Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)

By Chromiee

Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own t... More

Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL
Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS
Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs
Ch. 4 - Jackson
Ch. 5 - Tae-hyung's Magic
Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators
Ch. 7 - Noona of Seoul
Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha
Ch. 9 - The Accident
Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures
Ch. 12 - Meeting Army
Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers
Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush
Ch. 15 - Kookie's Birthday
Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017
Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits
Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment
Ch. 19 - Steamy
Ch. 20 - Jump
Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'
Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga
Ch. 23 - Snapped
Ch. 24 - They're Back
Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown
Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go
Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)
Ch. 28 - Little Things Can Mean Something Too
Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun
Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment
Ch. 31 - The Truth
Ch. 32 - A New Start
Ch. 33 - Big Eyes
Ch. 34 - Curtain Call
Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That
Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything
Ch. 37 - Chaotic Dinner
Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her
Ch. 39 - PRESENTS
Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista
Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness
Ch. 42 - Crushing Cans
Ch. 43 - Their Deal
Ch. 44 - Damn Eun-ha
Ch. 45 - His Moves
Ch. 46 - So So SOOOOO
Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties
Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man
Ch. 49 - Bittersweet
Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past
Ch. 51 - Underground Hell
Ch. 52 - The King
Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E
Ch. 54 - Last Stand
Ch. 55 - The Magazine
Ch. 56 - Eerie
Ch. 57 - Cats
Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching
Ch. 59 - Just Us Two
Ch. 60 - Coffee
Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan
Ch. 62 - Strangled
Ch. 63 - March 9
Ch. 64 - Conflicted
Ch. 65 - JB's Risk
Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt
Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice
Ch. 68 - MAMA
Ch. 69 - Limit
Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them
Ch. 71 - Who
Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'
Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal
Ch. 74 - BBMA's
Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family
Ch. 76 - First Summer Night
Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends
Ch. 78 - Each Other's Presence to the Other
Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman
Ch. 80 - Their Closure
Ch. 81 - Locked
Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha
Ch. 83 - The Eve
Ch. 84 - Hum
Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1
Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2
Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3
Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz
Ch. 89 - Promise
Ch. 90 - One Love
Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby
Ch. 92 - Artist of the Year
Ch. 93 - Countdown
Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise
Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow
Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned
Ch. 97 - As Time Passes
Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8
Final Chapter: One Love

Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi

2.7K 77 22
By Chromiee

"What are you even saying Eun-ha? Come, let's go.", Suga sits her up on the slide and bends down with his back facing her. "Climb up. I'll have to carry you home. Or taxi."

Eun-ha lets out a couple of hiccups and flops herself on his back. "Suga-hyung, you're so nice."

Suga sighs and texts Jungkook and V that he may need help with her and that they are in the playground at XXX. Oh, and that Eun-ha is drunk as hell. His phone rang as Jungkook calls him and he answers. "Wait for us at the entrance. I'm already calling in a taxi."

"Is Eun-noona alright? Jun-ssi and Eun-noona's friends said that they leave her in our care. Jun-ssi will talk to her tomorrow if she allows him to."

"Yeah, she's fine but she's drunk. I don't think my back will feel good tomorrow though.", Suga groans as he starts walking and Eun-ha was clinging on his back with her chin resting on her upper arm. She was really close when he turned his head to look at her.

Eun-ha was slowly having hiccups and mumbling random words then she started mumbling one of BTS's songs. "Nae pi ttam nunmul, nae majimak chumeul da— hic gajyeoga ga— ah ah ah ah ah ah hic ga ah ah ah ah ah.", she then started crying like some drunken person would. "Suga-hyung, can you feel my heart hic beating again? It's beating really fast, I feel like I can't hic breathe. Why do you do this to me man? Do you hic hate me that much?"

He groans and jerks his head upwards to bonk her head. "Don't blame me with that, that's your problem."

"Ow.", Eun-ha nuzzles the back of his neck, making him flinch. "That hurt.", she whined.

"Knock it off Eun-ha! I'm seriously not taking you when we're drinking as a group.", Suga shouted in annoyance but he couldn't get mad at her at all. "Seriously, you're such a pain in the butt!", he carries her the side of the street and their taxi came. 

A little bit of time has passed and they finally arrived at the entrance of the complex with Jungkook and V waiting for them at the entrance. 

Suga was dying. "Help... Me... She's heavy. I'm too old for this.", he gasps and collapses on his knees. 

