Chapter Seven

I woke up the next morning on a couch, I sat up quickly looking at at the brown haired boy snoring slightly. I smiled a little, looking at how cute he is. I looked over at the clock and it read 12 pm. I shook Harry awake quickly, jumping off the couch. "Harry we are late!" I yelled, pulling his hand up, and dragging him up the white carpeted stairs. "What?" He asked groggily, rubbing his eyes. I went into his closet, throwing a black button up shirt and dark blue jeans at him. "What-" "Practice started an hour ago." I said and his eyes widened, god we are going to get so chewed out for this. Then I realized, I didn't have any other clothes to wear.

    "You think I could borrow some of Amy's clothes?" I asked, biting my lip. I didn't have time to go home. "Um, yeah?" He said and I rolled my eyes looking through her clothes. I grabbed a black sports bra and a pair of white spandex shorts. I quickly threw them on and threw on my black t-shirt I wore here from the boy's first concert. I quickly applied more make-up to my face and zoomed out of the door with Harry running behind me. We both hopped in my car and I drove off to the stadium.

    "You're both late!" Jenna, the production manager yelled at us. I ran straight to the stage, ripped off my shirt, and started practicing my dances with the girls and the choreographer Geo. "Rose, this is your last chance." She shook her finger at me and I nodded, focusing on the dance they were learning. The music started playing and the boys got into position. "Okay, Ashley you're with Liam." Ashley was a spunky redhead with a lot of attitude but she is also the sweetest girl you could meet. "Katie you're with Louis." Katie was a thin blonde with an attitude that none of us really cared for, but she is a great dancer. "Emma, you're with Harry." Emma was a good girl, I don't think she has ever done anything bad in her life. Emma had black hair with almost yellow eyes. She was beautiful but her eyes scared me. "Rose, you're with Niall." Jenna announced and I went and stood in front of Niall.

    "How did you swing this? I'm usually with Liam." I said, facing him and putting one of my arms on his shoulder. "I didn't, well, not too much, It was actually Geo's idea to switch us up." I just nodded I waited for the boys to start singing. "Okay ready boys? Girl's Almighty first!" As Liam started off the song, the girls took our hands and moved it around so we were now standing behind them as they inched to the front of the stage. Harry grabbed Emma's hand, twirling her around and she returned to the spot behind him. Niall looked at me and winked. "Let's have another toast to the girl almighty!" I moved to the middle of the stage. Niall following me. I twirled, and he walked over to me slowly. I moved my hips with the beat of the guitar and he grabbed me by my waist, spinning me down the line to Louis. All the girl twirled to the next boy in line. I finished by going back to Niall and him twirling, and catching me by my waist. His face was inches from mine and our heavy breaths collide with each other. He smiled at me, holding me in place. His beautiful blue eyes made my heart jump, I didn't want him to move. "Okay!!" Jenna called out, causing both of us to break away from each other. I fixed myself, standing next to Niall.

    "Okay girls and boys, Jenna and I decided that we want to switch you guys up. You need chemistry with every boy/girl because eventually you will be dancing with them and not to point you two out, Rose and Niall, there is chemistry here and I want everyone to have that with their partner. It looks better for the dance and better for you guys to get closer." I looked over at Harry who looked a tad bit pissed off, his eyebrow was raised at us and I just shrugged.

We all switched partners and I ended up with Harry. "Okay, let's slow it down and start You & I." Harry wrapped his hand around my waist. This song just required us girls here, not really a dance. As Harry's part came up, he belted out the words to me. "You and I, we don't wanna be like them. We can make it to the end. Nothing can come between You & I. Not even the gods above, can separate the two of us. You & I." He dipped me slowly, drawing my back into his embrace. As the instrumental came on, he twirled me, dipping me and brought me into a tight embrace. Our lips were inches apart, Harry slowly moved his head towards mine, our lips barely touching before I pushed him away, standing back up side by side.

Niall stared at us with his mouth agape. Once Harry looked in his direction he smirked, turning back to Emma. I glared at Harry and he winked at me, looking at Jenna on the ground. After a few more dances with Louis and Liam, they called lunch. "Good dancing with Niall and Harry." Katie laughed, walking past me to her things on the floor. "Don't listen to the wicked witch." Ashley said, coming up behind me. "Didn't plan on it." I said, reaching into my bag and realizing I didn't bring a lunch. Forgot I was at Harry's this morning.

"No lunch?" Harry laughed, and I turned around and nodded. "Why don't you come with me and I can get you something?" He said and I raised my eyebrows. He grabbed my hand and ran out to the halls of the giant stadium. He noticed a concession stand that had warm pretzels ready for the show tonight for another band.

He grabbed my hand and helped me over the counter, following after me. We sat on the floor, sharing the pretzel with some cold cheese dip. "Very good." I said sarcastically, and Harry nudged my shoulder. "Any date with you is good." He laughed. My heart stopped, date? He realized what he said after a moment, and looked at me "I meant, hanging out. Not a date." He reassured me, but I was still stunned by the words. "Rose.. I need to tell you something.." my heart started to skip a beat. Is he going to say what I thought he was going to say? "I really, really, like you.." I felt myself stop breathing for a moment, do I love him too?

I awaited the words i've wanted to hear for the past month. Say it Harry, please.. His face twisted with emotion and I didn't know what he was really going to say, so I prayed it was I love you. "Amy and I are moving up the wedding.." my heart sank to the ground. I don't know why I have hope. I told him when we started messing around I didn't want to interfere, but I do. Now. I nodded, fake smiling. Last night, he took care of me. It wasn't just sex, there was love there. I felt it, and I hope he did too.