Chapter Five

Niall buckled up Bubba for me in the back seat and then sat up front with me. "How old is he?" He asked me, putting on his seatbelt. "16 months." I said, putting on my sunglasses and driving to the mall. "How are you?" I asked, and he looked over at me with his warm blue eyes. "Good." He said, giving me a large smile. "I haven't seen you for almost.. Three months? A lot happens in that amount of time." I told him and he shrugged. "My brother had a son." He said and I smiled at him. "Congratulations."

    We walked into baby gap together after stopping at starbucks and getting coffee. I browsed the baby gap, finding some cute clothes for my nephew. "Excited for tour?" He asked and I shrugged. "I love to perform, but it sucks leaving my family. Plus, this is the longest tour yet. A year and a half? That's a long time to be on the road." He nodded, agreeing with me.

After buying my nephew a few outfits, we walked around to other stores, window shopping. We stopped at whiteys and Niall got us both some ice cream. We sat down on a near bench to eat it. "I was told by Jenna to let you know practice starts at 3 pm tomorrow." He told me, and I nodded. "Thanks." "You know, we are going to have a lot more coregraphics with you girls this tour." He said, and I nodded excitedly. "The outfits are so sexy." I smiled at him and he laughed, embarrassed.

As we were walking through the mall pushing Bubba in his stroller, we stopped at those massage chairs in the middle of the mall. Niall handed me a dollar and we stuck it in the machines.

"Y'know Rose, It would be nice to hang out with you sometime. Y'Know. Just.. us." I bit my lip, my mind running a mile a minute. I mean, I like Niall. He's a great guy and has a steady future in front of him. But Harry, everything revolves around Harry. But I don't have feelings for Harry. It's just a casual thing, so he can't get mad about this. "Okay Niall. Let's do something fun."

He smiled brightly at me, fixing his position on the bed so he could look at me better. "Okay. What's fun?" He asked, trying to get more out of me but I shook my head. "I trust that you will find something very exciting for our first date."

Later that night I was dropping Niall off at his house when I got a text from what 'seemed' like an unknown number, but it was actually Harry. The message read, 'sos she's out.' And I know that was code word for 'let's have sex.' "Who's that?" Niall asked and I shrugged. "Unknown number." He nodded, giving it no more attention.

"So, Saturday, 6 pm. I will be there to pick you up. Wear something cute but casual. No dresses." I smiled and nodded and he leaned over to kiss my cheek. "Bye love, I'll see you later." He then marched up to his house, waving a last goodbye before entering the house.

I drove to Harry's house, who was outside on his back porch. "What are you doing?" I asked, walking up to him and sitting across the deck. I saw him rolling a blunt in his lap. He looked at it very intensely. "Harry, you can't smoke. You need to be clean for practice tomorrow." I said, trying to yank the now rolled blunt out of his hand, but he slickly moved my body to where his arm was wrapped around me and I was sitting on his lap.

"Baby, Amy left." He smiled up at me, and I looked down at him in amazement. "What?" I asked, and he laughed lightly. "Yeah she's at her bridal shower tonight." He said, and my heart instantly lost all hope that was inside of it. This was the first time they actually were doing something for the wedding in two years. I stood up and nodded politely.

Harry ushered me inside and took my upstairs to his room. I pushed away all of my thoughts and climbed on top of him. He lit the blunt and took a few puffs before handing it to me. I did the same, holding the smoke in my lungs for a second before releasing it. He grinned against me as I took a hit of the blunt once more. I leaned down, having my face parallel with his. His eyes pierced through me, leaving me feel so wet.