Fatherly Spain, France, and E...

By maxine247

This is basically connected to North American Brothers A-Z. Watch this fathers keep up with their children. W... More

A is for Acrobats !!!!!!
B is for Ball !!!!!!!!!!!!
Bonus Chapter !!! * B is for BabySitting !!! Part. 1
Bonus Chapter !! *B is for BabySitting !!!!! Part.2
C is for Cold šŸ‘Ž
Bonus Chapter !! *C is For Cold*
D is for Dare Devils !!!!
E is for Experiments !!!!!
F is For Family Picture !!! Pt. 1
F is For Family Picture !!!! Pt. 2
G is For Getting Better!!!
H is for Hurricane šŸ‘Ž
I is for Improve!!!!
J is for Jaguar!!!!!!!
K is for Kind!!!
L is for Liberty!!!!!!
M is for Mother!!!!!!
N is for New!!!!!!!!!
O is for Over
Very Important
P is for Penguins!!!!!!!!
Q is For Quick!!!!!!!
S is for Special!!!!!!!
T is for Torn Apart
U is for Uncle!!!!!!
V is for Valentine's Day!!!!!!
W is for Wars
X is for Xper!!!
Y is for Young!!!!!!
Z is for Zeal!!!!!

R is for Revolutionary!!!!

999 32 6
By maxine247

"No.....I-I c-can't do it," England said in tears as he let his gun fall out of his hands, "I-I can't," He fell to his knees in tears.

America sadly stood above his father who was now sobbing on the ground.

He didn't what to go to war with England, he just wanted to.get his independence.

"The United States of America wins this war," he said announcing to the field. His troops gave sympathetic looks to the sobbing emipre.

"Y-your not my son," England looked straight up at America.

The whole field quieted down. Now people were giving America sympathetic looks.

England continued to sob on the ground.

"I didn't want to go to war with you Daddy," America said quietly with his head down before turning around and walking away.

He didn't know it, but England had heard what he said, and started to sob harder.

He didn't want to go to war with his little boy either.

As America walked away with his head down in front his troops, France came over and put his arm over his son. He gave America a sad smile. Alfred just continued to look down.

England watched as the American and French troops walked away.

Canada was happy for his brother but was sad for his father. He walked over to the empire and helped him up.

"Lets go Dad," he gently said. England was just looking down and nodded.

"Matthew, you won't leave me. Right poppet?" England sadly asked as they walked.

Canada didn't know what to say. He didn't plan on leaving anytime soon. But he wasn't planning on always staying.

He had to get his independence someday.

He didn't respond.

England nodded, "I forgot, all of you will leave me someday. You, Hong Kong, Panama, Australia, Colombia, Monaco, India, Senegal, Mexico, Philippines, Hatiti, Dominica, all of you. Just like him" He said sadly.

They walked to the boat and got onto it.

All of a sudden, England just hugged Canada tightly. He didn't want to let him go.

But every parent has to let their child go.

Even if they didn't want too.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
America watched as his people, the 13, and their capitals danced and cheered in celebration of their independence.

He knew he should join them. But he couldn't get the image of a sobbing England out of his head.

He heard someone sit down next to him and turned to see France, "Mon fils, you should go celebrate too."

Ameica shook his head, "I'm fine Papa."

France frowned at his son, he placed his hand underneath America's chin and moved it up so he was looking at him, "If you were fine you wouldn't have to lie about it. Now come on." He got up and pulled America up, "Let's go dance."

America, knowing that he wasn't going to get out of this, just let his father pull him into the crowd.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
England and Canada walked into England's house.

The English and Spanish colonies were about to bombard him with the question 'Did you win?' but once they saw his face and no Alfred, they already knew their answer.

The French colonies weren't there because France and England had been forced to break up after the Seven Year War.

Spain gave England a sympathetic look.

England just kept his head down and walked upstairs.

Mexico and South America were happy that their brother and cousin had gotten his independence but at the same were sad for England.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
England buried himself under the covers and cried.

His son was gone.

He wished that his boyfriend- no ex boyfriend was here to comfort him.

It wasn't fair.

He and France had been forced to break up, he had went to war with his little boy, and lost. America was gone now.

It wasn't fair, it just wasn't.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
America watched as the French troops and generals all headed on their ships.

America looked at France, "Thank you so much Papa. You didn't have to help me but you did," he looked down, "But your boss may have made you."

France sadly looked at him, "My boss did say I was going to help your country win from Britain's rule but I don't regret helping you out at all, mon fils." He slightly looked down, "Although I do hate the fact that I hurt Anglterre."

