Chapter Seventeen

"You promised!" Harry yelled as we were standing in the bathroom together. "No, I can't!" I said, pacing back and forth. "Come on, Rosie please!!" He begged and I sighed, rubbing my temples. "Fine!" I yelled and he handed me my 'costume'. He left me alone and I put on the short loose white dress he gave me with tan sandals. Once I was done, I tiptoed out of the bathroom and down to the living room where Harry waited for me. Everyone left to dinner besides Liam, Emma and Katie. They were all in the girls room and Harry dragged me outside to the rental car.
"Okay this is how it's going down. I'm singing my first song, you will chorus in where it feels right, then you will stay on stage and listen to my song I wrote for you, then we will sing a song together and that's it, we leave." I nod and then pause. "Wait, together?!" I yelled. He smiled at me and got out of the car as we arrived to the club. Someone ushered us to the back and Harry turned to me. He looked good, a loose white long sleeve shirt, some ran pants and black shoes.
"Good luck!" I said as they started to announce him. "Thanks love." He winked and kissed my head. I smiled at him as he walked out and the music got slow as he sung a song he wrote himself called, sign of the times. He played me a part of this once, it's such a good song. The producer pushed me outside half way through and I stood in the back with the band and was his back up singer. As that song ended, a stool was kicked out on the stage, Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me to sit on the chair. The band started to play and I could feel my heart start to beat faster. "Same lips red, same eyes brown, same white shirt, couple more tattoos. It's not you and it's not me... tastes so sweet, looks so real, sounds like something that I used to feel, but I can't touch what I see.. were not who we used to be, we're not who we used to be, we're just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me.. trying to remember how it feels to have a heartbeat." My heart broke as I started to tear up, he was right, we weren't those crazy sex people anymore, we both have a life, but we keep trying to find our love, but it all goes back to him. He looked at me, and only me. His voice so angelic.
As he moved on to the next song, he made me stand up and he handed me a microphone. "This song is called, kiwi.." the 1st verse went but short and then it got to the chorus, "I'm having your baby!!" He made me yelled and he sung back "that's none of your business!" It went on for a while until he switched to the next chorus. Once he was done, he waved goodbye and went back stage. "Wow, that last song.." I said and he laughed. "For Amy." He laughed. The security guard escorted us to the car and the driver took us back to the hotel. "You're right." I said after a minute. "About the song.." I continued but Harry stopped me. "We keep coming back to each other." He shook his head and I sighed. "I know." I laughed lightly. He looked at me and bit his lip. Oh no. "Rose, I miss you." He said scooting closer to me in the back. I rolled my eyes. "Harry-" I was cut off but a strong force pulling me to lay down on the seat. "Rose, please?" He asked, making circles on the inside of my thigh. "Harry-" I warned. He lifted my my head and he sucked on my neck. "Harry, if you leave a hickey I swear to god." I threatened him and he sighed, backing off.
"I'm sorry rose, I just miss you.." he said sadly and it took my entire strength to keep myself from jumping on him. That little touch sparked so much want in my body, fuck I need him. Now. I jumped onto his lap and started to suck on his neck. "Fuck rose." He moaned and I clung to him. "Now?" He asked and the driver stopped us. "No, not in my car." He said and I felt slightly embarrassed. As we pulled up to the hotel, Harry and I rushed into the elevator and up to the roof top. He pushed me against the elevator door and kissed all down my body. I missed his kisses. "How long have you been with Niall?" He asked and I moaned as his head dived under my dress. "A month or so officially." "Your such a naughty girl." Once we reached the roof, he pushed me on the cold concrete and pushed up my dress. He lined himself up with me and I braced myself for him. "I missed you baby."