I'll Stick with you, Jude

Callie's POV

I wake up as the sun begins to rise, and look over at a sleep deprived Brandon, who needs to rest a few more hours. Trying to not wake him, I crawl over to the driver's seat, gently opening the door and walking up the front steps. As I open the door, I find dozens of kids-no older than sixteen or seventeen passed out on the floor, the couch, and even a few on the table. Crushed solo cups are lying all around the floor, as well as two empty kegs that are lying on their sides. Stepping over the kids, I find a hungover Jude trying to clean up the mess. 

" Jude- what the hell? Do you realize that Moms will be back in- I don't know an hour or two?" I say as I begin to help him clean up.

" I'm sorry." Jude says as he begins to cry. I sigh as I walk over to him and wrap my arms around a boy who outgrew big sister hugs when he grew to be over six feet tall.

" Baby, it'll be okay. First things first- find me Stef's old blow horn." I say sending Jude off on a scavenger hunt to keep him busy, while I clean up.

" Everyone- thank you for coming- but please leave!" I yell, as the the kids begin to stir but barely move. " Uh-the cops are on their way." I say as everyone gets up and begins to run to the front door through muttered curses. When everyone is gone, I begin to throw away everything- only to realize that it would be a miracle to clean everything up.

As the door opens, I begin to say, " Please go home- you'll have your parents worried." Brandon walks through the door and shrugging says, " Wow, I must be so wasted that I didn't even realize that this isn't my house. I'm sorry." He says as he begins to playfully open the door to leave.

I tug at his collar, " No, babe- you can help out, yes?" I ask as I hand him a mop.

" Of course." Brandon says smiling as he begins to clean up Jude's mess.

Jude runs down the stairs begining to tell me how he couldn't find Stef's blow horn, " Where's- everyone left?" Jude says, embarrassed he got caught. " You're going to tell, right?" He asked softly.

" No, we aren't. We're family, and family sticks together." Brandon said smiling as he began to fill a garbage bag to the brim with cups and broken pieces of glass.

" Thanks, it means a lot." Jude says as he picks up a bag to clean.

As we finish, Stef and Lena pull into the driveway. We all run to the couch and turn the TV on before Stef and Lena begin to realize what happened.

Stef comes in first, and smiles as she says, " Some family bonding time, huh?" As we all nod in sync.

Lena comes in behind her and asks, " Mind if we join?" 

We all shift over, Jude sitting on my left and Brandon on my right. Resting my head on Brandon's shoulder, I realize that DNA doesn't make family, love does.