Chapter Thirteen

Rose's P.O.V
    I sat next to Niall, my face stained by tears. He wearily wrapped his arm around me and I cuddled into his chest. Harry came out of the bathroom, his face was pink and his hair was a mess. He was crying, and my heart hurt. This pain, I needed it to stop. It was completely silent
until Louis broke the silence. "Rose, can you tell us what happened?" He asked me, speaking very slowly, I looked at Niall in his eyes. "No Louis I think-" I stopped Liam and nodded. "Yeah I think I need to.." I sighed and looked at Harry. He gave me a small smile, comforting me. I sat up, and held Niall's hand. "A long time ago.."
I was woken up by a messy haired blonde boy. "Hi love, we're about to land." He said, shaking my shoulder lightly. I nodded sitting up and stretching. Once we landed rockily, Niall helped me up, and kissed my head, pulling me towards the opened door. We stepped out onto a beautiful land, Japan. Exciting. We headed towards the black limo that awaited us to take us to our hotel.
"Okay, girls this room. boy's this room, Geo and I will be over in this room and Paul is in this room. Okay? Okay." She breathed, walking into her room with Geo. I walked into the girls room and looked at the tiny room with two beds. "How are we all going to fit in here?" Katie whined, walking over to Jenna's room. "Figure it out!" She yelled through the door and I sighed laying my head on Niall's shoulder. The boy's opened their room to two king sized beds. "You can stay with me." Niall whispered in my ear and I nodded quickly. "God help me if I had to deal with them."
"Woah now.." Louis said as I walked into their room and setting my stuff on a bed. "What are you doing princess? You can't sleep in here! We only have two beds." "And you three with share one bed.." Niall said, laying his stuff on the bed with mine. "But-" Niall gave him a death glare and he backed down. "I will continue to sleep in my underwear.." Louis grunted, walking out of the room. I sighed and laid down on the bed. "You okay love?" Niall asked and I nodded with my eyes closed. "Want to go out?" He asked and I squinted one eye open. "Go where?" I asked and he shrugged. "Anywhere.." I sighed and looked at the time, 7 pm, god i'm exhausted. "Or we could go to the hot tub?" He suggested and I shot up off the bed. "Okay.." I ran into the bathroom with my bag.
I took out my black bikini, it was a little skimpy, but it's okay. Once Niall was dressed in his blue shorts, we walked downstairs to the hot tub. It looked as if everyone beat us to it already. Harry couldn't tear his eyes away from me, causing me to blush lightly. Niall helped me into the hot tub and he sat next to me. "Well look at us.. Third world tour together.." Louis said, smiling at all of us. "Probably the last one.." Katie broke the happy silence and we all looked at her. "She's right.." Harry said quietly. "Zayn left.. We can't hold this band together anymore.." We were all quiet before Niall spoke up next to me. "I've been working on some songs for myself." he whispered and I looked at him. "Really?" he just nodded, wrapping a hand around my waist. "I've agreed to sign a record with syco." Harry said and Niall and Louis at the same time said, "me too." My eyes moved to the silent Liam in the corner. "You okay Liam?" I asked and he looked at me. "I have a baby on the way.." "Oh my, congratulations man!" Harry said, smacking his back and Liam smiled nervously at everyone. "Thank you..."
As the night passed on, more and more of us left, leaving Niall and I in the hot tub alone. "Wanna go on a date tomorrow?" He asked and I looked over at him. "Okay." I smiled and he kissed my cheek. "I wanna hear your songs." I whispered and he smiled at me. That sweet smile. "Oh yeah?" I nodded, and I moved so I faced him better. "Sing me some?" I asked and he shook his head. "You'll hear it soon.." I smiled at him and he leaned down to kiss my lips tenderly. His hand grasped the back of my head, pulling at my hair. I straddled his lap as the kiss got heavier and heavier. I pulled away briefly. "Niall, were not even officially dating." I breathed out as his hands pushed my ass on top of him more. "Mhm.." He mumbled, kissing my neck. His kisses felt so much more different than I expected. They felt sweet and warm, sort of like butterfly kisses all over my body. "Niall.." I moaned out, making my attempt to stop him fail. His kisses moved down to my collar bones and barely touching the creases in my chest. I felt his hard on from underneath me and my body shook from pleasure. "Fuck" I moaned as he untied my bra in the back. "Uh kids, pools closed." I jumped as the security guard looked at my bare breasts and his cheeks grew red. "Sorry sir.." Niall said, grabbing my hand and running out of the hot tub with me. Once we reached the elevator, Niall threw me up against the wall, kissing me roughly, ripping off my top and my pants. "Oh baby.." I moaned, pulling at his hair.
    "You want to or you want to wait?" He asked me and pushed his trunks down with my feet. He aligned himself with me and pushed in slowly. "Fuck.." I yelled, gripping onto his muscles. He pounded into me causing my body to go into bliss. "Don't.. Stop.." I moaned out. He pounded into me harder and I moaned louder and louder. "Fuck.." Niall said, as we almost reached the 29th floor. "Niall faster of please.." I moaned as I held onto him. It buzzed for the 29th floor and I slipped my clothes on as he ran to our room and climbed on top of me on the bed. His lips met mine in the dark room as I gripped onto him. "Excuse me, we're in here too.." Liam reminded us and Niall picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried us into the bathroom. He pulled off my bikini off of me and continued where he left off.