Chaper One

I laid down, painting, looking into the hazel eyes staring back at me. For a moment, I felt it, the recurring uneasiness in my stomach. I felt the hidden love I had for this man. I took that sign as a reason to leave. "Well.." I said, sitting up on the bed and beginning to dress. I heard him sigh loudly, but that just made me get dressed faster. I slipped my white dress over my head and slipped on my brown boots. I felt his warm hand touch the small of my back, and my body felt the need to retract back onto the bed to lay with him. But I had to go, I couldn't be here anymore.

"Why do you rush to leave me?" He asked quietly. I looked at his hopeful eyes, wanting me to stay here with him. But I reminded myself, it isn't my place. "Amy will be home soon." I said quietly, standing up and grabbing my keys off the side table. I looked down at his sculpted body lying against the gray sheets, lovingly. "Please stay, only for a few minutes.." he begged, grasping my small hand in his large one. I glanced at the clock, seeing as it's only five minutes before six o'clock. "Amy gets off in five minutes." I reminded him. He let my hand go slowly, realizing that I have to leave. He stood up, slipping on his black boxers and some basketball shorts.

As we reached the door, I turned around to face him. He smiled at me. That smile, it brought back my uneasiness, and I turned to walk out the door. "I'll see you in a bit." I said, walking to my silver Toyota Camry. "Wear something... open." He smirked at me. I smiled but continued to my car.