Only Fools Fall || k.th || BO...

Da seoyunn_i

Reader X Taehyung "Oh look the NEW girl sitting in my spot" a boy, a popular boy came in the room, staring at... Altro

THANK YOU ALL!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Misunderstanding
The Fight Has Begun
Cant Help But Smirk....
What Is This?!
No Need To Apologize
Oh Shit
Currently Being A Fake
Pijamas
Thank You Kim Taehyung
You Better Be Lying
Trailer Of Next Chapter.
Who Are You? pt.1
Who Are You pt.2
Would Roses Bloom?
In My Head
I hate you so much
What Have I Done
😀TAGs😀
Maybe You Are Someone To Me
Stream Of Tears
4'o Clock
To Be continued

Switching Challenge

1.7K 51 9
Da seoyunn_i

(You maybe be a bit confused but its fine yall, so me and my bestfriend are gonna switch ideas, im gonna give her an idea for her next chapter and she is gonna do the same, shes gonna give me an idea, feel free to do this with your friends)

"Huh, who's this guy?" He points at tae.

I shrug. "No one important..." i smile at this man. "Oh really then what if i do this" he punches Taehyung in the stomach, then gets a knife out....

I started to panick.
Taehyung maybe you are someone to me...

Suddenly he stabbs Taehyung, tae looks at me his eyes full of pain, anger boiled up inside of me.

"What are you gonna do, sweat heart?" He gives me fake smile, i smile back, finally my anger explodes as Taehyung falls back, his hand covering his wound.

"Im gonna do this" I get out a taser and start tasing this devilish man, he screams in pain, but his pain makes me feel better, i grin as he falls to the ground his body shaking from all the electricity running through out his body.

I keep on tasing him until his body gave up and passed out.

I turn to Taehyung hes crying from all the pain, with all my strengh i pick up Taehyung and i stumble to the restroom.

Once inside i notice a gun just laying there, this man jumps from the ceiling and tryes to attack me but I dodged him, i place taehyung on the tiled restroom floor, the bleeding was getting worst.

I get out my peper spray and spray this guys face, he winces is pain but all i can do is laugh at his suffering, i grabbed the gun and hit his head causing him to pass out.

I try unscrewing the sewage door but it didnt even budge then i notice how at the end of the Bathroom there is a hidden door, I try opening it but it seemed to be closed shut and not meant to be opened but once again im not gonna let Taehyung die so I with all my strength I kick the door down, my foot ached but i ignored it.

The sun fills the room, my eyes hurt as they get adjusted to the sun light.

I put Tae in on my back, I could feel his cold blood touch my skin, I ran into these woods, I ran for what seemed like for ever, luckly Taehyungs wound wasnt that deep.

I finally stopped running, my energy was so low, and the sun was starting to set making the forest glow magically.

I placed taehyung down on the grass, he looked so lifeless but he was still breathing and it is ALL my fault.

I ripped part of my shirt off and pulled his shirt up, i cleaned his wound and ripped another piece of my shirt and tied it around his wound, his cold deep red blood stained my finger tips, i rubbed the blood inbetween my fingers, at this point you could clearly see my bra and my jeans were all dirty form dirty water🙂☺.

"Im guessing you really want me to see your boobs" Taehyung said, his voice sounded so dead and rough, so dead like, i smiled at him weakly, he smiled back then i remember where i put my phone...

Im really weird but i like to put my phone in my bra, i reach into my bra and there i feel my iPhone, literal tears start streaming down my face.

I immediately call 911, but i was surprised with the language.
"9-1-1 whats your emergency?" The lady said so calmly that i felt calm for a second.

"Uh w-we got kidnapped and then i woke up, and my boyfriend is bleeding out, h-he needs help, please get here!" My lips tremmbled, i didnt even know what i was saying.

"Ok m'am do you know you'r location?" She asks. "I-im somewhere in South Korea, maybe on the out skirts of seoul" I reply wiping the tears of.

"Are you sure?" She asks so calmly that i start to get mad. "Uh y-" i take the map out and then i read the top.

Texas

"Im in Texas, please hurry my friend here cant die!" I scream, i couldnt belive myself, im in texas!

So they kidnapped us in Seoul and they brought us to Texas, how many days did that take.

I look at the notifications bar and there was the date.

February 19, 2019

We went missing on February 1...
18 days. 18 dam days, ive been missing for 18 dam days, cant belive it.

"Ok m'am please stay on the phone we're sending help right away!" She answers back. I touch Taehyung's forehead, he was burning up, his wound looked horrible, this time i took my shirt off or what was left of it.

I rip it into 4 somewhat squares, i wrapped one of them around his wound, I okwardly took his shirt off, thr woods felt so cool, the wind blew past me, my body felt cold while Taehyung was burning up.

"Ok now you really want me to see you naked, dont you!" He said inbetween little gasps, the light started fading from his eyes.

"No, no, no, no, taehyung you need to stay here, with ME, dont leave me!" The guilt was killing me too, more than his wound was killing him.

"Hey, im always with you, you know?" He smiled once again, how in the world can he just smile when the light is fading from him.

"Yeah.." i hugged him, my bare skin made contact with his, it felt so good, as if i could breathe again, he layed so still, i felt so alive, this is the most alive ive ever felt, and im so sad it had to happen like this.

"I love you so much, and if you left i have no idea.. i would HATE you so much, much more than ever, and i would HATE myself..."

"M'am Dont worry, it will be fine" the phone suddenly rang again, i had totally forgot that lady was still on the line.

"Heh thanks" taehyung answered with broken english, i couldnt help but smile at his engish, so cute, all my tears rolled down his bare chest, i also noticed he had a six pack...

🙂☺.

After some time i got hungry, i stood up and looked at the map for any gas stations, and there was one.

2 miles away, bitch you though.

My phone on 50%, the lady had hung up because they were close to us but bitch its been an hour and i dont see any police.

Taehyung's wound stoped bleeding, he could stand up kind of, so we started walking, the moon eluminated the road, the woods seemed so friendly and welcoming, the stars shined bright, the night sky was so clear, i felt as if i could see all the galaxies smiling back at me.

We walked and talked for a while until we reached our destination.

The gas station was abandoned...

"Oh no, you better me lieing!" I run inside, luckly the door wasnt locked, the windows were shattered, it was opened, i still had my weapons so i was ready to shoot anyone.

Suddenly a big flashlight gets shined blinding my eyes, this person pushes me to the ground, i could feel the glass ripping my skin open.

I look behind and get a glimpse of this person.

"S-Somin?"

[End Of Chapter]
안녕하세요 반갑습니다 믈고기.
Hi.
Hollow fishies.
Im bak bitches.
I have no idea if this challenge is my original idea so please dont hate me, i wont take the credit. (I am😆)
So the main idea of this chapter was brought to you by..
Nah jk but _anna_89 gave me the idea for the chapter, please go check out her story its called My Everything, and her 11th chapter has my idea. (Btw half of the book is literaly my ideas lol) ok ima keep watching bts Cracks.
사랑해요 믈고기.
안녕히 가세요.
Bye.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

15.5K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
52.8K 1.5K 107
Kim Taehyung, an unhappy university student, hasn't been in the mood to mess around with any girls lately, but makes an exception for fallen, and naï...
300K 12.4K 64
"I have every right to say this y/n" I glared at the man in front of me. "You are no one to me" I yelled making every word clear to him. He clenched...
557 8 24
I like Taehyung. So I told Yoongi about I like Tae. He said that he would help me to get Tae. I feel so happy. ________________________________ I'm g...