Chapter Eight

"Rehearsal resumes in 5 minutes!" Jenna yelled over the intercom and I sighed. "I'll take that as my cue." I stood up and hopped over the counter and down to the stage. "Rose!" Liam yelled and I walked over to him on stage. "All of us are going out tonight to celebrate our rejoining, why don't you come?" He said and I shrugged. "Not really sure if I'm feeling it.." I said quietly. "Is everything okay?" He asked, and I looked up into his brown eyes. I know I could tell him. But do I want to? "Yeah i'm fine.." "PLACES!" Jenna yelled and I sighed, standing in front of Liam. "Can I be your partner? I don't really wanna talk to anyone else." Liam nodded, hugging me from behind. I glanced at Harry, and he looked puzzled. I don't think he understood why I was hurt, and quite frankly, I don't know either. Geo's screams broke me from my thoughts, "Ready? 5, 6, 7, 8!"

    My sister laid curls in my hair as I perfected my smokey eye and winged liner. "You look great, just to go and get fucked by Harry tonight." It stung, but I understood her frustrations. "They moved the wedding up." I whispered, trying not to bring tears to my eyes. She nodded and I looked at her through the mirror. "Yes, it's now during the break between Japan and The United States." That's only a few months away. I sighed heavily. "I don't even understand why you are going to the club. You're not even 21. You're only 19 remember?" She reminded me, but I rolled my eyes. "Technically, with a fake I.D. and one direction, I'm 21."

    "Can't you go and fuck someone else's best friend's fiance?" She asked quiet harshly and I turned to look at her. "If it hurts so bad, go and tell her." I said simply, turning back around. She was quiet about for the rest of the time I was home, and I thanked god. She helped me slip on my little black dress and black pumps. I walked downstairs, and went straight for the liquor cabinet. I took down the tequila, taking two shots before hearing the horn outside. "Can't you wait till the bar to get drunk?" She asked and I laughed. "Can't see Harry sober." I admitted, feeling the liquid courage run through me. "Why not?" She asked. "Because I love him and I'm trying not too."

    I sprinted towards the limo, Niall held the door open for me as I climbed inside. The only one who was in the limo was Niall and I was quite confused. "Where is everyone?" I slurred a bit and he looked at me, "They are coming." I nodded, sitting next to Niall on the seat and he handed me a glass of wine. I downed that in seconds and gave it back to him to pour more in there. "Woah girl, already?" He asked and I nodded. "Of course." And I downed another glass of wine.

    I danced on the dance floor with Ashley, I was drunk beyond repair and it felt great. I glanced at Harry out of the corner of my eye and saw him staring at me so sexily, it made my body run hot. I bounced over to him, grabbing his hand and trying to pull him to the dance floor. "No love, I don't dance." He lied straight through his teeth and I shrugged, grabbing Niall's hand and dragging him to the middle of the dance floor. Does He Know? Blared through the speakers of club and I turned my back to Niall and began to grind on him. I watched Harry out of the corner of my eye. His eyes full of lust, his hands were balled into fists as he sat next to his fiance. He was getting turned on by me. I saw Harry walk towards us in the middle of the floor so I quickly turned around to Niall. I want him to hurt the way he hurts me. "Niall, I like you." I slurred and he laughed, "I like you too love." As Harry moved closer and closer, I pulled Niall's face to mine. Right as his lips were about to connect with mine, Harry Styles broke us apart.

    "Can I have a dance?" He asked Niall, as a slow song came on. Niall looked at me and nodded lightly, giving me to Harry. Harry's arms snaked around my waist as I lazily wrapped my arms around his neck. "Why do you do this to me?" He whispered in my ear, his voice intimidating. "What did I tell you?" He growled lowly, traveling his hands down to my rear. "You're mine." He put his lips so close to my ear, and trailed down to kissing my neck. It took everything in my power not to give in to his temptations. I felt my body shake under his control and I felt his smirk graze on my skin. As the song ended, he pulled away and winked at me, causing once again, for me to get stuck in his trap. "Want to go to the bathroom?"