The Other Woman

By Sadie161999

"What do you want baby?" He asked me, tearing the dress off of my body. "You" I moaned out, pulling at the ha... More

Chaper One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Chapter Twenty - Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty - Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter Eleven

453 8 0
By Sadie161999

"Do you have everything? Hair brushes, make-up, straightener?" My sister panicked, scrambling to get everything into my luggages. I nodded, pushing my sunglasses down my face and giving her a hug. "I love you, be safe, and don't come back pregnant not knowing which band member is the dad.." she said and I rolled my eyes, kissing my nephew's cheek. I climbed into the limo, having the driver put my luggage in the trunk. I took off my sunglasses and looked at the man sitting next to me in the limo.

"Last night was great." He said, placing a hand on my thigh. "Harry, I'm suppose to be in a limo with Niall." I said and he nodded. "Well Niall didn't know that, so I took the privilege to help you to the airport." I nodded and looked out the window. "What's wrong?" He asked and I shook my head. "What?" He persisted. "Why do you do this to me?" I asked. I was getting sick of all the games. If there was a future between Niall and I, I can't go around fucking Harry anymore. He looked at me, he knew the frustration. "Why him?" He asked quietly, looking at me intensely. I just looked into his hazel eyes, wondering what the fuck he was talking about. "Why did you pick him?" He asked, a bit more angrily. "You're with Amy.." I reminded him, but he shook his head. "I would leave her any day for you." He cried, but I shook my head. "Niall cares about me. He actually wants to know what's going on in my head and not my pants."

"I know tons about you.." He started. I raised my eyebrow and laughed lightly. "Okay, tell me everything you know about me." He sat up, clearing his throat. "Your favorite color is.. Blue?" He questioned and I shook my head. "Purple." "Okay well your favorite food is chinese." "Try seven layer salads." I shot at him, he hung his head low. "I know that you love me.." He whispered. I fought back the tears that stung my eyes. I do love him, and I hate him for it. As I saw the airport out of the window, I prepared to exit the limo. "Let me get to know you.." He whispered, and I looked at him. Why? My face was blank with expression but all I could as is, why? "Why?" I uttered. He licked his lips and slicked his hair back. "Because I want to know you, be there for you.." He said quietly. I sat back in my seat and looked at him. "What do you want to know?" I asked and he bit his lip for a moment and looked at me in my eyes. "What happened to your parents?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 345 42
"I can't do this again," I say almost as a whisper. He starts to bite lightly on the skin on my neck. Okay, I'm having a hard time breathing right n...
2.1M 53.1K 51
18+ / Very Mature "Madison." "I need you." My voice is thick with emotion, quivering slightly at the thought of rejection. I didn't know if Harry wan...
2.2M 42K 82
I bit down on my lip to hold back a moan that was eager to escape. I couldn't help it, his lips felt so good wrapped around my throbbing hard cock. I...
141K 5.2K 48
"Don't you get it?" He said, gripping me tighter. I didn't respond, I couldn't. A low moan escaped my lips. His hands felt like silk against my bare...