The two maknaes helps him up and divided the two. Jungkook holds on to Suga while V holds on to the drunk Eun-ha.

With a loud creak, BTS's door opens as they enter their apartment. The rest of the boys dropped what they were doing and went to help Suga and Eun-ha settle down. Tae-hyung lays Eun-ha on the couch and Jin goes to her with an ice pack.

"What in the world happened?", Jin pats Eun-ha's forehead with the ice pack like a worrying mother and frowns. "She's reeking of soju."

"That's cuz she got drunk.", Suga groans and slumps himself on the mini couch. 

"Did something happen between you two? You sound more grumpy that you usually do.", Jimin sits across from Suga and puts his hands on his cheeks. 

"Aish this punk.", Suga grumbles. "Nothing happened ok? I just had to deal with her drunk and I don't want to deal with her drunk ever again. That's all."

Rapmon yawns and looks at the clock on the wall. It was already around twelve-thirty. "We should call it a night. Eun-ha may or may not want to talk about what happened tonight so we'll just leave it to her.", he said while scratching his back on his way to his room. "Goodnight guys."

"I'm out too. See ya guys!", J-Hope grabs his Jimin's wrist and drags him to their room to sleep.

Jungkook and Jin looked at each other then yawned. "Us too.", they said in unison and headed to their room.

Suga does as well after taking one glance at Eun-ha. "Aish.", he scratches his head in frustration and goes to his room.

Few minutes later, he comes out with a sleeping bag and a blanket. He settles his bag on the ground next to the couch and puts the blanket over Eun-ha. He may not see or realized it yet but he really does care for her at this point. Reason? That's what he's asking too.

One morning later, Eun-ha wakes up, still in the process of sobering up. She cups her forehead in pain and stretches herself on the seat, making herself roll off the couch, hitting a certain someone. You can assume that she crushed him.

"Oomph.", Eun-ha groaned and hissed in pain. She landed on Suga's stomach with her legs tangling on the couch still.

Suga groans as well and tries to roll on his side in pain. "Damn, what the hell... Are you doing? Aigoo..."

"What the hell happened last night?", she slowly stands up and staggers over Suga. "Goddamn, my head.", she rubs her head and sits on the mini couch. Her eyes averted down to Suga, who well asleep again. She tried to remember what happened but the only thing she did remember was her fight with Jun and her climbing up a slide. That's it. "Shit. I'm so done with him.", she stands up in an angry way and walks out of the room, to her own room.

There, she showered and refreshed herself. It took her a while but she got herself together quick. As she opens her phone, her eyes widened in surprise as she sees eighty-five unread messages. She opens her inbox and they were mostly from Chul-gyeong and Sang-hun. All of theirs were all messages that asked her not to leave or text us back when you wake up. Stuff like that. There was one message from Jun.

JUN
Eun-ha, please
don't blame yourself again. I'm sorry for not telling you about what happened. It's not your fault. Remember that. I'll talk to you soon.

Of course, she was slightly annoyed but she couldn't help it. There was another message too. It was from Bang PD. She got nervous.

OLD MAN PD
Rha Eun-ha,
I know it's nice to have fun sometimes but don't blow your cover in public. If something goes wrong before next week's fan meeting, our contract will be void. -Sincerely your best employer, Bang Si-hyuk.

And lastly, a message from her mother.

UMMA
Give Jun a chance.

That was all.

"These people... Aish, man. Can things get more annoying than they are right now?", she scratches her head furiously and puts on a pair of sweat shirts and black shirt before heading down to the dance studio with her laptop.

When she got there, she set up her song lists and checked her emails. She remembered that Bang Si-hyuk sent her the other boys' singles a while ago and listened to the rest of them. The last song that she is playing right now is Suga's First Love. She was a little nervous playing it at first but when she heard the tune of the piano starting, she relaxed herself and walked in front of the mirrors, listening to the intro.

The more it played, the more painful it was for her for no reason. The lyrics were hitting her really hard. When the part where Suga took deep breaths finishes, Eun-ha found herself smiling with a one tear on one of her eyes' corner. "So he isn't all talk after all.", she giggles and sits on the ground with her knees pulled to her chest. "And here I thought it was about some girl he couldn't forget— wait, I'm doing it again! Why should I care if it was about a girl or not?", she pounds her chest a couple of times then sighs, flopping her back on the ground. "Should I go to the doctor's and get a check up if something is wrong with me?"

