Multi-Fandom β€’ Oneshots

By PeachyAvaline

My fandoms are: ATLA Undertale YouTube The outsiders Inuyasha Hetalia DURARARA Supernatural BTS Heathers Ha... More

[Request] Dad! Pewdiepie x Child! Reader
!Special! Izaya x Child! Reader
Pewdiepie (felix) x reader
Shizuo x reader
Zuko x reader
Itachi x reader song fic
Link x reader (modern AU)
Stephano x reader
Sollux x Reader
Len x reader
SeeU x Female Reader
PruCan
Mom! Reader x Dad! England
Sasuke x reader
France x reader
[Request] Fem. Italy! X Hong Kong
Adoptive! Mom! Ihascupquake x Adopted! Reader part 1/2
Adoptive! Mom! IHasCupquake x Adopted! Read Part 2/2
Levi x reader
Dipper x reader
Ameripan x Teen! J-Pop-Star! Reader
Child Izaya x Child Reader
Izaya x reader
Seshomaru x Blind! Reader
Markiplier x reader
Ciel x reader !Special!
[Request] Popular MMOs x reader
Dipper X Reader (continued)
[Request] R x reader
Sasuke x Reader !CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!
Asias x little sister! Reader
Septiplier x Adopeted! Daughter! Reader.
Drarry (songshot: 'Perfect Together.' By Rossnna Pansino)
Dad! Link x Mom! Reader
Markpilier x reader
Hatsune Miku x Overlooked! Sister! Reader
PewDiePie x reader !VALENTINES SPECIAL!
[Request] Morty Smith x Male! Reader
[Request] Sans x reader (songshot: Youth by daughter)
Seth Rollins x reader
Pewdiepie x reader (Songshot: one last time by Ariana Grande)
Cryaotic x reader
Senpai! Markiplier x Yandere! Reader
Mako x Reader !Special!
Faith Connors x reader
Jacksepticeye x Markipliers! Sister reader
May the Force be with you, Carrie Fisher
Moana x reader
New year
Author's Note

Armitage Hux x Reader

281 1 0
By PeachyAvaline

Here you sat, fancily dressed for one of the biggest meetings in the history of your planet.

How to save your people.

And no, we were not talking about poverty or famine.

We were talking about the First Order.

They had plans to destroy your small planet if some sort of agreement between the Knights of Ren , Snoke, and your ambassadors couldn't be reached. Sighing, you stood to your feet, the whole room going silent.

You were the princess of the land, a beautiful young woman who always spoke her mind and did her best for her people. You're long (you didn't want it long, but that was the standard) hair was pulled up into a complicated bun, your stunning red gown fitting to you perfectly at this moment

"That's it! This is the final straw! My people are fearing for their lives because some brat can't keep his mouth shut and tattled to the first order that we may ally with the rebellion! Well I'm stomping that thought out right now!"

Your normally soft and gentle voice echoed in the large room, startling some of your officers and councilmen that had never heard you shout.

Your father gave you a bug eye, standing himself in his elegant red robes.

"And how do you plan to do that?"

His question sunk heavy on your shoulders, your heart feeling as if it were about to beat out of your chest. This was your most daring move of your life, and you couldn't let it just flop like some flounder at a little anxiety.

"I plan for an arranged marriage between myself and some sort of...male of power in the first order."

Gasps resonated throughout the room, the councilmen looks at you in disbelief and even a few officer's mouths hanging loose only seconds after your proclamation.

Your father scoffed, glaring daggers at you. Just as he opened his mouth to yell, a voice piped up from the door of the conference room.

"That would be a splendid idea, Princess (L/N). In fact, I had just come to reach an agreement with this miserable planet and its people, but it seems we already have one. "

All heads turned to the door. There, in all of his glory, was Commander Kylo Ren. A nervous assistant and a tall ginger on each respected side. 

The handsome man looked to you, his cold eyes reading your delicate face.

"Wonderful."

