Chapter Nine

"So let me get this straight.." My sister started, putting my hair in a messy bun. "You're going on a date with Niall, but you just had sex with Harry last night." I nodded. She turned me around in her black swivel chair. "Now, you're not some whore Rosalyn Alondra Acosta. You can't be running around fucking all of your co-workers." She solded me, applying foundation to my face. I rolled my eyes. "I'm going on this date with Niall to see if things get serious, if they do, then i'm done with Harry." I said as she contoured my face. She shook her head. "Hope things work at." She smiled fakely at me, but I chose to ignore it.

"Okay, outfit A or B?" My sister asked, holding up two different outfits. Outfit A had black ripped jeans, a grey cropped sweatshirt and black converse. Outfit B had bleached ripped skinny jeans, and a white shirt with laces up the front with some white nikes. I went for the black outfit since it was a tad bit chilly outside. As soon as I got dressed, I heard the doorbell. I rushed to tie my shoes as I heard my sister yell that Niall was here. I grabbed my phone and keys and ran down the stairs. I walked over to Niall and he wrapped an arm around my waist. "You look beautiful." He said, kissing my cheek. I blushed lightly, waving goodbye to my nephew and sister.

"Where are we going?" I questioned. Niall shook his head. "No." He said simply, refusing on telling me where we are going. "Niall, we've been driving for 20 minutes." I whined and he laughed, wrapping his hand in mine over the center council. "It'll be okay." After 10 more minutes, we arrived to a mountain. "Let's go!" He announced, walking over to my side of the car and opening the door for me. "Niall! I'm not wearing-" "Your perfect." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me up the steep mountain. "Fun fact!" Niall yelled after being silent for a few minutes, "This is the most beautiful mountain in california." I cocked my eyebrow at him as he walked over to me. "Oh yeah? Why?" I asked and he smiled at me, that cute smile of his. His blue eyes danced with humor. "Because you're standing on it." That was smooth.

After 15 minutes of walking up this mountain, I climbed on Niall's back so he could piggy back me the rest of the way. Once we reached flat land, there was a cute little blanket laying on the floor with a fire near by, a picnic basket and a guitar. I smiled at him as he led me to the blanket and sat down with me. The view was amazing, so beautiful and warm. Niall sat next to me. "Okay, food?" He asked and I nodded as he grabbed the picnic basket. I looked at the dying sun and I felt something cold and wet on my head. I gasped as I looked at Niall with a water balloon in his hand. I scrambled to stand up before getting hit again. "NIALL HORAN!" I screamed and he threw another water balloon at me, but to both of our surprises, I caught it. "Oh you're a dead man!" I yelled, throwing the water balloon at him and it hit him right in his face.

I was hiding behind a rock, waiting for Niall to come and find me so I can soak him, and as soon as I heard his footsteps, I jumped up and threw my last water balloon at him, hitting him in his chest. He reached over and grabbed me by my waist. He held the last water balloon in his hand, right above my head. "No Niall! Please!" I laughed and he looked at me, and I couldn't help but to relax under his gaze. I felt his face inch closer and closer to mine. I felt my stomach become queasy. I as his lips grazed mine, I felt the need to retract. I couldn't kiss him, I felt as if I was betraying Harry. Our lips collided unexpectedly and I felt my body relax. I felt so comfortable, so secure, so loved. I felt Niall break the water balloon above us, causing both of us to get wet. I smiled into the kiss, cupping his cheek with my hand. I rubbed my palm across his stubbles. His grip on me tightened, lifting me off the ground slightly.

Once we both pulled away, he smiled at me. "You're amazing." He whispered, causing me to blush lightly. I got out of his grip, looking at him. He grabbed my hand, pulling us towards the still lit bonfire. By now the sun has gone down and we sat next to the fire. The blanket wrapped around us as Niall cooked us marshmellows. I cuddled into his chest, feeling so calm and at peace. I never wanted to go back to my hectic life. "I like it here." I said quietly and I felt Niall kiss my forehead.  "Me too." He said quietly. This sound of a crackling fire calmed me. After we ate our marshmallows, my head was laid in Niall's lap as he stroked my damp hair.

"Niall?" I asked, moving my head to look at him. He looked down at me with expectant eyes. "Yes love?" He asked. Just hearing him call me love made my heart tingle. "I had a lot of fun." I whispered and he smiled. "Me too.. Y'know Rose, I would never hurt you." He whispered and I looked up into his blue eyes. "I know." I said so quietly he might of not even heard me. I know you would never hurt me Niall, but I will, and I'm so sorry. I felt my phone in my back pocket ring and I grabbed it, glancing at the number. It was Harry. It read, "A is gone 4 nite." I slipped my phone back into my pocket and looked at the man adoring me. Once our eyes made contact, he smiled at me. "Want to go get Ice Cream before I take you home?" I bit my lip, twiddling my thumbs and biting my lips. I shook my head no and I seen the hurt in his eyes a bit. "Can we stay here? Just you and me?" I choked out and I saw him nod. I moved so I would lay on the hard ground next to him. "You okay?" He asked as my head laid on his chest. "Of course." I said quietly, as I covered us with the blanket. As I laid there for a few minutes, I began to fall asleep with Niall lightly singing, "Moments"