Next Semester

De lov3_dontchang3

Your senior year in college is supposed to be where you start making life-changing decisions; career, family... Mai multe

Intro
Jeremy 1
Papi 2
Jayden 3
Giovanni 4
Quinton 5
Freak Twin 6
Rian 7
Giovanni 8
Kyrese 9
Gavin 10
Jeremy 11
Justin 12
Josh 13
Papi 14
Matt 15
Giovanni 16
Quinton 17
Jayden 18
Nate 19
Giovanni 21
Rian 22
Kyrese 23
Naomi 24
Gavin 25
Quinton 26
Papi 27
Jeremy 28
Gavin 29
Matt 30
Jayden 31
Jeremy 32
Giovanni 33
Papi 34
Quinton 35
Rian 36
Gavin 37
Jayden 38
Papi 39
Shadow 40
Zaire 41
Jeremy 42
Giovanni 43
Jayden 44
Braylen 45
Matt 46
Giovanni 47
Quinton 48
Gavin 49
Kyrese 50
Jeremy 51
Whitney 52
Jayden 53
Shadow 54
Papi 55
Giovanni 56
Kyrese 57
Quinton 58
Ezra 59
Gavin 60
Jayden 61
Jeremy 62
Rian 63
Darius 64
Papi 65
Shadow 66
Jayden 67
Quinton 68
Giovanni 69
Justin 70
Jeremy 71
Jayden 72
Matt 73
Gavin 74
Finale 75
Open Discussion

Papi 20

1.7K 106 95
De lov3_dontchang3

The first week of school was boring as fuck and now it was looking like the weekend was going to be just as boring. Gio and Jeremy went out on a date, Jayden and Kyrese were spending as much time together as possible before Kyrese left again and lord knows what the Freak Twins were up to. Me? I was laying in bed, dick hard as fuck; Quinton was out of town with his parents so I was without my boo for the rest of the weekend, but I really needed to bust a nut since Quinton decided to cut me off mid-stroke and leave me horny. I tried everything to take my mind off my horniness but nothing worked, in fact, it seemed like the more I tried not to think about sex the more it consumed me. I needed to get out the house so I decided the safest bet was to get off campus because it seemed like every where I turned I was somewhere that me and Quinton fucked and that shyt was torture. I decided to do some shopping and it was just my luck that I saw that nigga Odell or whatever his name is walking through the store with his girl and that's when the memory of the Freak Twin's Party came to my mind vividly...... we had just finished fucking that nigga Odell or whatever his real name is and I'm not going to lie as hot as round one was it didn't have NOTHING on round two.................

"I hope y'all aren't too exhausted because I'm trying to go again, this time in that gigantic bathroom." Odell said standing up and we all looked at each other. A lot of shyt was going through my mind at the moment but the most important being what other tricks did this nigga have up his sleeve.

"I'm down...." I said smiling, Gio nodded and Jayden shrugged.

"You know I'm not a bitch.... only this time Papi keep your fuckin fingers out my ass." Jayden said smiling.

"Fine, I'll just use my tongue." I said winking. Though we considered each other brother, that night all that shyt went out the window, I was considering this my Pre-Bachelor Party Party and I just wanted to have fun.

"Funny you should mention that....." Odell said leading us into the bathroom. This bathroom was huge and being the freak that I was, I was already looking at every place I planned on fuckin Odell but again he had other plans..... "Aight here's the deal, we're going to play a little game of quid pro quo I'm willing to do whatever y'all want me to do if y'all are willing to do whatever I want y'all to do. So for example, if I was to say Gio kiss Papi...." Before Odell could finish Gio grabbed the back of my head and started kissing me, my initial reaction was to pull away but that went away instantly and I started to get into it but as quickly as it started it was over and Gio stood there looking at Odell.

"Okay we did what you asked and now you gotta....." Gio started to say but I cut him off.

"Wait, wait, wait if we're going to do this we gotta do it in order and since I'm the oldest I go first, then Jayden and Gio since you're the youngest you go last." I said smirking. "Aight I want you to......"

"Ayy Papi, what are you doing way out here?" My brother Enrique said walking over to me with some girl whose name I didn't care to remember because he was always with a different chick and I knew I would fuck up her name.

"I needed to get away and I somehow ended up here. I don't have to guess what you're doing here." I said looking into his cart and seeing a bunch of condoms and strawberries. "Mom cooking on Sunday?" I asked and Enrique nodded.

"Yeah, but I gotta get going you know how hoes get when they're feenin for dick." Enrique said smirking at the girl who slapped him in the arm gently. "I'll catch you later, love you bro......" Enrique said dappin me up. After they left I grabbed a couple of things that I didn't need and went to the register and of course there was only one register open and once again there was Odell standing there with his girl and judging by how close they were standing you'd never know how much of a freak Odell was behind closed doors.......

"Aight I want you to...... damn I can't really think of anything. Oh wait I got it, I want you to eat Gio's ass......" I said smirking knowing how Gio felt about getting his ass ate. "Come on Gio, just don't think about it, just go with the flo...." Odell grabbed Gio, turned him around and forced him up against the wall and within a few seconds, Gio was moaning like crazy.