America nodded, he and all the other colonies knew that France and England still loved each other. He hated the fact he had hurt England too.

"Well I must go now," he kissed America's forehead, "I am very proud of you mon fils. I will see you at the world meeting." He hugged his son before walking to his ship.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                       4 weeks later
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
The English colonies all stared at England's bedroom door.

He had locked himself in there and hadn't come out in four weeks.

Whenever they would knock on the door and ask if he was okay, he would just call out that he was okay.

But they knew he wasn't.

"Daddy please come out," Hong Kong begged.

"I'm fine love," They hear him respond sadly.

They needed to get the one person they knew who could pull England out of this.

France.

"So who's gonna go?" Grenada asked.

They all started to think.

Getting to France would take a few days from now.

"I will," Seychelles said.

Her older brothers didn't like the sound of that.

"Don't worry guys, I'll be okay."

"Actually," Canada said, "Maybe I should-"

"I'll be fine Mattie," she went to pack some things for the trip.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Schyelles said goodbye to her siblibgs and set out on the carriage.

She tried going as fast as she could. It soon started to rain.

Hard.

She started to shiver and sneeze but keep going.

This was gonna be a long trip.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

America dropped another letter into the mail ship that was going to London. 

He sighed, this was the 15th letter he had mailed.

England still hadn't mailed any back.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                       5 days later
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Schyelles was dangerously shivering, she was sneezing, and had a sore throat. She was extremely cold.

It was still raining and to make it worst it was also storming.

The trip to France had take longer because of the rain.

She wanted to sleep but was too wet and cold too.

She felt weaker and was about to let go of the rope of the carriage but then saw a house.

France's house.

"Ya!!" She yelled and the horses ran faster.

Once they got there, she weakly ran to the house about to collapse. She knocked on the door. Her legs were shaking.

Senegal opened the door, once she did her jaw dropped.

Her sister looked horrible and like she was about to faint.

"Michelle?"

Seychelles immediately collapsed into her sister's arms.

"Papa!!" Senegal yelled out for France.

France and the other French rushed towards the door, "What is i-Seychelles?"

"Papa," she weakly said as France rushed to her.

"Baby what are you doing here?" He felt her forehead, "Never mind that." He picked his daughter up bridal style and looked at his other kids, "I need warm towels, warm water, blankets, and soup." He started to run up the stairs as they nodded and went to get the things.

"Papa I'm tired," Schyelles closing her  eyes.

To say that France was scared was an understatement. He was having a heart attack right now, "I know baby but Papa needs you to stay awake right now." He got to a guest bedroom and gently laid her on the bed.

Hatiti ran in with warm towels. France stepped out of the room as she helped Seychelles change into warm clothes.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Michelle opened her eyes, she felt hands running through her hair and heard singing. She looked up to see France,"Papa?"

France looked down at his daughter, "Oh thank goodness," he kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly, "Please don't do that to me ever again," He said firmly but gently, "Why did you even come here in the first place?"

Scyhelles explained everything to her father.

"Can you please talk to him?"

France nodded, "I will," It hurt to learn about what his ex was going through at the moment, "You need to get some more sleep first," he was about to get up.

"Can you stay?" She asked quietly even though he heard it, it had been awhile since she had seen France or her French siblings, "At least till I fall asleep again?"

He softly smiled and nodded.

Her eyes were about to close, "When can you and Daddy get back together?" She asked before drifting off.

France sighed, he wished they could right now. But they couldn't, and it hurt.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
France, Schyelles, and the French colonies walked into England's house.

France said hello to his kids and hugged them before walking up to his old bedroom. He knocked on the door.

"I'm fine love!!" England called out thinking it was one of his kids.

"Angleterre, it's me,"

"What are you doing here France?"

"Maybe I please come in?"

"No."

"Please? This is very important."

He heard England sigh and walk towards the door before opening it. France looked at him sadly, he had red eyes and bags under them. The room was a mess. He walked in.

"Why are you here?" England asked.

"Their worried about you, you know." He said, "In fact, their so worried that Michelle even came over to my house about 2 days ago."

"What!?!"

France nodded, "She drove a carriage in the rain for five days Angleterre. By the time she got to my house she was shivering, extremely cold, and was sick. She collapsed into Senegal's arms."

England looked down, he hadn't been paying attention to his kids lately.

"Everyone knows you miss him, and I know he misses you too."

England shook his head, "I don't miss him," he lied, "He wanted to leave me so he did."

"Angleterre-"

"I don't miss him France. I'm fine."

"Yes yo-"

"No I don't, he's not my son anymore," he said sadly, "I'll be out soon. Please leave."

