Chapter Tweleve

"My parents were good people." I started my hands folded in my lap. I never told this story before, and I can't believe I'm telling it to Harry. My hands felt clammy and my heartbeat started to race. Tears flowed down my cheeks steadily but I felt paralyzed. My mouth moved but no words escaped. It hurt, it will always hurt. "Rose, you don't have to tell me.." Harry started and my head shook. He wrapped his arms around me, trying to get me to calm down, but I was stunned in fear, in regret. I saw the door open, and a quiffed haired boy pulled me out of Harry's grasp. I was thrown into Louis arms, and he held me with one arm, and close the door behind Harry when he got out. I sobbed into Louis neck, holding onto him tightly as he carried me over to Niall. All I wanted to see was the big blue eyes to tell me everything would be okay. He held me bridal style, carrying me through the crowd of girls into the private jet. He laid me in a chair, buckling me up. Last thing I remember, was Niall's blue eyes looking at me, covering me in a blanket.
Niall's P.O.V
Rose was sleeping on my chest for at least an hour. I was cradling her, rubbing her long brown hair. She was in the limo with Harry, and he hasn't spoke a word since Louis got her out of the car. I don't understand why he was in the limo with her, I would assume management would put us together since well, we're kind of dating. "What happened, Harry?" I asked and he looked at me, his eyes stained red. "I.. I asked her about her parents.." He said, and Liam bursted out of his chair. "You're an idiot Harry. Haven't you read the papers?" He asked and Harry shook his head. "My goodness." "Harry, you dumbass, her parents were murdered." Liam exclaimed and I looked down at the cold spot on my chest. Rose was sitting up in her chair, staring at Liam. "Yes they were." She said quietly, standing up and walking to the back of the jet. "Who's the dumbass now?" Harry grunted at Liam, pushing past him to catch up to Rose. What the hell... I should be running after her..
Harry's P.O.V
I knew that was going to happen. I felt so, sorry. I pushed Rose, and she had a panic attack. I raced down the hall trying to catch the bathroom door that was flying shut. "Rose, can we talk?" I asked, not daring to walk into the bathroom. "No." She said, trying to close the door that had my foot blocking it. "Please.." I begged and I was pulled into the bathroom by weak hands. "Will you just leave me alone?" Rose asked angrily, tears streaming her face. He beautiful brown eyes screamed sadness and my heart broke. I wrapped her fragile in a tight hug and she cried on my chest.
"I'm so sorry.." I whispered as her body shook violently from her sobs. I sat there, holding her fragile body, trying to her keep her safe. Her body relaxed as her sobs slowed to nonexistent. Her watery brown eyes looked into mine, she bit her lip. "I love you.." She whispered. I wasn't shocked, I knew. I knew because I love her too. "But I don't want to.." She sighed, sitting on the ground next to the tub and I sat with her. "I want you, I do.." She said, laying her head on the top of the tub and stared at the white ceiling. "But I don't.." She sighed, and I looked at her angelic face, her small nose was scrunched up and she looked.. Unhappy. "I get this from my mom.." She laughed lightly, wiping her eyes. "She was in love with a bad boy and a good guy.." She whispered, rubbing circles into the white tub.
"What do you mean?" I pushed lightly and she shrugged. "My mom, before my sister and I were born, she was dating these two people, Daniel and Brandon." her perfect lips moved slowly with the words she spoke. "Daniel was the bad boy, so adventurous, but he was dangerous. He had a bad group of friends and was financially unstable. But my god my mom loved him. They were so free together.." her smile widened thinking about it, and that made me feel better about pushing her into this story. "And then there was Brandon. Brandon was smart, soft and sweet, everything Daniel wasn't. He had a good job and an apartment at the time.. My mom loved him too, she felt comfortable with him.." She said softly. "When it came down to it, my mom choose Daniel. The bad boy. She got pregnant with my sister, and my dad shaped up.." Her voice broke at the word dad and my heart shattered. "He got a good job, got us a small house. When I was about five my dad lost his job, and he started to drink everyday. My mom and his relationship strained greatly. When I was about ten, my mother decided enough was enough, and my sister and I went to live with my grandmother. We lived there while dad got 'better' and I came home when I was thirteen, only seeing my parents on holidays and a few weekends. He was better, at least that's what we all believed. My mom and dad bought a little store and it became a little corner store and my father invested in alcohol. With him being tempted to drink every time my parents disagreed, at fifteen he got bad... he tore the store apart, ruining everything they made together. I was sixteen when I came home to my mother bleeding out on the floor and my hysterical father holding a gun to his head. I ran to my mother, feeling so helpless.. 'Did you do this?' I asked him, and he pulled the trigger right in front of me. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed 911, holding my dying mother in my arms. Her last word to me was I love you, and I never got to say it back.." By now, she had tears streaming down her face and I raced to pull her onto my lap.
"I can't be with you.." She whispered looking up at me. It hurt so bad that's who she thinks I am. "I have to be safe..." She stood up from my lap shakily. "I think you should be with Niall.." It broke my heart to say it, but she feels better with him. I don't want to compete with him. He deserves her. She smiled at him, wiping her eyes and kissed my lips lightly and tenderly. "Thank you..." She whispered, walking out of the bathroom and I sat on the tub, I can't believe I just let her go...