Chapter Twenty-Four

Before I knew it, my sister and nephew went back to the states. The month break was over and tour was on again. Harry could only be on the road with us for about a month before his son gets here. Niall and I were together, and happy.. ish. We've been fighting a bit and we got into a really big fight a few nights ago to the point Niall went and slept on Liam's couch, who by the way just became a daddy to a beautiful baby girl named Amelia, but he came back the next morning and apologized. As of right now, we're okay.

The show started in about 20 minutes and the girls and I were getting ready backstage. We were stretching when I felt hands touch my waist. "Lookin good." Niall said in my ear and I smiled, bending down and feeling him tense up. I stood up quickly and smirked at him and he shook his head, walking away with his hand over his junk. I laughed a little and went to take my place for the show.

"God it's such a rush!" Louis yelled, running off the stage and to the back rooms. I was breathing heavy and super out of breath. My head hurt and my vision began getting blurry. I clutched my head as I pushed my body into the nearest wall to steady myself. I tried to steady my breathing but it was too difficult. "Hey... you okay?" I heard a voice but it felt distant. I couldn't see who it was, I couldn't recognize the voice. I felt my body slide down the wall and to the ground. "Okay.. I... get... help?" The words were now coming in barely audible and broken up. It went dark and numb.

I woke up a while later in the tour bus. I was laying in Niall's lap, who was stroking my hair gently. But when I opened my eyes, it wasn't Niall. It was Harry. I sat up quickly and looked at him in shock. "Relax. Everyone went to the hotel. They were exhausted and I said I'd stay here and wait for you to wake up." "Why didn't Niall stay?" I asked and he shook his head. "He passed out here and Liam carried him to his room. I was the only one not tired." I rolled my eyes. "Not tired." I said sarcastically. "I'll take any time I can get with you.." my heart melted but I had to keep a brave face. "Don't forget Amy and your baby." He sighed put his hand on my cheek. "Can't forget about you either.." I smiled a little, leaning into his hand.

"So um, were breaking up after the tour.." Harry was quiet for a minute after that and I didn't really know what to say. "Why wait till after the tour?" I asked, very confused. He etched his eyebrows together and tilted his head slightly. "Well we wouldn't just break up mid tour." It clicked. The band is breaking up. Oh. "Well yeah that would be silly..." it was quiet for a few moments. We didn't say anything, we didn't look at each other, we just listened to silence.

"Why happened?" He asked and I shrugged. "I don't know why I passed out. Maybe just overworked myself..." "do you want to see a doctor?" I shook my head no, rapidly. "No way." He dropped it and so did I. "How was the honeymoon?" I asked and he laughed a bit. "I know you don't care.." he said and I shook my head. "Not true.." but he just rolled his eyes. I looked around for my phone but it was nowhere to be seen from the couch. "Phone?" I asked. "Niall?" He suggested. I rolled my eyes and stood up, stretching. "Guess I'll go to the room.. what time is it?" "3:48" "Harry! You better get to sleep! You boys have to be up at 7!" He shrugged. "Wanted to make sure you were okay." He kissed my head, and led me outside, locked the tour bus and went to our separate rooms.