Blame it on me

Brandon"s POV

" Where's Callie?" I ask Jude at the breakfast table. Jude looks at me and shrugs before scarffing down another stack of Lena's famous pancakes. Jude stands up and grabs a soccer ball from the shelf behind me. After he turned fourteen, Jude grew to be well over six feet tall, and volunteers at a children's shelter in downtown City Heights. He coaches pick-up games, classic Jude. 

" Sorry Bran, honestly, you'll probably find her with Wyatt."  Jude says waving to me before he leaves.

I try to forget about Wyatt and head upstairs to practice a little bit before lunch. On my way up, I find Callie's phone on a nightstand in the hallway. Curious, I pick it up and check the messages. While I'm strolling past her friends' texts I find Wyatt. Except, she changed his name to Wy. I'm halfway through the messages, when Callie comes up from behind me.

" Why are you looking at my phone?" Callie asks confused.

I would usually reply with something witty, but as were on bad terms, I say, " Sorry, I'm sorry about last night. I was just with Lou and she was saying all this crazy stuff-anyway it doesn't matter, how's Wyatt?"

" So it's perfectly fine for you to hang out with Lou- but I can't hang out with Wyatt?" I ask as I begin to walk away.

Callie's POV

I want to tell him. I want to to tell him that Wyatt kissed me. I want to tell him that I'm doubting us, everything we were. Except I don't. Instead, I let him suffer like I'm a monster. I act as if I don't have feelings for Wyatt, when I do. As I walk away Brandon runs up from behind me and turns me around. He kisses me deeply, " Blame me. Just stay. I want to raise this baby with you, and be with you."

" I'm sorry, I just don't know- I don't think we can do this anymore." I say as I walk away from the man of my dreams.