Chapter Twenty - Seven

Management gave the whole crew our wedding weekend off so Harry and Amy were finally able to fly to the states and we all get to meet the baby. Friday was our rehearsal dinner. Three of the four girls I tour with, a childhood friend, plus my sister was my wedding party and Niall had his brother and the guys. Niall has his whole family out here and I believe it's going to look beautiful plus it will be a beautiful 72 degree day. The rehearsal dinner began with out Harry because I assumed their plane was late. We ate and left Harry a plate since he missed dinner and we continued to the rehearsal. We mapped out how tomorrow was gonna go in this empty room in the restaurant we were eating at. We matched up who was walking with who and so on. We had my nephew and Niall's nephew as our ring bears which my nephew, Mateo, has a pillow with fake rings on them and Theo has a sign that says 'get ready uncle Niall your bride is coming!' Which I thought was adorable. We were basically done and everyone started to leave. "What should we do with his food?" I asked Niall and he shrugged. "I can eat it." I shook my head and gathered everything we would need for the wedding from the rehearsal. Niall put everything in the car as I packed it up. On the last box I heard a little knock on the door and I turned around to see Harry pear his head through the door. I smiled as he walked in, holding a little human and I instantly dove for the baby. "Omg look at him." He was sleeping but was so little and perfect and had the cutest dimples already. "He's perfect." I took him from Harry and held him close in my arms. He fluttered his little eyes open and his hazel eyes looked right at me, the same eyes as his father's. I felt tears brim my eyes as I fell in love with this little human. "Harry I love him." I laughed a little. "You can't have him back." And Harry just shook his head. Niall came back in the room, "Rose? I'm waiting in the car. What are you-" he stopped once he seen us and instantly smiled. "Niall look a baby." I cried and he laughed, hurrying to say hello to Harry and look at the baby in my arms. "Oh he's so cute." Niall said and Harry laughed a bit. Niall scooped him out of my arms. He held him close to his chest, rocking him slowly. "This makes me want a baby even more." Niall said as he handed him back to me. Harry and I exchanged a glance when he said that but I chose to ignore him.

"I love his dimples.." I said, rubbing my finger around his rosy cheeks. He made me miss my baby and want one with Niall so bad. I ventured off from the two boys and went and sat down with the baby. I played with him as he just looked at me. His eyes were beautiful like his fathers, and I'm sure he'll capture the heart of a few ladies later in life. I could sit here and play with his fingers or toes for what felt like forever. This little boy already has a special place in my heart.

The boys eventually came over to me, and right on cue Mr. Dimples started crying. "He probably needs his bottle here I'll feed him.." Harry was waiting for me to give him the baby back but I refused. "Go ahead and make the bottle I'll feed him." Harry smiled and walked to his diaper bag. After a few moments, a bottle was made and placed in my hands to calm the hangry child. Niall kept smiling at me and all Harry could do was watch my face. Niall phone rang and he answered hastily, while he walked away Harry moved closer. "Wesley has been an amazing baby." He said and I nodded, watching his eyes slowly roll back as he was eating. "Hey-" Niall yelled as he walked back to us. "My parents are having a hard time getting into the house..." oh, Niall and I bought a house in Los Angeles. It's huge, 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. I love it. "Okay well we can go.." he looked at me and the baby. "Well maybe Harry can give you a ride back to the house? Yeah? And you can hang out for a minute?" Niall asked and Harry instantly nodded before I even had a chance to speak. "Sounds good dude. We'll probably leave once Wesley finishes eating-" "I still have to talk to the manager real quick about the catering for the wedding tomorrow." Niall nodded, kissing me quickly before zooming out of the door.

Now being alone, Harry and I were finally able to talk. We haven't had a time to talk since before his wedding, about 6 months ago. "How are you?" He asked, grabbing a chair and sitting next to me. "I'm good. An you?" He smiled and shrugged a bit. "Amy and I are rocky.. that's why she's not here..." "What-" "I told her. About you, and us, and everything." I was stunned, unable to say anything. "Why?" "Because she wanted to know the truth and I'm done lying to people. She gave me Wesley, but that's all that will connect us. She started to tell me that she's had an unfaithful era in our relationship and I told her the same." "Oh." Was all I could muster. "So we're going to lay low and raise Wesley together at least till his first birthday. But, we're going to try and fix this relationship." I nodded, holding the baby they made close to my heart. "She promised to never say anything about us to anyone." I nodded, feeling a slight relief. It was quiet for a moment, but I was the one to break the silence. "I cried so hard the night he was born, but I love him more than anything."