"Jayden eat Papi's ass......." Odell said turning to us before returning to Gio's ass. Me and Jayden looked at each other and I gave him the 'you better not' look and he gave me that shyt eating grin that let me know he was going to do it anyway and before I knew it I was laying on my back, legs in the air while one of my best friends ate my ass.

"Okay, that's enough man because I'm about to nut from getting my ass ate and I refuse to go out like that." Gio said backing away from Odell with a hint of fear in his eyes. "Jay you can stop now bruh." Gio said but Jayden kept going and low key I didn't want him to stop. Jayden reluctantly pulled himself away and stood up.

"I guess it's my turn...... I want you to come suck all of our dicks at the same time." Jayden said and I could see Odell was disappointed, he wanted something a little more challenging but nevertheless, Odell went to work on all of our dicks and I found myself wondering how was it possible to fit all of our dicks in his mouth with gagging because that shyt defied logic. We went back and forth trading sexual favors we were nothing compared to Odell's and I was starting to question my standing as the biggest freak on campus because this dude was wild.

"Papi I want to ride your dick." Odell said smirking and I had no problem with that but he wasn't finished. "I want to ride your dick while Jayden sucks mine and Gio fucks him doggy style." Odell said and I had no issue with my position but I was almost certain my bros weren't going to do it.

"Fuck it I'm down....." Gio said and looked at Jayden. "I won't say shyt if you don't." Gio said smirking and Jayden shrugged.

"Just try not to break my ass aight?" Jayden said as we all moved to into position, after that the game went out the window and we just did whatever, some of the combinations were crazy and I did some things that I would deny until the day I died, like when I was so caught up in the moment I ended up with....... I think I'll save the rest for a later date because y'all wouldn't believe the things I did....

"BRO YOU'RE ABOUT TO BURN THE HOUSE DOWN!!!!" Jayden said snapping me out of my daze. "Damn Papi you must really be missing Quinton because you got the whole damn kitchen smoky as fuck." Jayden said opening the back door. I didn't even realize I was cooking, hell I didn't even remember coming home; I was stuck on the memories of that night and the things that took place that I couldn't focus. "Now you see what I be going through when Ky isn't here, hell Quinton is only one state down and you're trippin." Jayden said laughing.

"Nah I wasn't thinking about Que..... I was thinking about other stuff. Can I ask you something, without you getting all weird on me?" I asked and Jayden nodded. "Aight here's the thing....."

"Carlos I swear to god if you're having second thoughts about marrying Quinton, I'll kick you in the dick." Jayden said and I looked at him like he was crazy, which in my defense he was.

"Don't call me Carlos and nah I've never been more sure about anything in my life. Quinton is my heart and soul so no I'm not having second thoughts. Now like I was saying is it weird that I've been......" Before I could finish I heard a bunch of people moving through the house and I knew we would have to postpone this conversation for a later time. "We'll talk later bro." I said walking out into the living where Gio stood and I could tell by the look in his eyes he was pissed about something, then I looked at Jeremy who had a huge knot on his forehead.

"GOTDAMN!!!!" Jayden said walking out the kitchen behind me and I tried not to laugh but that shyt was funny as fuck. "Damn Jeremy what the fuck happened to you?" Jayden asked walking over to Jeremy who seemed more annoyed than pissed.

"I'll tell you what happened..... Jeremy couldn't control his anger and decided to fight Zaire." Gio said which explained his anger, for some reason beyond my comprehension Gio who was a boxer hated when Jeremy got into fights and honestly I really don't blame Jeremy for fighting Zaire given their history.

"See Gio isn't telling y'all the whole story. I was minding my own business and the Bottomless Bottom kept talking shyt, still I let that shyt slide until he decided to get bold and grab Gio's dick. Since Gio wouldn't do shyt I figured I'd beat his ass.... besides Tunnel Twat has had that ass whoppin coming for years." Jeremy said.

"You sure you won Jeremy, I mean that knot on your head tells a different story." Jayden said and Gio punched him in the arm. "Oww, I'm just speaking facts. I going to need to see proof otherwise I find it hard to believe you won."

"Don't worry Jay we recorded it." Justin said smirking as he pulled out his phone and started showing the video of Jeremy beating Zaire's ass until some random dude came and stole on Jeremy which caused the twins to jump in and the video ended.

"Who was that other nigga?" Jayden asked and as everyone started going over the details of the video and I decided to go up to my room and call Quinton, I needed to hear his voice before going to sleep. Damn if Zaire is back that usually meant trouble, I just hoped he learned from that ass whoopin but knowing him things were probably about to escalate and I really didn't feel like dealing with that shyt especially with one of the biggest moments of my life coming up in a few weeks................................

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

87.8K 2.7K 9
Enrolling in a new college full of new people can be scary, and meeting your new roommate for the next few years is even scarier... George has just...
134 26 30
A young girl with a troubled life runs into someone she never thought she would. Love brings out secrets in one another but is brought to a halt...
22.3K 822 51
When Alix goes back to her old University, she runs into a certain professor. Shocked, surprised, and still hurt. Will they rekindle the romance they...
459 47 22
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭...