Bailey & Will

" I cannot believe this, I cannot believe that my baby girl is growing up, in just a few moments you will no longer have our last name." Brandon begins as he takes Bailey's hands into his.

" Dad, I love you. You were and will always be the first boy I fell in love with." She laughs, trying to conceal the tears she is fighting back, as Brandon kisses her forehead. Maddy runs up to Bailey, breaking father and daughter apart, as she squels, " Dad, she's just getting married, no need for all those sappy talks! Just wait until I get married." Maddy laughs, smirking.

" The day you get married, will be the day." Brandon teases, knowing his youngest daughter's tendency to hop from man to man. 

" Where's Jack?" Brandon asks, as Callie walks from behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist. 

" Cal, have you seen Jack, he may just be the worst best man in the history of best men." Brandon states, as Callie shakes her head.

" I could barely drag him away from Will's younger sister, you know her, Elle." Callie says, as I take her hand into mine, " God, Callie, I remember when we got married."

" Now, don't get all snappy, B. You realize you have to walk your daughter down that isle in ten minutes."

" Oh, please stop counting, this day is bad already." Brandon cringes thinking about giving away Bailey.

" Just think about how Moms' must of felt?" She asks as she rests her head against his shoulder.

" What do you mean, love?" He asks her as she checks his watch; nine minutes until he must give his eldest daughter away.

" They had to give two of their kids away that day." Callie said, as a tear fell down her cheek, " And I think it took this long to realize all the agony we put them through when we were younger." Callie says quietly as Brandon nods.

" Would have chosen the family over me?" He asks, its an old age question he hasn't asked since they were sixteen.

" No, and I've never regretted it you know, right?" She says, as he turns to face his wife. He smiles as he looks at her. She looks as though she is still that young girl, with the piercing eyes and devilish charm. Her hair has began to gray, and wrinkles cover her face, yet Brandon realizes she is still just as beautiful as she once had been.

" I know." He says as he presses his lips to hers. Callie rests her hands on his face, as he swings her low, holding until her tightly.

Jack emerges from the crowd as he pats Brandon on the shoulder, " Time to go, Dad." 

Moments later, Bailey's arm is