"Why you cry?" Harry asked and I shook my head. "This could of been my life. My baby with you." I shook the thought from my head quickly. "But Niall and I are trying for a baby anyways." "Yeah about that, your serious? Like you're really serious about all of this?" He asked, and I nodded. "Yeah.." I love Niall, maybe more than I've ever loved Harry. "I'm really doing this.." I told him, or myself. "Well, I'm happy for you if you are." I nodded, laying Wesley in his car seat and buckling him up. As I laid a blanket around his body I felt Harry's large hands caress the bottom of my back as his body heat radiated to me. I was still, cautious and aware. I understood what was happening but was too afraid to move. His hot breath danced across the back of my neck as he licked right behind my left ear, very slowly. My body shivered and my blood ran hot. My stomach twisted in knots as my mind ran a mile a minute. In one motion, he grabbed my waist and turned me around to face him, slamming his lips into mine before I got to react.

His soft lips pressed against mine as his tongue danced his way into my mouth. My body slowly responded to his actions, but beginning to warm up with every passing second. His hands held our bodies close and my hands traveled into the curls that laid on the back of his neck. After minutes we finally separated, out of breath and horny as fuck. His eyes danced with desire as he bit his lip waiting for the okay from me to fuck me senseless on this table. I pushed him away softly, grabbing Wesley from the table and beginning to walk out to the car.

"I'm sorry if I upset you." Harry said once he was finally able to get in the car and drive. "No. You didn't." But he did, I didn't want to kiss him. I wanted to be faithful to Niall, but it's not like that ship hasn't sailed. "Did you want to go farther?" Harry asked, and I shook my head no. "Okay.." it was quiet for majority of the car ride, besides little conversations about Wesley. Once we got home, Harry helped Wesley inside as I leaded, unlocking the door and seeing Niall in the living room with his family. "Hello." We all said, walking in and I went to sit by Niall as Harry took a seat on a nearby chair and sat Wesley on the ground. Our new house had clean white walls and tan wood floors. The high ceilings and large windows made me fall in love with this place.

Our couches were a white couch with gold and red pillows and blankets. The large L shaped sectional was my dream couch with this amazing TV Niall choose. I would've never thought this would be my real life one day. I cuddled into Niall as we laid back on the end of the couch. Maura and Greg sat on the couch together as Theo was running around with his toys. "So, how's everything? The baby? Amy?" Niall asked Harry. He looked up from Wesley distraught as he tried taking him out of the car seat and holding him. "Oh. All good. Wesley is a great baby and sleeps good, eats good, doesn't cry a lot." He finished and Niall nodded, waiting for more. "And your new wife?" Niall asked and Harry shrugged. "She's pretty good. She's the new resource manager at this large company and travels a lot now." Niall nodded, leaving the topic alone. We sat in silence, watching tv for a while but all I could do was watch Harry with Wesley. He's such a good father.

I hurried to the other side of the room to Harry and took Wesley from him, walking back to my spot on the couch. Harry just smiled at me as I held Wesley close and rocked him to sleep. Niall wrapped his arm around and and the baby and I cuddled into his side. Harry started to frown, but ended up just looking away. After a few minutes, my eyes fell heavy as I fell asleep.

I woke up what felt like minutes later but from the change from day to night outside, I realized it's been hours. The light was on past the connected dining room to the large kitchen. I walked around the corner and across the dining room to the entrance of the kitchen to see Harry standing there, feeding Wesley. He was shirtless, and I was so confused. Is this a dream? "Harry?" I asked. He turned around and revealed Wesley in his arms, drinking his bottle. "Oh hey. Your up. It's 2:45 am." I laughed a little, getting a water from the fridge and walked over to them. "He's been knocked out since you had him. I took him to the guest room with me about 10 last night and he's been sleeping till about twenty minutes ago." I smiled, looking at the wide awake, hungry baby. "Good luck getting him to go back down." He nodded, laughing lightly. "Right when I said he was a good sleeper." We laughed a little together. "Why didn't you guys wake me up?" "Niall tried." He continued to laugh, just a little harder. I nodded, finishing my water and leaving the kitchen, waving a goodnight. I then went upstairs, down the hall and to me room. I opened the room and see my lover boy cuddling some pizza on the bed, knocked out with the tv on. I laughed a little, but a little hurt he didn't offer me pizza. I put the pizza on the side table and turned off the tv, climbing in bed after wiping all the crumbs off my spot. Niall instantly cuddled me, embracing me and kissing me. "Your finally up." He whispered and I hummed a mhm. He kissed my neck, nuzzling his nose in. We both fell back to sleep.