Brandon & Callie Foster

Von summerlove98

Callie and Brandon have just completed their first year together at Berkley. After Callie finds out that she... Mehr

Part 1: You Deserve to be Happy
I'm going to make this place your home
Secrets of the Heart
All of me loves all of you
Broken Promises
Sunday Morning
Out of my limit
Blame it on me
All I wanna do is lay next to you
Life can do terrible things
Need you now
Marry me
I'm Going Home
You make my dreams come true
Carry On
Let's run away
Wasted Youth
He was the One
Author's Note
Thanks Guys!
I'll Stick with you, Jude
Marry Young
Love is Patient
Part 2: The Wedding
yeess or no?
Honeymoon Avenue
Bailey Colleen Foster
The truth about Robert Quinn
A Christmas Miracle
Christmas Miracle: Part 2
She will be loved: Baby Foster
Daddy's Girl
Author's Note
Never Grow Up: Part 1
Another Author's Note.. haha
Panic Cord
Daughters & Mothers
All of Me
Jude & Sam Part 1
Author's note
Lies: Behind the story
Should I continue my story?
All About Us: Part 1
In Another World
Cancer
The Scare
Amnesia
Outlaws
For the First Time
Bailey & Will

Let it Go

1.5K 32 0
Von summerlove98

Callie's POV

It's nearly three in the morning, when I wake up on the downstairs couch, and find Brandon gone. Getting up, I walk to the kitchen for an early morning snack, secretly hoping to find Brandon while I'm up and dragging him back to bed. As I stumble into the kitchen I find a drunk Jesus sitting at the kitchen table with cans completely drank dry and crushed. As I try to wake him, Jesus remains unresponsive. I shake his shoulder and push back his hair, as I try to lift him off the chair, but nearly drop him in the process. I finally place an unconcious Jesus on the floor of the kitchen as I rush up the stairs calling Brandon's name. I find Brandon in his room sleeping, and quickly wake him up.

Rubbing his eyes Brandon looks confusingly at me, " What's wrong?" 

I pull at his hand and mutter out, " Jesus is drunk and unconcious, we need to bring him to the hospital. I need your help." 

Brandon jumps up from his bed and pulls on his pants and shirt as he smirks at me, " Like the view, Cal?" 

I push him slightly, " I've seen a lot more of you, this is serious, we need to bring Jesus to the ER, now." I say as I run back down to Jesus, who has not moved in the slightest.

" Jesus- help me pick him up?" Brandon asks me as I pull Jesus up and wrapping him arms around us we bring him to the car.

I take my keys and hop in the drivers' seat. 

Brandon looks over at me," Can I drive?" He asks.

" Why?" I question as he makes a grab at my keys.

" Brandon, what the hell?" I ask gritting my teeth. " Why, because last time I was driving, I got into an accident?" I ask him hurt by the lack of trust he has in me.

" No, Cal- Whatever doesn't matter, just drive- slowly-just go." Brandon says as he hands my keys back to me and takes the passenger seat. 

" You know you could have been in the same situation as Jesus- when you came into my room drunk. You were lucky." I say as I glance back an unresponsive Jesus.

" Can you just let it go?" Brandon says as he stares straight onto the road.

" No- because you can't just get drunk and think I'll take you back. You can't do that to me." I say, as I begin to tear up.

" I didn't drink for you, I drank because of you." Brandon saids coldly looking back at me. 

" What do you mean- you what?" I asked confused.

Brandon's POV

" I drank because you hurt me, because I hurt you." I say as I can't help but smile at making the whole situation more confusing.

" You drank because of me?" Callie asks shocked.

" Can we let it go?" I ask her, as Callie reaches for my hand and intertwines our fingers together, 

" Yes, I'd like that- to forget about everything. I'm sorry for bringing it up." Callie says as she kisses me on the cheek.

When we finally arrive at the Emergency Room, a group of paramedics rush to lift Jesus onto a stretcher and rush him into a room. 

" My fiancee found him drunk and unresponsive." I say addressing a paramedic as Callie looks back at me.

" Finacee, huh?" Callie questions as she begins to blush- " I like the sound of that." She squeezes my hand and wraps her arms around me as we walk into the waiting room.

Weiterlesen