Dibs ✔️

By yung_minney

~COMPLETED~ We were so close to each other. Another movement forward and our lips would meet. His beautiful... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14• (People)
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
Bonus Chapter

Epilogue

44 3 14
By yung_minney

I know. Cringey picture

Kylie POV

2 years! It's been 2 years being with Jake. My hot, sexy, funny, sexy, and "fun" boyfriend.

Him and my brothers all got along. I was happy about it. Not only that, I had my best friend, Anna, back. So, I would always gossip with her. Also, Chase and Noah met my brothers and they got along well too. Noah and Austin always talked about coding and games since they were computer freak. Zach just watched and stared every time something funny came up. He was the shyest out of all of us. He had to get use to you first, but after a few weeks he came along. Not only that between Anna and Jake they were cool. It was never awkward which I was thanked for. Not only that Anna and Austin were getting quite close. I didn't know what was going on between those two, but I was going to find out. Alice and Hunter already got married and I got close to Alice. She was super funny. Also, yeah, there's more...anyways, I made friends with some members of Jake's gang. In fact, all of them. They're so nice and loving.

High school was intense. The drama. Oh God! Tiffany! She made the biggest tantrum when she found out Jake and I were dating. I just smiled cause I had a man that was all mine and she would NEVET get.

Now I'm being driven to somewhere by Kyle. He kept smiling like the idiot he was and didn't tell me shit when I asked him where he was taking me.

"Kyle! Where are you taking me?!" I screamed.

"It's a surprise." His smiled widened.

I roll my eyes. "Whatever." I said putting my hand on my chin leaning onto the door.

The car stopped and I got out the car and looked around.

The house that Jake and I first had sex together. I blushed at the memory.

I looked at Kyle who was leaning on the car.

"Why are we here?" I ask.

"Just go in cause there's brownies." Kyle says that stupid smile coming back. I smiled and went inside the house. I gasped at the scene. There were rose pedals leading to somewhere. I followed knowing that the brownies were probably where the rose pedals will lead me.

I stoped in front a door. I shrugged and opened the door to reveal Jake with clothes I never saw him in.

A tuxedo!

You might be thinking? Prom? Yeah...we my skipped it and you know what instead.

Jake walked over to me and took my hands and held them smiling.

"Kylie. When I first saw you I thought you were the most beautiful girl in the world. Screw that. The hottest."

I blushed and he continued.

"That night when you got shocked I thought I was going to lose you. Cause I liked you from the very beginning. Your kisses make me happy. You Moab's calm me. Everything about you is beautiful. Your laugh, hair, lips, nose, hips, body...vagina." He muttered the last part and I laughed.

"Anyways, we have been though a lot together. Every time a guy stares at you the way I should, I get jealous and angry. I love you being by my side and I would be the happiest man on Earth if I could spent everyday of my life with you by my side..." Jake gets down on one knee and my eyes widen in shock. Taking out a little box and opening it revealing a ring with a shiny diamond.

"Kylie Parker, will you marry me and be my Mrs. Lee?" Jake asks with a breathtaking smile.

I nod my head. "Yes. Yes!" I exclaim. His smiled widen as he takes my left hand and putting the ring on my ring finger. He got up and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in.He kisses me and I kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. The kiss was a filled with love and passion. The kissed breakers and our foreheads touched as our breathing were the same.

Heavy.

We were looking into each other's eyes and smiling.

My smiled dropped when I realized something.

"You asked Kyle first?" I asked him.

Jake scratched the back of his head. "I asked all of your brothers." He said.

"Awe. That's so sweet of you!" I exclaim and engulfed him a hug. He laughed and hugged me back.

"My fiancé is so hot." He smiled when we broke the hug.

"No, my fiancé is hotter."

"No, you are."

"No. You!"

"But she's so sexy."

"No. He's sexier."

"Were both sexy."

Jake leaned and we kissed again.

***

9 Months Later...

Today's the day. Jake and I are getting married. Currently I'm in the room with Anna and the hair and makeup ladies. Anna's my Maid in Honor. Chase and Noah are Jake's Best Mans. The color theme is blue. I wanted blue for the color of Jake's beautiful eyes and he wanted green for me, but I won the battle. Obviously.

The wedding was in 3 hours.

"Here. What do you think?" Lizbeth, the makeup specialist  asked giving me a mirror. I looked at my eyes and smiled.

"It's beautiful." I say honestly. My lips were in a glossy clear lipstick. She only took an hour.

