Chapter Twenty-Five

Days run into each other when they are the same. Wake up, go to rehearsal, come back and shower and get ready, do concert, come back and sleep. Repeat. For a year and a half. Even though it's almost 5 months in, we still have 13 months to go. As it reached close to the end of September, Amy was in her 8th month of pregnancy. She was having some complications that kept her in bed rest, and Harry had to take some extra time off to be with her.

Concerts were a little empty without Harry. He was always the one to get the crowd going, but the boys still do amazing besides the fast they had to lay off a girl for a month and a half. Everyone voted me cause I was engaged to Niall and had financial stability but I didn't want to depend on him. But Geo said Emma could have a break.

We were finally in the United States again once month 6 hit, and Amy was ready to pop back in London. Harry would FaceTime us everyday and tell us how close she is. Her 'due date' was three days ago but everyone knows babies have their own time. Her stomach was huge and she would cry every night about her stretch marks and eat nothing but pickles and peanut butter.

It was about 1:30 am when I got a phone call. It was loud, and woke up Niall, who screamed a little. "Chill dude." I laughed a bit grabbing my phone and seeing and 'unknown' number pop up but I knew his phone number by heart. I hit answer and hurried into the bathroom. "Hello?" I asked and I heard a loud voice burst through the phone. "He's here! He's here! September 17th, 2016 at 1:12 am, 6 pounds 4 ounces 20 inches long. He's beautiful Rose..." I could hear the tears in his voice and I fought so hard to hide mine. "What's his name?" "Wesley Rowan Styles." He's so proud. And I'm so happy he found happiness, and I'm so sad it's not with me. "Congratulations Harry." I said and he was silent on the phone for a moment. "I wish I got to experience this with you.." I felt a tear escape my forcefully shut eyes. I held in the sobs and the heart ache. "Me too." I croaked. And I hung up. I didn't know what else to do.. I didn't want to hear any more.

I flushed the toilet and went back out to the hotel room. I climbed into bed after putting my phone back on the charger and Niall wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in. "Who was it babe?" I bit my lip whether to tell the truth or not. "Just some stupid scam call." I lied and he hummed a 'mm' to me. His hand snaked down my stomach and between my thighs. I closed my eyes, pushing my body back into him. His mouth found my neck as his hand dipped into my shorts. Was I in the mood to do this? Not really. Want to know what I was focused on? Babies.

I was grinding on him hard as his hard on pressed against my ass, almost erupting a moan from my mouth. "Fuck... me.." I moaned, rubbing his hard on with my hand. In fluid motions he grew in my hand quite a bit and I couldn't wait to get to it. He laid me on my back and dove under the blanket. He tore off my shorts and tong and dove his tongue into me, erupting a large moan from my mouth. He did laps and tricks and anything to make me moan, what he calls one of his favorite kinks. Right before I was about to cum into his mouth, he stopped and eased himself in. I felt full and so desired as he rearranged my guts and make me moan so loudly. Our bodys slapped against each other quickly, my hands held tightly onto the bed sheet has He was hitting it from behind, smacking my ass so hard I quiver. "Fuck!" I yelled, on my brink to orgasming. Niall seen this and went has fast as he could, hitting my g-spot and rubbing my clit all at the same time. My body was in bliss as my eyes rolled into the back of my head. With three more strokes, my body came all over his dick, and as he stroked a few more times to finish himself off, he pulled out and looked at the cum I squirted all over him. I smiled a little and he rolled his eyes. "Fuck your hot.."