Suddenly, she heard soft barks echoing in the hall. She ignored it but when she heard scratching on the studio's wooden floor, she sits up and turns around to see the small, running loaf of bread, Sushi jumping to her. She squeals and hugs Sushi. Then for another attack, Kimchi runs inside of the studio and tackles Eun-ha down.

"They missed you badly you know.", said a familiar voice from the door.

Eun-ha sits up while patting the two dogs and sees Jun with Mochi sitting next to his leg. "Jun... You had the nerve to tell my mother and bribe me with my babies.", she chuckles and playfully pats the corgi and golden retriever.

"Gotta do everything for you to forgive me you know.", Jun walks into the studio, holding onto Mochi's leash. "I don't need to explain myself do I?"

"Nope.", said Eun-ha with a straight face without looking at him. Her attention was on the dogs. "But, if you really wanted to, you could have just joined GOT7. You don't need to take care of me Jun. You know damn well I can take care of things on my own."

Jun sits on the chair next to her laptop and pats Mochi's head. "I know. But I abandoned that goal a long time ago. I like the way things are right now. Being your manager and all that. Plus, my legs... You know."

"Right.", Eun-ha sighs and stands up. "Did I hit you hard last time?", she was talking about her punching him last night. "Don't get me wrong, you deserved it.", she walks over to him and kneels in front of him, touching both of his cheeks while staring into his eyes. She was still mad.

Jun was taken aback of her actions and chuckles. "Yeah. But I did deserve it. Sorry.", he puts his hands over hers and smiles at her.

The steamy aura around them grew. Too bad it was still one-sided. Eun-ha cares for him and thinks of him as her own brother. Meanwhile on his side, she's the only girl that he liked for a long time. Their moment got interrupted as they hear a surprised gasped.

"Dogs!", Jungkook gets pushed into the studio by someone behind the door. He runs inside to where Sushi and Kimchi were and pats them.

Eun-ha grins and pulls away from Jun, rushing to Jungkook to play with the dogs. "Aren't they cute Jungkook?"

Disappointed, Jun averted his eyes to the door to see Suga with his arms crossed, leaning on the doorframe. "You guys made up huh? That was quick.", he said while staring at Jungkook and Eun-ha. He was clearly talking to Jun.

"Yeah. We did.", Jun chuckles and watches Suga sit next to him with Mochi in between them.

Suga pats the husky and continue to watch the other two, enjoying themselves, taking selfies with the dogs. "We'll take care of her this time. Don't think that you're the only one who can do that."

"Are you saying that as her friend? Sunbae? Or co-worker.", Jun turns to Suga with a serious expression.

Suga turns to Jun with the same expression and nods. "All three."

The two guys stared at each other for at long while then more of the crew arrived. J-Hope and V.

"Hyungs!", Eun-ha smiles.

"We saw Kookie's instagram!", V happily runs to the maknaes and pats the dogs.

"So cute!", J-Hope follows at well and he tackles Sushi. The corgi tries to get away from Ho-seok but his midget legs ain't helping him.

They were messing around in the studio for a good half an hour till Jun had to take the dogs home. The boys and Eun-ha bid goodbyes to the dogs and Jun.

"Tell your mom that I'll visit soon.", Eun-ha pats Jun in the back and squats down to pet the three dogs one more time.

"Bring them again Jun-ssi.",said Jungkook.

J-Hope and V grinned in agreement with the maknae.

Jun nods and glances over to Suga who was giving him a straight face the whole time. "I'll head out now.", he waves and turns around to walk to the stairs with his dogs. He looks over his shoulder to see Suga helping Eun-ha carry her laptop and its case. "That's a dangerous game you're playing with, Eun-ha."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 757 56
Title: The Only Girl (BTS Fanfiction) Status: COMPLETED Written by: synopsis A supposed to be all boy group band became a co-ed group the twist is yo...
50.4K 1.7K 30
L/N Y/N is a young girl with a unique personality. She's a cute nerd in her school. But there's a group of bad boys who calls themselves BTS, that al...
916 32 24
"Oh yeah? You sound like the only thing you ever do is look at me. You should get a new hobby, Taehyung." "No, I don't think I will. I enjoy this hob...
48 6 5
Well it's a Cinderella story but with a twisted. It's BTS version. I hope you like it and give this story a like. This is my very first story and it'...