"Glad you like it. Kira would come right now to do your hair." Lizbeth said packing the makeup stuff.

"Ok." I say. 5 minutes later Kira comes in.

"Hello." I say.

She starts doing my hair and she finishes in an hour.

She gives me a mirror and I look at my hair and smile.

"It's wonderful!" I exclaim.

She smiles and leaves after we hug. I look at myself in the mirror and admire how different I look. A couple minutes later Anna comes in a blue dress and I smile at how beautiful she looks.

"You look beautiful Anna." I say.

"Thank you now its not me its you getting married, we need to put you in the dress!" She exclaims grabbing my hand and picking up the dress which was lying on the bed in the hotel room we were in.

"Call me when you need any help." Anna says. Before she can leave I stop her.

"Just stay." I say. Anna shrugs and turns around so her back is facing me.

I put on the dress and Anna helps me with the back. I look in the mirror and gasp.

Anna smiles and wipes under her eyes. Is she crying?

"Anna?" I ask.

"You look so beautiful." She says. She starts crying and I try blinking away the tears. I start fanning my eyes with my hands.

"Anna." I laugh. She laughs with me.

"Sorry. I'm super emotional." She says.

"Yeah. I know." I say rolling my eyes.

She chuckles and then her eyes widen and she goes to the desk and comes back with the little tiara with a veil. She places it carefully in my hair. Then she places the necklace around my neck and I put the earrings on.

I, Kylie Parker, soon to be Kylie Lee Parker, is marrying Jake!

There was 1 hour away until the wedding. I haven't seen Jake all day. I couldn't wait to see him.

***

Right now I was standing behind the big brown doors in front of me. 2 body guards in a black and white tux standing beside them.

I take a deep breath as the doors open.

(cue song)

Everyone stands up as I entered. The famous wedding song "Here Comes the Bride" plays as I walk down the aisle with mini flower bouquet with pink and white roses with a blue bow around it.

I finally get a view of Jake in his tuxedo.

My eyes were locked with Jake the whole time as I walked down the aisle. I saw his tears water and him trying to blink them away. Key word: Trying.

The tears fall and he smiles as he wipes them away still looking at me. 

I reach him and he takes my hand and leans in to whisper in my ear.

"You look beautiful. Sexy." He said with his signature smirk. I blush and the Priest starts talking.

"Do you Jake Finn Lee, take Kylie Roy Parker as your wife?" The Priest asks.

"I do." Jake says smiling.

"And do you, Kylie Roy Parker take Jake Finn Lee as your husband?" The Priest asks me.

"I do." I say smiling also.

"Does anyone disagree with the marriage?" The Priest asks the whole room. There was a silence.

"Well then, you may kiss the bride." The Priest says.

Jake mutters a 'finally' and I smile. He smashes his lips onto mine. I don't hesitate to kiss him back.

***

The wedding was beautiful and wonderful. At the end of everything, Jake and I ride in his motorcycle going to our honeymoon sweet.

We got to the hotel and got the Honeymoon Sweet.

Once we arrived in the room, I looked at the room. It was big.

I didn't get the chance to admire everything cause I was pinned to the wall.

"Let's have fun." He whispered.

"Yeah." I whispered back.

Jake started kissing me and then trailing down to my neck and sucking on my sweet spot making me moan.

He gently put me on the bed and we started making love.

***

1 Month Later...

I started getting scared because I didn't get my period this month. I wondered if I was pregnant. I started mentally freaking out a little. but then realized the father would be Jake. I had no problem with that.

Jake bought a house for us. He's rich cause you know gang leader.

I got out the bathroom and went to the living room.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey. How's your morning?" He asked.

"Good. Yours?" I asked.

"Wonderful." He said.

"Well, I have to go. I'll be back in a few." I told him.

"Where?" He asked.

"To buy some lady things." I said. Jake smirked and I left the house driving to CVS.

I got a pregnancy test. I bought 2 just in case. Each 20 dollars. Ridiculous.

I went to the bathroom when I got home and I peed on the first stick then the second. I waited for the result.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Kylie, baby, you ok? You have been in there for now 20 minutes." I heard Jake say, concern in his voice.

I took a deep breath and opened the door to see a look of worry on Jake's face.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I made space for him to go inside the bathroom. He saw the test on the counter and gasped.

"I didn't get my period this month..." I said. "So, I bought one. Just in case...are you mad?"

