on how to touch him dolphin and swim with it. The water was shallow where we were at so he said that I had nothing to worry about.

Soon enough I was starting to move with the dolphin as I help onto it and while it was scary it was also exhilarating. I soon noticed while I was moving slowly with the dolphin that Gilinsky was back on land looking down at me.

"I'm doing it!" I shouted up to him happily and he shot me a proud smile back.

"Good job, Johnson." He said winking at me as I continued to swim with the dolphin, remaining close to instructor, for ten minutes or so.

***

"See, it wasn't even that bad." Gilinsky said knowingly.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. It wasn't that bad, but it doesn't mean I'll do it again. One time was more than enough." I told him and I received a laugh in reply.

"Okay, princess."

We both changed back quickly and he told me he had one more place he wanted to take me.

"So, where to next?" I question.

"I'm not telling." He said as I followed him back to the car, however he didn't get back in, but instead brought out a basket and the wheels in my head began to spin. First of all, when did the basket get in there? Secondly, were we going to have a picnic or something?

"I know this isn't exactly site-seeing since we're staying at this beach, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity of showing you my favorite secluded spot in Miami." He explained walking back towards the beach with the pretty clear water.

"Okay." I respond following him till we're both waking side by side on the beach.

"Are we almost there?" I inquire after we had walked for awhile and we starting to walk uphill.

"Almost." He insisted taking more steps to our destination.

In no time we were there and the site was  breath-taking. We were nearly on a ledge, but from up where we were there was a beautiful view of the beach.

"How'd you find this?" I ask still staring at the scenery surrounding me.

"I just went walking while I was on tour three years ago. Found this and I've come here ever since. I don't know how many people actually come up here, but every time I come it's pretty secluded, which is one of the many reasons I love it." He explained.

"Well, it's beautiful up here." I commented.

"I think so too."

"So, what is this a romantic picnic?" I joked letting at our a soft laugh.

"Well I have a picnic basket filled with food and we're currently in a beautiful place. Why not?" He replied with a shrug showing off that beautiful smile of his.

"I'm down. But, only because there's food." I said shrugging before we got settled on the ground on top of the blanket he packed for us. We sat, ate, and talked like we weren't employee and boss.

Soon the sun was going down and the sunset was absolutely beautiful. For a moment all conversation stopped and we just sat in a comfortable silence admiring the sky.

"Do you ever wish it was always like this? Like secluded and you didn't constantly have people asking for your autograph and wanted pictures?" I asked breaking the peaceful silence.

"Sometimes, but I love what I do. I just wish that sometimes I was an anonymous artist. Then, I could still do what I loved, but would still have some of my privacy, you know?" He shares.

"Yeah."

"How about you, though? What are you passionate about?" He asks looking at me and for a minute I am floored with this question. Throughout my teenage years when I was suppose to be busy finding myself, I was busy trying to survive.

"I don't really know. I mean I've never really had time to think about that." I admit.

"I'm sure you'll figure out and once you figure it out it will be the best feeling in the world, I promise."

"Mhm."

"Are you sleepy?" He asks noticing my eyes starting to droop. The breeze along with the night sky that was now present was making me tired.

"A little. How are you not?"

"What can I say? I'm a very restless man with tons of energy."

"And I'm not?" I scoff holding my hand to my chest as if I was offended.

"No, you're not. You're a small little princess." He said with a laugh and again, although I knew he was joking, I couldn't help the fast beating my heart was doing right now.

"Shut up." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Aw, it's okay. It's cute." He said putting his arm over my shoulder and bringing my body into his. I didn't oppose the touch at all letting his warmth block me from the wind as we sat there continuing our long conversation until it was time for us to go.

A/N: I've updated finally! Yay!

Anywho, how did you all feel about this chapter?

ALSO! I just wrote a new book! It is a Ziam book, so if you all are into Ziam go check it out? It already has three chapters, so I would really appreciate it if you all went and told me what you think of it so far.

~Brooke

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 10K 27
Jack and Jack are best friends and have had this little arrangement for almost 5 years now. What happens when Johnson grows feeling for gilinsky thr...
22.4K 734 41
{sequel to Bad Boy Jack} "What do you want Madison? Please tell me!" He asked pleadingly. "I want...I want a new beginning. Jack, I want you to forge...
5.8K 289 19
kellin was always extra careful but his lust got the better of him this time // actually pretty lame. mpreg. i suck at sex scenes, leave me alone
453K 22.8K 35
"It's wrong." "But it's the first time I've felt right." *Warning: Story contains bad language, heavy sexual content, and mild drug use/references...