Betrayal | A Dobsley Fanficti...

By dobsleydiaries

Just when Phoebe and Paul were getting to a good place in their relationship- Nina's return to TVD stirs all... More

Chapter 1| The truth.
Chapter 2 | The Painting
Chapter 3| The Lunch.
Chapter 4| Confusion
Chapter 5 | Meet Up
Chapter 6 | Distant
Chapter 7 | The Phone Call
Chapter 8 | Nina
Chapter 9 | The Bar
Chapter 10 | Decision
Authors Note | Update
Chapter 11 | Moving On
Chapter 12 | We're trying.
Chapter 13 | Lost & Found
Chapter 14 | On the way.
Chapter 15 | Surprise
Chapter 16 | Friends...or not?
Chapter 17 | Do you remember?
Chapter 18 | Getting back to normal.
Chapter 19 ¦ Drunk words speak sober minds part 1
Chapter 20 ¦ Drunk words speak sober minds part 2
Chapter 21 | Drunk words speak sober minds part 3
Chapter 22 | The Next Step
Chapter 23 ¦ Perfect
Chapter 24 | Decision
Chapter 26 ¦ Forget Me Not
Chapter 27 | I'll Love You Forever
Chapter 28 ¦ Fessing Up.
Chapter 29 | I'll See You Soon.
Chapter 30 | Without You
Chapter 31 | New Beginnings

Chapter 25 | Making The Most.

1.6K 53 25
By dobsleydiaries

Nina's P.O.V

"Cut! Well done guys, 10 minute break and I think we'll move on to scene 10," I hear Julie shout.

I grab Paul by the arm, looking around to make sure no one's looking, and pull him into a deserted corner.

"Nina, what-," He starts saying but I interrupt him by pushing him against the wall.

"No time to talk." I say breathlessly, our faces inches apart. Kissing him fiercely, I wrap both my hands around Paul's neck and I feel him putting his hands on my waist, pushing our bodies closer together. Suddenly Paul turns us around, my back hitting the cold wall. Instead of kissing my lips, he plants kisses all over my face; my cheeks, my forehead, my chin, the tip of my nose, teasing me.

"Paul." I moan, barely able to speak.

He detaches his lips from my skin, a smirk wide and evident on his face, before lowering his head, leaving hot wet kisses along my collarbone.

"Paul." I say, hardly a whisper.

He finally moves his head, pausing for a moment before abruptly attacking his lips with mine.

I moan loudly, lifting a hand above my head for support, my other hand placed firmly on his back.

"Paul? Nina?" I hear someone shout, although it took me a few seconds to process what they said.

Paul sighs frustratedly as he lets go of me, straightens out his shirt and fixes his hair, before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"We'll finish this later." He whispers into my ear, walking casually back to set.

I let out a deep breath, fix my dress and go to set a few minutes later.

---------

"I'm really happy for you and Paul, Nina."

"Thank you Kat." I reply absentmindedly. After a few seconds, I turn around rapidly, grabbing her by the shoulders to make sure she's facing me. "WHAT?"

"I said, I'm happy for you and Paul. You guys are perfect together." She repeats, before slowly taking my hands off her shoulders and turning back to concentrate on the show she was watching.
After we all finished filming for the day, Kat and I went home to relax, as Paul had a few places he needed to go to. I decided that after Kat goes out again to shoot some of her music videos, I could go to Paul's without having to lie to her. But I guess now, that won't actually be a problem.

I sit there in shock, trying to figure out how she knew until Kat answers the question herself.

"All I'm saying is, you guys need to be more careful. Today on set, I caught you guys making out. Twice! What if it hadn't been me who decided to go look for you two when Julie called that break? And a few days ago, I found some boxers underneath the couch, so unless their yours..."

"Oh."

"I'm happy for you Nina! I really am. You guys are finally together and-"

"Wait- finally?" I ask.

"Well, Steven and I always wondered when you guys would get together," Kat replies sheepishly.

"So, you're not mad at us? Because he just broke up with Phoebe?"

"When I saw you two together I was confused, I thought Paul and Phoebe were still together and I thought he was cheating on her... but then I realised that you wouldn't do that and go further with Paul because I know you. So then I just figured that they broke up." She shrugs, turning her attention back to the TV. She quickly turns around, "Which- I'm very upset about, by the way." She says before watching TV again.

"Kat." She turns around again, smiling. "Thank you, for being okay with this, it feels great not having to lie to one more person."

"Well, you're very welcome," Kat says, half jokingly, half serious. I laugh before going back to reading my magazine, letting her go back to watching TV.

"So, what is it like?" Kat says loudly, nearly jumping out of her seat. I chuckle before sitting closer to her, a smile wide on my face.

"It's-it's amazing Kat. It's more than that- all my life I've just wanted a guy who would treat me right you know? I wanted the movie kind of love and I always thought finding that guy would be impossible but- it turns out he's been right in front of me for the past 8 years, and the only thing I regret is not realising sooner." I say as my mind wanders back to the past 8 years, and how many times I've missed the chance of being with Paul. My mind travels back to present day as I proceed to tell Kat about me and Paul.

Paul's P.O.V

After a few hours of running errands, I make my way to the last shop, which was ultimately the most important one.