Jake's eyes widen. "Mad? No, Even if you were pregnant it wouldn't matter cause that baby will turn out hella fine." Jake said. I laughed. "With a hot dad and a sexy mom." He smiled and I smiled back at him. He engulfed me in a hug and we stood there hugging each other in a comfortable silence. Until we heard a beep. We broke the hug and I picked up both of the tests looking at them and then back at Jake who had curiosity written all over his face.

"Positive." I said.

***

Jake's POV

Kylie was 3 months pregnant. Her belly was getting bigger each month. You can tell her she was pregnant because of her medium sized bump on her stomach.

We were driving to the doctor's for the monthly check-up.

We got there and waited a couple minutes until we heard our names. We walked into a room.

The doctor came in and she started putting the gel on Kylie's stomach and blah blah.

"Hmm. I see." Dr. Lynn says.

"What is it?" Kylie asks, asking my question that was floating in my head.

"Your not having a baby, your having babies." Dr. Lynn replies. I furrow my brows in confusion and Kylie's eyes widen.

"T-twins?" She asked.

Dr. Lynn nods and my eyes widen, popping out of my head.

"Fratenal boy and girl. They are looking very healthy" Dr. Lynn continues. Kylie's eyes widen even more and I calm down. Males. Not that bad. I'm a male so its ok. Kylie? Hehe.

"Well, your checkup is done. I'll leave so you guys can talk it out." Dy. Lynn says and she leaves. I look over to Kylie.

There was a silence.

"Twins" I say breaking the silence.

"I know! But as you said, they gonna be hella hot!" She squealed.

"Your happy?" I asked. I? I was happy! At least one of them is male. But, I was happy. Very.

It will be like like father like son and like mother like daughter.

"What?! Of course not! The more the merrier!"She exclaims.

I smiled and we hugged each other.

***

When I told Chase and Noah it was ridiculous.

"WHAT?!" They both exclaimed in sync.  I nod my head.

"Twins. Male and female." I confirm.

Noah's eyes widen and then he smiled.

"Chase and I are going to be uncles! Congrats dude! I'm happy for you!" Noah exclaims patting my back.

"Thanks." I say. I look over to Chase to see him...crying?

"Chase? Are you crying?" I asked.

"I just. Wow. Jake Lee a father? I'm so proud." Chase said. I rolled my eyes and he patted me back.

"Noah, were gonna be uncles and Jake's gonna be a father and-" Chase starts ranting which I hate it when he does.

"Thanks bros." I said honestly. Chase and Noah were like my brothers. We have been through a lot of shit together and I was thankful to have them by my side all the time.

***

6 Months Later...

"Ahhhhh!" Kylie screams.

"C'mon baby. Just push. You can do it!" I encourage her.

She nods and close her eyes.

"Keep going." The doctor said.

Kylie pushed again and we heard a baby crying sound. Kylie sighs and I turn to her.

"Great job, baby." I said. She nods and smiles a small smile before the doctor hands me a male baby. Kylie starts pushing again and I keep on encouraging her.

"Keep going! She almost through!" The doctor calls out. Kylie starts crying.

"Baby, don't cry. Shh. Just one big push." I say. She was sweating like crazy and I grabbed a cloth from the table behind me with the baby in one arm.

I clean the sweat off Kylie's forehead and she starts pushing again.

Then, the cry of baby comes out and the doctor hands the baby girl to Kylie. She smiles at the baby then back at me.

"What should we name them?" Kylie asks.

"Ethan...?" I say unsure.

"I love it. But, the girl?" She asks looking at the baby in her arms.

"I don't know." I say.

There was a silence.

"Ella? How about Ella?" Kylie asks breaking the silence.

"I love it." I say. We smile at each other.

"Ethan Lee and Ella Lee." Kylie says. "Sounds good, right?"

"Right." I say before looking down at Ethan. He had Kylie's beautiful green eyes and my wonderful good colored hair.

"Let's switch." I say.

"Yeah." Kylie say.

We switch and Ella was the same as Ethan. These twins were beautiful.

The Lee couple now with the Lee twins.

Ended: 11:52 p.m on August 25, 2017

A/N: EEEEEE! How was it? Long? Yes. I know. This was the chapter that ended Dibs. I spent an hour writing this. I hope you enjoyed this story cause I had fun writing it. Thanks for reading loves :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 42.4K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
3.4K 81 38
"Make me," I said challengingly. He looked at me daringly, and then suddenly smashed his lips against mine, he sucked on my bottom lip making me let...
422K 14.1K 44
Before you ask, no, I'm not some good girl that will let people walk all over me. I've been through some shit no girl(or anyone for that matter) shou...
154K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...