The heart comes last...untold...

By dreamsnprayers

Kayan doesn't believe in love, or maybe he does, but he thinks he isn't worth it. All these years, he always... More

Copyright Disclaimer
Authors Note
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35(Epilogue)
Authors Note
Authors Note

Chapter 25

151 31 11
By dreamsnprayers

** Hayat's POV **

Guesss whattt??? We are going for a picnic!!  5 days! Too a resort! And for me Kayan took a jeep, not bought but borrowed.
Right now, everyone is packing stuff for picnic.
Me,Kayan,Aahil,Kinza, Afzan & Aneel are in the jeep. Unfortunately, Aamina is already gone.
Shumayll bhai,Kainaat bhabi, Afzal bhai, Alfiya didi, her daughters & Ahmed jiju. Mazin Bhai, Nabila bhabi & their son Ali, Ammi-Abbu,Huma aunty & Aisha in the mini bus.
My 2 uncle & aunties in the car.

We left at 7 in the morning. Kayan was driving the jeep for 2 hours & then Aahil drove for more than a hour. The whole drive Aahil kept on annoying Kinza but Kinza is very calm & patient, she just didn't react nor she responded. If it was in Kinza's shoes, I would have slapped him or screamed him to shut!

  Oh haa! this girl is going for picnic in her heels! I forced her to take sneakers but she didn't have one, so I gave her mine.

Me,Kinza,Mahira & Aisha shared the same room. Shumayll bhai & Kainaat bhabi had the best room of courses, with stupid decoration of flowers! Alifiya didi with her family, Abbu & ammi together, Chacha-chachi together, Kayan & am...I mean Huma aunty together  & three idiots..Aahil, Aneel & Afzan together!

I was in my room with my girls & someone knocked, I could hear Aahil, Aneel & Afzan giggling. Kinza grabbed her & went towards the door to open she couldn't open it, someone was holding the door's handle from that side.

Afzan told from that side, "Who are you?"

"Its Kinza" Kinza told.

"Proof that you are Kinza!" Aahil told.

"Are you nuts! How the fudge should I proof? are you soo dumb even by hearing my voice you cannot understand! Keep holding the door dumboss!" Kinza told annoyed & those 3 idiots laughed from that side of the door.

They left the handle to let Kinza open  & as Kinza opened the door, they threw a spider on her! And Kinza...being Kinza she shooed it off from her dress. I was beside the sofa near the door. Soo..I being I...I being Hayat...stood on the sofa & screamed soo loud that Kayan came running from the room!

"What happened Hayat?" Kayan asked.

"He...he is coming near me.." I told scared.

"Who..who is coming near you?" Kayan asked worried.

"The spider!" Aahil & Kinza told laughing.

"I'm scared of the spider na..don't laugh!" I told defending myself.

"Guys! Don't laugh okay! Its okay!" Kayan told.

"You have started taking her side from now on..."Aneel told & Kayan smiled.

"Chalooo guys!! We have to go for playing." Kainaat bhabi told from coming behind.

All of us nodded & we went out off the room to play.

**Aahil's POV **

I don't know...why..why do I annoy Kinza all the time. I always want a chance to talk to her! why? she isn't even the girl I wanted. She is totally different of what I thought my dream girl would be...Ya Allah help me! No...I'm not in love with her. She is just a...I don't know anyways lets concentrate on the game.

"The next game is musical chair!" Kinza told smiling & I smiled back.

"I love musical chairs & I make sure, I always win!" I told.

"Ha! and I make sure I don't loose it! I'm pro in it" Kinza told smirking & I faked laughed.

All the elders weren't playing & ammi & Nabahat aunty were in charge of the music.

Everyone was running & Hayat told, "I bet, I'm out in the first round!"

"Ha! good lucky" Mahira told laughing & Hayat stuck her tongue out.

The music stopped & Hayat was out as she told & everyone laughed.

One by one everyone got out & in the end it was me & Kinza. The chair was in the centre & we were far away from it. The music stopped & Kinza ran very excited. I was in front of her, obviously I was going to get the chair! She started running & I was about to reach & she frowned. I don't know why? but I stopped running let her come ahead of me. She won!

"Yayyy!" she screamed & hugged Hayat!

Of course! some people observed what I did? And they were...bhai,Afzan & Aneel.

"Aahil Malik" bhai called out my name aloud and I started to run knowing he would ask me questions.