"Angleterre-"

"Please," He begged, his voice was shaking with sadness.

France sighed and nodded, he turned around to leave the room.

As he was leaving he heard England quietly say, 'I miss you'

He frowned, he missed his ex too. But they couldn't get back together, not with their countries on the brink of war. Even if England ever moved on.

He never would.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX        Years later (After Civil War)
America walked into the world meeting extremely happy. He had just went through a civil war and thankfully he had won it.

As he walked into the room, many countries clapped for him. As he smiled and looked around, he saw England looking down.

America sighed, England had helped out the Confedrancy who had almost won.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They decided to take a lunch break. America walked towards England, "Hey Iggy,"

England just nodded, barely looking at him, "America, is there something you need?"

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to have lunch together. I-It's been a while since we've talked," He said nervously.

"I'm sorry, I already have plans," he lied.

America looked down, "Oh okay, maybe next time."

"Yes," England nodded before heading out.

America sighed and watched England go.

He wished they could be closer, but after the Revolutionary their relationship strained.

Spain walked over to his son and put his hand on his shoulder. He had watched the whole scene. He knew that England's relationship with America had strained after the Revolutionary. And he also knew that England still missed America but wouldn't swallow up his pride and say it.

"He hates me."

Spain shook his head, "He doesn't, he ju-"

"Yes he does Papa," America started to walk out.

Spain frowned as he watched his son go. Enough is enough, he walked over to France. They had to do something about this, this had gone on for too long.

"We need to talk Inglaterra" He said to France, "This has been going on for too long. The way he acts towards America is just-" He shook his head.

France nodded, "Oui, but we both know Angleterre, he's very stubborn. I tried talking him years ago but he wouldn't listen."

"Well this time, he's going to have too," France nodded and the two started to head out.

They caught up with England outside. 
"Inglaterra!!" Spain called out, "We need to talk."

England looked at them, "What about, Spain?"

They walked towards him, "About Amerique," France answered.

"There's nothing to talk a-"

"Yes there is," Spain said, "America got his independence almost 100 years ago. I know your still angry about it but honestly you need to let it go and stop living in the past."

"When America left England. He didn't want to leave Arthur," France said, "He misses you, you know. He's always been trying to repair his relationship with you but you always shoot it down."

"Just like you did today," Spain picked up, he crossed his arms, "We all know that you didn't mean what you said to him. He's still your son."

England could only nod. He didn't mean what he said and he did miss his son. But whenever he saw America, he could only think about the Revolutionary.

"He thinks you hate him," Spain went on.

He shook his head, he could never hate any of his children at all, "I couldn't hate him."

"Well by the way you've been acting towards him, it seems like you do," France said.

"You need to talk to him," Spain finished.

England nodded and turned to walk back into the meeting buliding. He looked around for America and saw him with his siblings and cousins.

"America, may I talk with you?" He asked walking towards him.

North and South America all looked surprised at this but Alfred nodded and told the others to go on without him. He followed England into a nearby room, "What did you want to talk about Ig-" He was caught off when England hugged him.

"I'm so sorry, poppet. I don't hate you at all, I could never. You won your independence almost a century ago and I need to respect that. I'm so sorry for my behavior towards you." He cried.

This caught America off guard but he hugged back, "Do you mean that?" He asked hopefully.

England nodded, "You are my son. You always were and always will be."

America started to cry a bit, "I'm sorry for making you cry. I didn't mea-"

"You shouldn't be apologizing for anything. You were getting your independence, I just didn't want you to leave me. Even though you won, I shouldn't have changed towards you at all. I'm so sorry for helping out John during the Civil War," England pulled away and smiled, "I'm very proud of you."

America smiled back. Maybe they could finally repair their broken relationship, "Can we go out for lunch then?" He asked hopefully.

"Of course," England nodded, "And would you mind showing me your country?"

"Nope!!" America grabbed England's hand and ran out the room with him.

They had alot to catch up on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 223 16
Young England runs away from his rude brothers. Thinking he is lost, he runs into a young France who is excited to meet him. France, thinking England...
676K 22.9K 39
{COMPLETED} While at the beach over summer vacation, you run into a bunch of cute boys. There's one problem though, they all think it's love at first...
327K 5.1K 58
Nations x Uke! America one-shots Warning: Kissing and maybe something else I don't know BEWARE OF THE MOST RANDOM PAIRINGS you've ever seen (COMPLETE...
67.7K 1.9K 35
Join the North American Brothers Alfred, Matthew ,and Diego throughout their alphabetical adventures. Featuring their fathers Spain, England, and Fra...