You hummed happily, standing up from where you had slammed your hands on the table at some point and smoothing out your now slightly bunched up gown.

"When do we depart?"

Your father was dumbfounded, trying to gather his words. The unmasked male stepped forward, unclamping his hands from behind his back and holding out his hand which was quickly filled with a data pad from the assistant. Looking down to it, he scrolled for a few moments in silence before looking back up to you.

"You have three days."

And with that he turned and walked out, the assistant the Kylo Ren following after him.

So here you were, three days later, hugging your parents goodbye with promises to communicate often and to visit from time to time.

Some storm troopers loaded your bags onto the ship, the male you had come to know as Armitage Hux standing behind to escort you onto the ship.

"Bye Mumma, I'll make sure I wash my hair evenly."

You whispered in you mother's ear. Then it was time to say goodbye to your father.

"Bye Puppa, I'll talk often. Please don't worry to much."

You slowly pulled away from your parent's warm embrace, turning to Hux and smiling slightly.

"I am ready to be escorted, thank you for your time, General Hux. "

He nodded stiffly and turned walking you back up the ramp to the ship. You pivoted your upper body and waved to your people, seeing many weep tears of joy and sadness for you.

You heard the ramp pull up as you turned to the hallway, General Hux leading you to the private conference room where you would be meeting Ren and Snoke (surprisingly). He walked you in, turning off his data pad and nodding slightly to the spot in between them that you should stand. You suddenly felt very underdressed, only finding out about the meeting a few moments before you had to bid your farewells.

You stood still, your hands cupped delicately in front of your belly button like you were taught from a very young age.

A holograph flickered to life and you quickly curtsied and stayed low, your head hanging in respect to the supreme leader.

He sighed, watching your form hover above the ground as you stayed in your curtsy.

"Rise."

His voice was strong and commanding, it held an authority you could only wish to imitate. You slowly rose from your curtsy and looked up to face him, your hands retreating back to their position in front of your belly.

Hux cast you a glance, sensing your nervousness.

As time went on and the meeting progressed, it came to the conclusion that you and Armitage Hux were to be married the next day. Ren was happy he was not the one being married off, and you were also in a pleasant moodC for you had grown quite fond of the ginger in the few days you had known him.

That and the fact that Kylo Ren did scare you quite a bit.

Today was the day. You were to officially be married. Hux was in his uniform, and you, you had been elegantly dressed for the occasion.

You stood in front of your husband to be, a bouquet of red flowers clutched in your hands. The woman who was wedding you spoke loudly and clearly, listing off all your responsibilities alongside his.

And finally, the grand finale came.

You exchanged 'I do's' and kissed. His lips were surprisingly soft, and you couldn't help but find yourself smiling as the stormtroopers clapped alongside the knights of Ren.

Your pregnancy had been no surprise to you or your husband, seeing as how you had fallen madly in love in the months after your marriage. You both had developed a bond as husband and wife, and now, a little child would be sharing it with you.

When you finally told Armitage, he was overjoyed. So happy in fact, that he picked you up and kissed you right in front of almost the whole ship.

Ren was not pleased by this.

You and Hux, however, could care less.

Nine months later, you laid in bed, a small baby boy in your arms. You had decided to name his Ezekiel, after your father. He was so precious to both of you, and none of it would have happened if that one brat hadn't gone and run his mouth.

// sorry the ending was so rushed, I just really wanted to publish this. It's over 1,000 words long!

// none of the pictures are mine //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 3.8K 11
Just some one shots. Feel free to request anything. I'll see if I can get to them. Oh and all of them are going to be Seme Male reader x anime male c...
410K 3.2K 74
Requests are open~! For animes, mangas, etc. that I am unfamiliar with, I will take my time writing them because of research so that I can capture th...
153K 1.8K 42
Book of oneshots about all sorts of anime and manga characters. Boys and girls. All of 'em. I take requests too. Just PM me or leave it in the comm...
4.9K 68 28
Just some random one shots that I thought up.