"I'm thirsty!" saying this I started to walk away.

Afzan caught me from front & soon I was surrounded by 3 men, Kayan...Aahil & Aneel!

"Why did you let her win?" Afzan asked me.

"I didn't...actually even I don't know...mmm..I just didn't feel right to win against her. She would be sad & soo...." before I could complete Aneel told...

"And you couldn't see her sad. You found this game stupid in front of her happiness!"

"Yahh! exactly...Its just a stupid game!!" I told.

"Aahil...as far as I know you, you always made sure that you win each and every game & who took games very seriously and now games are stupid. " Kayan bhai said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Bhaii...I...I know, I don't know why I did this!" I told bhai looking down on the ground.

"You will get to know soon!" Bhai told smiling & Afzan & Aneel laughed.

**Kayan's POV **

What Aahil is feeling, I know it...but he is unaware of it! He loves her..maybe likes, but he does feel something. I need a plan to make him realize but I don't know how? Well maybe after a week when Kinza is with us in San Francisco as his assistant.

"Its been 2 hours we had lunch, lets get back to our games now!" Afzal told loudly & everyone got up from their seats.

"So what's the next game?" Kinza asked & Aahil looked at her immediately.

"Hide & Seek" bhabi told.

"But there is a change in the game" Hayat told giggling.

"What is it?" Afzan asked,

"The newly married are going to hide in the campaign jungle & all of us are going to find them. Its up to them where they hide & they can even split & hide. One more thing, we are going to find them Girls VS Boys. If Shumayll bhai or Kainaat bhabi give a pat on any member's back, that team is out! And the team who losses will have to......" Hayat stopped & looked at everyone.

"Will have to?" Kinza asked.

"Don't get pissed but even I haven't thought! hehe" Hayat told smiling sheepishly.

"Will cook for the team who wins!" Mazin told.

"Nooo! if like the boys loose, we will have to eat bad food!" Aisha told & everyone laughed.

The teams were set like.......Boys: Me, Aahil, Afzan , Afzal, Mazin, Ahmed,

Girls: Hayat, Kinza, Aisha, Mahira, Alifiyaa, Nabila.

The game started......Shumayll was caught soon & Kainaat Bhabi was still to be found.
Hayat was tired & Kainaat came running from behind, Hayat turned & caught her.

"How could you do this to me??" Hayat told Kainaat bhabi & she asked, "Do what?"

"You were about to make my team loose!" Hayat told whining.

"Ahh!!! By the way which team won!!" Kainaat bhabi asked.

"It's a tie ! None of you could hit on any members back!" Kinza told & everyone laughed.

** End of Kayan's POV **

Soon it was dinner time & after dinner everyone went to their own rooms. A week passed & the picnic was over.
The day had come when Kinza & Hayat were going to work together.

"I am gonna miss you guys Mahn" Mahira told & all the girls hugged each other except Hayat.

"Hayat!!! Come & join us in the hug!" Aisha told.

"She will never hug in groups!" Kinza told.

"Why soo?" Kayan asked.

"Because she cannot breathe in hugs!!" Kinza told & everyone laughed.

"You have some breathing problem?" Aahil asked Hayat.

"You and your logic Aahil!!" Kinza mocked.

"Noo it's just too annoying, I don't like sticking and stuff bro" Hayat told & everyone just stared at her.

"Okay guys time for your flight!" Afzan came down with the bags & everyone waved their goodbyes to each other.

"Allah hafiz Hayat meet you after 2 months in your marriage!" Alifiya told.

"Huh?? Only two months left......" Hayat told sadly and everyone laughed.

___________________________________________

Yayyy!!! Only two months for Hayat & Kayan to get married❤️🖤 but two months is  a lot of time for a lot many things to happen 😐  readers wait for the next cliff hanger! 😔😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 802 37
"Love is the calmest feeling ever. It doesn't makes you restless, instead it gives you peace. As they say, 'aankho ki thandak ban jata hai vo insan'...
10.5K 1.5K 53
In this life there are people who love for the sake of Allah (swt) while some love for materialistic things,what will happen when our sweet and carin...
139K 11.4K 70
•Safa Hayat• Her flounders against the world haven't been known to anyone. Neither do the scars that run deep inside the abyss of her frail soul. She...
3.9K 152 15
What if the love of your life doesn't love you anymore? This is the situation 22-year old Ihsan finds herself in, when her husband fills the divorce...