I walk into Harry Winston and roam the different cabinets, looking at different pieces of jewellery until I stop when I see exactly what I was looking for. I look around and spot a shop assistant whom I call over and ask for them to take the piece of jewellery out.

I hold it delicately in my hands, aware of the amount of money each possession costs, "It's perfect." I say softly, before handing it back to the assistant, "Could I get this packed please?"

"Sure, follow me." The assistant says, gesturing me to follow her to the till. She takes out a blue velvet box and places the piece of jewellery inside before speaking again, "This must be one special girl."

I smile and look down, my hands twiddling with my car keys. "Yeah-yeah she's perfect." I look up again, noticing that the assistant's name tag read Rachel and smile at her before taking out my card, "But no amount of jewellery will ever express how much I love this girl."

"Well." Rachel replies as she hands me the box, "This girl sure is lucky."

"Thank you." I take out my card after the transactions finished and go to leave the store, but turn around when I hear Rachel say something.

"I hope to see you again sometime, maybe for an anniversary present?" She jokes.

I laugh, shaking my head before I wave goodbye and leave the store, careful the box is hidden in the bags securely.

I reach my car, take off my sunglasses and cap, and take out the box from one of the bags, opening it gently. I look at it for a moment then place it back in the bags. I then take out my phone and go to text Nina.

Me: Hey beautiful.

Unsurprisingly, she replied within a matter of seconds.

Nina: Hey handsome. Are you home yet?

Me: Just finished. Meet me at mine in 30 minutes?

Nina: Okay, sure. I'll see you soon

Me: Bye babe.

I toss my phone onto the passenger seat and quickly drive back to my house, excited but overall apprehensive to see Nina. A million thoughts floating around my head all at once, like high school football players all trying to catch the football, all bashing into each other, trying to knock the other out, except in my case, my thoughts were just trying to make me rethink things, rethink everything.

I try to block all those wonders to the back of my head and think about other things instead. I asked Nina to come in 30 minutes so it gives me 10 minutes to prepare dinner. I mentally go over everything I need in my head; champagne, candles, jewellery, food, all check

After several minutes and a few angry drivers, I pull up into my driveway, grab all the bags and rush into the house to prepare everything. The pasta just needs cooking in the oven so I set a timer for that, the table's set and I frantically look around to make sure everything is exactly where its supposed to be.

I change out of my black shirt and jeans into a white shirt and blue denim jeans, pulling over a black blazer. Fixing my hair, I add the slightest bit of gel and run my fingers through it multiple times, before tidying up the bathroom and bedroom.

Hearing a knock on the door I practically sprint to open it, nearly knocking down a vase on the way there and open the door. My breath gets caught up in my throat when I see Nina standing there in a short white v neck dress, with beads sewed in a particular pattern across the whole dress, her silky brown hair was straight and the heels she wore accentuated her legs.

"You look- so beautiful." I manage to say.

I watch her as she tucks some of her hair behind her ear and looks up, a faint splash of pink on her cheeks.

"You clean up well." She replies, chuckling.

I move to the side so Nina can come in, and after closing the door I turn around and grab her hand, pulling her closer to me.

"I missed you," I say softly, using my other hand to stroke her hair.

"Good." She smiles, pushing her body closer to mine, "I missed you too."

I lean forward, my hand cupping her cheek as I lock my lips with hers. I hesitantly pull away, only to see Nina frown and furrow her eyebrow. I lean in to kiss her on the forehead before saying, "Time for that later, I promise."

"Okay." She laughs as she takes a seat at the table. "This feels nice, considering we can't go out and do things like this."

"I know." I smile, taking the pasta out of the oven and setting it on the table.

"You made my favourite pasta!" She exclaims, clapping her hands together.

"Your favourite? I didn't know that." I say, jokingly.

I discreetly take the jewellery box out of the kitchen cabinet and put it in my inside pocket of the jacket. I sit down, a smile radiant on my face, and pour champagne into both of our glasses.

"Nina, I know we've only been dating for a few days, but I've known you for 8 years and you have been one of the most important people in my life. You were there for me when things were hard, always helping me get through it. But you were always the most fun to hang around with. You made me smile and laugh all the time, you still do. You have the cutest laugh in the world." I take her hands with mine as she smiles. "And I wouldn't mind if it was the only sound I would ever hear." I put my hand in my jacket and take out the jewellery box, and hear her gasp as I open the box and show it to her, her hands clasped over her mouth.

"Oh my god. Paul- I-I-It's beautiful."

A/N

SO i think im gonna leave that there. Sorrryy 🙈

You guys can find out whats in the box- or whats gonna happen in the next chapter.

As a reader I hate cliffhangers but I sure do love writing them 😘😂

There's more to this so i hoped you enjoy this one. I hope?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 705 17
This is based on Nina coming back to the vampire diaries and how everyone felt, but especially Paul, now that Paul and phoebe are broken up Paul can...
4.3K 109 7
Katherine Pierce had always been deep down secretly afraid of commitment. Luckily and Unluckily for her, life had always been lived on the edge. She...
1.4K 49 10
Nina and Paul, best friends for 5 years, Co-Stars from the hit show TVD, have always had buried feelings for each other. All the denying of the sexua...
2.6K 131 36
TW- Abuse, PTSD Sisters have an unbreakable bond. Nothing will pull them apart, things only push them closer together. Kat Graham and her younger sis...