Harry Potter Travels To The P...

By RABrav

"You called for me professor? Is everything alright?" Harry asked. "Yes, Potter. I have a job for you. And pl... More

Ch1 - an unexpected invitation
Ch2 - A gleaming golden necklace
Ch 3 - D-Dumbledore, I er, am hon-oured to er, beinyourprescence
Ch 4 - HARRY JAMES POTTER
Ch 5 - Talking to Dumbledore
Ch 6 - Lily and James
Ch 8 - Snivellus, Detention and Map.
Ch 9 - With his white, bony fingers, he raised his wand
ch 10 - Damn, how did Parker know everything?
Ch 11 - That professor is bloody brilliant!
Ch 12 - But Harry Potter is from the future
Ch 13 - Slytherins just admitted that Griffindor was going to win
Ch 14 - Mount your brooms
1K READS!!!!
Ch 15 - Nagini can have the mudblood after you finish with her
Ch 16 - Lily's screaming and Voldemort's cold laughter
Not a chapter
Ch 17 - When and how did he get here?
THANK YOU!!!!! 😍😍😍
Ch 18 - HARRY POTTER IS DEAD
Ch 19 - We need to talk about the professor
ch 20 - A question on Patroni
Not an update..
ch 21 - My name is Harry Potter and I am from the future
ch 22 - Killed A basilisk in second year
Ch 23 - It's only because of you that I'm still alive
Ch 24 - Travelling backwards in time, bringing us back to life!
Ch 25 - The Dursleys
Ch 26 - The Zoo
Ch 27 - The letters
Ch 28 - Yer a Wizard, 'arry
Ch 29 - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Ch 30 - Written by JK Rowling

Ch 7 - Defence with the 7th years

12.9K 390 335
By RABrav

Ch 7 - Defence with the 7th Years

A/N
Hello!
This is the long awaited chapter where Harry teaches the marauders!
Pls remember VOTE and COMMENT everyone! I've got a really long chapter for you all, this time. Its got around 1500 words. The longest chapter yet!
The next chapter should be up tomorrow, as usual.
Enjoy!
19/02/2018
RABrav

After his lesson had ended, Harry went to his room to take a nap, since he had a free period.
An hour later, it was lunchtime, and Harry figured that his parents, Remus and Sirius would be in the Great Hall. He felt more alive than he had ever been, at the thought of meeting them. He wore the facial expression of a small child with an especially large Christmas present. He couldn't wait until the lesson to meet them. So he took out the marauders map, to confirm that were in the hall, and made his way down.

Harry was watching them under his cloak, invisible.

"-A prank on the Slytherins in the Defense lesson!"

"Yeah Prongs, let's do it on Snivellus!" Exclaimed Sirius.

"Uh, not Snivellus today, or Evans will throw a fit, and she'll stop liking me."

"Oh come on Potter, you don't talk about anything but Evans. It's always Evans this, or Evans that and -"

" - I've only just made friends with her though," whined James, and his eyes rolled over to her.

"Well, that's an understatement.  You've been her friend for at least 6 months mate," Peter pointed out.

"But still."

"Still what?" asked Peter.

"Okay Prongs,  but what choices do we have? It's either Snape, or Mulciber, or Avery, or --"

"- the first years." finished James. "We'll do that like we always do."

"We can prank them tonight. I wanna do a prank in the defence lesson. Come on Prongs, let's prank Snivellus. If you don't come up with a better idea, then I will do it myself," said Sirius stubbornly.

"Wait, Padfoot, I have a better idea," James offered, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"What?"

"We can prank the new teacher. He looks just like me, doesn't he?"

"What do you say, Remus?"

"Yeah, it's brilliant," said Remus, distracted. His focus was on the defence textbook.

"What's wrong Moony?"

"The full moon's next week," he replied quietly. Remus often felt the effects of the moon early.

"But don't you think the new teacher looks just like me?"

"Yeah, he does. But why does that mean you should prank him?"

"Because --"

" - Because I am amazing", said Harry, throwing off the cloak and revealing himself.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" shouted James and Sirius.

"Bloody hell, how d'you do that?" asked James.

"You aren't the only one who can turn invisible, Potter," he muttered. "Now what was it you were planning to do?"

"Er, nothing sir, nothing."

"Too right, you won't," said Harry and he turned away.

"Back to plan B then, we'll just do a prank during the lesson on Sni -"

"The first years," James interrupted. "Let's give the new professor a chance guys, he's cool. Why do you want to ruin his first lesson? Besides,  I've got a really good prank which will affect all the Slytherins,  not just the first years." James was grinning like an idiot.

They both had a small petty argument, and then Sirius decided, "We can do that, but we'll also prank the Slytherins in the defence lesson and that's final."

James groaned.

______________________

As Dumbledore requested, Harry planned out all his lessons with some revision from the previous year. His first lesson was going to be revising the unforgivables, and resisting the imperius curse.

He walked into the classroom a minute or two late, but that was normal for professors, from Harry's experience. His eyes scanned the classroom. All the students seemed to be present apart from Sirius and James.

"Good morning class. I am Professor Parker, the new Defence teacher."

A few people murmured a good morning back.

"We will start the lesson when everyone arrives," Harry said, eying the two empty seats which probably belonged to James and Sirius.

As if on cue, the two Marauders arrived at that very moment.
"Sorry we're late professor," Sirius said.

"It's alright," said Harry. "What is your excuse?"

"Haven't got one sir," said James, who was fumbling with his fingers.

Harry shook his head. "Please make sure that you come on time from now on."

"Yes professor," they chorused, as they went to sit down.

