All In For The Same Love

By muminuhs

Arabella just started school at Etowah High. She's an all-star cheerleader, and a lot of people like her. She... More

The First Day
This Means War
Cheer Practice
Ice Cream
Truth or Dare
Bruises
The Escape
Livestream
My Hero
Not Yours Anymore
The Park
Forgive, but Never Forget
Time
Away
Goodbye
You'll See Her Real Soon
Katelyn and Tyler
Formal Wear
Invites
Three Days Until Friday
The Party
The Dance
Nothing You Want to Know
She Doesnt Love You Anymore
I've Lost
Such a Weird Night
Finding Love
Just a Coincidence
All That Matters is Right Now
Shines the Brightest
Headlights
Kiss or Death
Slenderman? Magcon?
Today Is The Day I Leave
Leigh-Sized Bag
Arabella Isn't Hiding
Why Do You Have to Hurt Me
I'm Strong
That Means You're Special
I Guess Its Over
Flash Forward
I'm Fine
The Stream
Am I Normal
Tyler Returns
More Like A Horror Story
To The Rescue
You like Ty?!?!?
Q/A
Well...
He Made A Mistake
That Doesn't Matter
Life Sucks
Weirdest Thing
That's Exactly What I Love About You
Get Out Of Here
I Promise
I Wonder Why People Think I'm Insane
Ever
Salt Water
Sad Beautiful Tragic
She Must Be Beautiful
I Miss You
Thinking About Us, What We Gonna Be
Self-Defense, Bitch
Back To Normal
Asshole Personality
Arabella Is...
So Sorry!!
"Sweet" Caroline
Screw Everything
I Don't Know Why I Even Try Anymore
Don't Take Me For Granted
I'm Stuck
Just Like Old Times
SO SORRY
I Wonder Who He Really Is
The Thrill Is Gone
Happy Bday To AIFTSL!!!!!
Speak of the Devil
A Brewing Storm
How to Hold on to Someone Who Won't Stay
This Was You, Not Me
Jenn and Lizzy's Visit
Once Upon a Dream
Do Not Drink Hot Chocolate Underwater
My Planet Needs Me
Maps
Watch Your Back
Karma Truly Is A Bitch
What Goes Around Comes Back Around
Cheer Competition Preparation
Were You The One Always In Trouble All The Time?
IM BAAAACKKKKK
New Years
Not an update
Time Flies By
Valentine's Day
100 parts ???!!!
McDonald's
idk

That's Weird

2.2K 67 13
By muminuhs

Chapter 18:

Arabella's POV:

"ARABELLA GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" My dad bellows. I walk downstairs to see my dad opening the fridge grabbing a beer. "What do you want?" I ask as politely as I can. My dad looks at me.

"Your mom's gone."

"I know. She's been gone for 5 months." I narrow my eyes. I know he killed her.

"It's your fault! If you weren't such a disgrace, she'd still be here!"

"Mom. I know she's not around. But don't you place the blame on me, as you pour yourself another drink!" I point to the Bud Lite in his hand. Maybe I took it too far? Nope. "I remember when you admitted to Noah and me you killed her. You lied to the court though. And that's when I realized you were sick, and it wasn't fixable or changeable!" I continue.

My dad always is such a jerk! My mom probably got it the worst... "It was also when I remembered every time you told us you loved us. When you helped us when we were hurt!" I shake my head. "And all the medicine you fed us. And how I just want you to taste your own." My eyes are still narrowed, and I turn to walk away. I get stopped by my dad.

He grabs my shoulder and turns me to face him. He raises his hand as if about to hit me.

Then I wake up.

Good. It was all just a dream. I'm in my new house's living room on the couch. It's 3:26 AM, meaning 4:26 AM for Sam.

Sam.

Ugh why do I keep doing this?

Sam's POV:

I wonder what Chandler meant when he said I'll see Arabella soon. I'll ask him at lunch. So when lunch comes, I ask, "Hey Chandler-"

"Hey Sam! After school today we have to go to that fancy clothes store. Bye!" Then he runs off. The fancy clothes store is what we call Kate's Formal Wear at the mall.

Why does he want me to meet him there? Ok then...

After school I meet Chandler at the mall. We walk into Kate's and Chandler says, "Pick one out. My parents gave me money." I give him a weird look. "Ooh! And try to pick one that Arabella might like!"

Arabella's POV:

The next day I hang out with Katelyn and Tyler. Maybe they're not as crazy as I thought. It's just that Tyler feels almost no pain... And Katelyn is just a laugh-a-lot.

We decide to go for a walk We walk on the sidewalk as Tyler talks about the time he broke his arm because Katelyn accidentally pushed him off a swing when he was 8.

"MA'AM!! Uh... MA'AM!!" Katelyn screams at a lady walking a dog, with another dog in a stroller in the road. "Ma'am! Get out of the road! You're not supposed to walk in the road! That's what the sidewalk is for!" The lady doesn't hear. She keeps walking in the road with her little dogs. "Fine then. Walk in the road. I'd be fine if you died! Haha see what I did there? Arabella do you watch The Walking Dead?" She asks. I nod.

"Sorry Arabella. Katelyn has this huge crush on that Carl dude." Tyler apologizes.

I start laughing. "What's so funny?" Katelyn asks. I reply, "Because Chandler is like my best friend!" Katelyn widens her eyes. "Really?!?" She asks. I nod. "Yep!"

"Did he think you were cute? You know. Just wondering!" Tyler says all of a sudden. I look at him strangely. His eyes widen, as well. "... Yes... Why are you asking me this?" I ask. Tyler ignores me but asks, "Are y'all like... Dating?" He asks. I shake my head. I don't want to bring up Sam, or I'll burst into tears. "Good..." Tyler mutters.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!!!"

That's weird.

(A/N I know in Arabella's dream I took the lyrics from a song, you don't have to tell me. I also know I changed the words a little to make it make more sense. Again, you don't have to tell me about that. I want Headlights to be my theme song for this story 😊)

PS: thank you guys so much! 320 views, 25 votes! I'm so proud! I'm going to post a really good chapter to thank y'all (;

PPS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXIE 🎊🎉🎋😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 9.9K 37
A love triangle, a first love, everything is going to change. Alice Michelle meets the famous Chandler Riggs at an audition and it takes awhile befor...
11.3K 199 11
arabella stevens and cole walter have been the best of friends for many years now, until arabella's freshman year, when her and her family moved to t...
82.2K 3K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...
1.4K 12 17
First time moving away. No friends No social life really, just... keeping it real. Kids here can be jerks, but I can say different for a beautiful br...