"Now, today's lesson will be on the unforgivable curses. You were supposed to learn them last year, but I have heard that your old teacher was... well,  too afraid to teach them to you."

“She was a bloody fraud," muttered James.

“I strongly advise all of you against using these at all costs. However, these are dark times and you need to learn how to defend yourselves against these curses. So, do any of you know which are the three unforgivable curses, the ones that are most heavily punished by wizarding law?”

Several hands rose tentatively into the air, including Lily, Remus, James, Sirius, Severus and a few other Slytherins who he didn't know.

"Mr Black?" This was his Godfather. Merlin.

"There's the Imperius curse."

"Good. Five points to Gryffindor. The imperius curse puts you into a dream-like state, where you are subject to the will of the caster. Write that down."

The sound of quills scratching against the parchment could be heard. Harry took a jar which had one small spider. He levitated it out of the jar.

"Imperio. This is the only curse I will be performing today, since the others are quite, well, distressing to watch."

The spiders crawled around the desk, and then went back into the jar. A few giggled at how weird the spider was acting.
After a while, Harry spoke again. "Does anyone know the next unforgivable curse?"

The same people put their hands up again.

"Miss Evans?" Mother of Merlin. This was his mother. Could his day get any better?

"The cruciatus curse. It gives the victim excruciating pain, and is used for torture," she replied.

"Yes, Miss Evans. Another five points to Gryffindor. The cruciatus curse is used for torture. It gives excruciating,all-consuming pain. It feels like a hundred white-hot knives are piercing your flesh all at once."

Before Harry could start talking again, Severus Snape raised his hand.

"Yes?" Harry asked.

"Professor, you described the cruciatus curse as if you have had it on you before."

"Yes I have a few times, but that's a story for another time, Mr Snape. Could you tell me the last curse?"

"Avada Kedavra. Its the killing curse. Gives you instant death." Snape said plainly.

"That's correct. Five points to Slytherin."

The next twenty minutes were spent by giving the students notes on the unforgivables, followed by a small quiz, and time for any questions.

"And that's the last of our notes today class. Now we will practise resisting the imperius curse."

At this, whispers spread across the classroom.
Peter Pettigrew put up his hand. Harry hadn't noticed him until then. Peter was sitting right at the back. Even though he hadn't done anything yet, Harry's blood boiled at the mere sight of him.

"What?" shouted Harry, but immediately regretted it. He wished that his voice hadn't come out in such a bitter way. Peter looked slightly taken aback at this.

"Do you mean you're going to use it on us professor? The unforgivable curses are illegal to perform," he asked nervously, his eye twitching.

"Says the one who killed Cedric," he muttered.

"Sorry?" Peter asked.

"Nothing. Mr Pettigrew, I got permission from Dumbledore to do this. If you have any problem, then you can get out of this classroom and go tell him." Harry finished, his voice rising.

Peter didn't move.

"S-Sorry professor," he squeaked.

"Sir, Peter only asked a question. There's no need to get so hyped up," James argued, but Harry ignored him.

"Now, would anyone like to go first?" Harry asked, his voice back to normal.

No one moved.

"Right then.  I'll just randomly pick your names." Harry decided, and more nervous whispers shot through the room.

"Pettigrew, forward," ordered Harry. Peter was scared. Although his teaching was good, he didn't like the professor. Why did professor Parker keep picking on him? Whimpering, Peter slowly walked forward.

"You ready?" Harry asked, but didn't give him any time to answer.

"Imperio!"

Now, what can I do with you?' thought Harry.

Harry waved his wand and motioned for him to kneel. Peter did so obediently.
What else? Yes, I know what I'll do, and made Peter imitate a rat. Everyone laughed at him, except the three marauders, who were whispering nervously. Peter was doing quite a good rat impression - probably from all the experience.
Finally, he released Peter from the curse, who went back to seat as fast as he could without running.

Harry immediately felt a pang of guilt for picking on Peter. He reminded himself that the seventeen-year-old Peter Pettigrew had not done anything wrong. Sighing, he made a quick mental note to try and be kinder to him.

He performed the Imperius on around seven more people when he realised that there were only five minutes left till the bell.

"That's all we've got time for everyone. All the people who managed to resist the curse a little bit get five points to their house. We will do some more practice on it in the next lesson."

"Sir, do we have homework?" Asked Lily.

"No homework today," Harry answered. "Start packing up and you can leave when the bell goes."

The class understood this to be an opportunity to talk.

"I swear to Merlin, that was the best DADA lesson since fifth year!" exclaimed Remus.

"I know right? That was a bloody brilliant lesson. He's got a lot of knowledge in that brain of his, hasn't he?" said James.

Sirius turned to James and was persistent on pranking Snape, so James finally agreed.

"Alright, fine. we'll do a small one, so that Evans won't notice, like tripping him up."

Sirius was disappointed but said yes in the end.
However, they didn't know that Harry was listening closely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 36.7K 70
Amelia sat in the Great Hall, beside her best friend, Hermione Granger. "Have you heard?" Hermione gasps, reading the Daily Prophet. "Heard what?"...
2.2K 110 35
"We were so far into this war. It started with the Death of an innocent boy: Cedric Diggory. Then my mother, Cordelia Black. I don't know who's next...
249K 13.2K 32
Remus was so beautiful; it physically hurt to look at him. "Hey, Remus." The other boy glanced up, amber eyes crinkling in the corners as he smiled...
75.6K 2.2K 86
After James and Lily Potter are tragically murdered, Remus Lupin and Sirius Black are left with the task of raising and caring for "The Boy Who Lived...