Time Bomb~ LMJ

By laurmani_otp

Normani realized she was holding Lauren's entire broken heart in my hands and she was going to make it her jo... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART ?
PART 8
PART 9
PART 9.5
PART 10
Update
PART 12
PART 13: Final Chapter (1)
PART 13: Final Chapter (p. 2)

PART 11

830 50 14
By laurmani_otp

I'm sorry i'm a piece of shit and i never update. I'm trying guys i'm trying

NORMANI

"Lauren why are you out of your room?" Normani as when she spotted the brunette sitting in the living room watching television. She had a feeling Lauren would move but was hoping that the girl would just listen.

"I had to take a shower"

"Why didn't you wait until I got back?"

"I felt dirty" Lauren said before turning to Normani. "I'm sorry"

"Please don't do it again" Normani said. "I don't want to be the bad guy"

"Then don't be" Lauren grumbled.

Normani rolled her eyes. "Let me see your neck"

Lauren looked up at Normani and scwoled. "No"

"No? Lauren please stop being so stubborn I'm not going to hurt you" Normani said. "I'll be right back with my first aid kit"

When Normani entered the living room again Lauren was curled up into the couch. Normani couldn't help but laugh. "Lauren come on"

"They're infected" Lauren mumbled.

"Hmmm?" Normani asked as she sat down next to the nineteen year old.

"My nails were dirty and I scratched myself. And I scratched them more so I think they're infected"

"Can I see them?"

Lauren shook her head. "I'm sorry"

"It's okay Lauren I'm not mad at you. Just let me wrap it up and we have to talk about something"

"Like what?" Lauren asked as she finally sat up and moved her hair out the way so Normani could see her neck.

Normani held back her sigh. Lauren was right they're infected and quite nasty. "Dr. Kelly texted me and she wanted to know if you needed allbuterol. Are you asthmatic? They never told me anything about that"

"Camila and I were born with asthma but it went away. I'm fine" Lauren said watching Normani take out her supplies.

"Okay well I just want to have some in the house just in case you get worked up and need it"

"I don't need it"

"Well then you won't have to use it. But I'm getting you some just in case. My father died of an asthma attack"

"I'm sorry" Lauren said.

"It's okay. It happened a long time ago" Normani said as she opened an alcohol swab to which Lauren jerked away from.

"That'll string me"

"Only for a second" Normani said with a smirk. "Be still please"

"No!" Lauren said turning to Normani. "Can't we just use water?"

"You have all those tattoos and you don't wear jewlery but you have quite the lot of piercings as well. This is just an alcohol swipe"

"And these are just open wounds! That's not touching my skin"

"Lauren they're infected. Would you rather get in the car and go back to prison so we can see the doctors there?"

"Can you do it fast?" Lauren asked.

"Yes I'll go as fast as I can" Normani promised.

As soon as the wipe touched Lauren's skin she flinched and hissed. "Fuck why do they even make those?"

"To make sure you don't get infections" Normani said. "It can't be that bad"

"It is that bad!" Lauren whined moving away from Normani when she had enough. "That's good that's good it's working"

"Okay the cream doesn't hurt so stay still" Normani said as she gently rubbed cream over the wounds. "Do I need to cut your nails?"

"No" Lauren said. "I did most of that in my sleep. And when I woke up it itched, so I scratched it more"

"These are pretty deep Lauren. I know you don't trust me yet but when the girls aren't here you're more than welcome to sleep in my bed. If it makes you feel better that is"

"I don't want to......I don't want to get too comfortable there"

"Why?" Normani asked after putting a bandage on Lauren's neck and setting the first aid kit aside.

"Because......it's dangerous. I think it's best that you look at me as a criminal" Lauren said turning towards Normani fully now.

"I don't Lauren. I never have looked at you as a criminal. You've been through so much" Normani said. "You're not a criminal. You're not a bad guy. And neither am I, even though I had to behave that way in the past. I'm trying to make up everything now"

Normani didn't like the way Lauren was staring at her. She was really studying her, as if she was looking for a lie. Looking for the secret she was keeping.

To break the tension quickly Normani leaned forward and kissed Lauren quickly, but the emerald eyed girl backed away slowly. Her breathe slowly getting heavy.

"You killed my twin" she whispered.

Normani froze. What the hell is she talking about? She can't be talking about-

"NO! NOOOO! DON'T LEAVE ME! I WANT YOU TO SAY!" Lauren began to shout at no one in particular.

Lauren's hallucinating.

And Normani's alone this time.

"Lauren shhhh shhh it's not real honey" Normani said to the now crying girl on the floor.

"C-camila"

"I know baby I know" Normani said as she crouched down to the floor to be at Lauren's level. "You're okay baby it's not real"

Lauren was still crying and covered her face with her hands but visibily began to calm. The hallucinations haven't stopped.

"Shhhhh you're okay" Normani said. "You're okay Lauren"

Normani didn't touch Lauren but only watched as she rocked herself back and forth on the floor, shaking and hitching until her tears stopped.

"There are those pretty eyes" Normani said when Lauren uncovered her face. "So pretty"

Lauren slowly sat up, still barely making eye contact with Normani. But the older woman could tell that Lauren needed her.

"Lauren no one here is ever going to hurt you, it's okay" Normani whispered as she took Lauren's hand.

This time, when Normani leaned towards Lauren the raven haired girl did not pull away or ask Normani to stop.

LAUREN

MIDNIGHT

Lauren was absolutely quiet and very careful after untangling her naked body from Normani's.

No, she didn't sleep with Normani but she did let her take her clothes off. And then she took off Normani's clothes.

Yes, Normani's a very good kisser and she's very beautiful but, she killed Camila.

Lauren won't be letting that slide, especially not for the warden. Maybe it's a good thing Audree and Ava aren't here so that Lauren won't have a reason to feel bad.

"Took you long enough" Ty said when he spotted Lauren in the playground.

"I fell asleep" Lauren said. "So let me hear your proposal"

"I see you waste no time" Ty said before sitting down beside Lauren on the swing.

"I have a lot of shit to worry about so please don't waste my time or yours" Lauren said.

"I visit my daughters Jade and Jasmine every week. But they're transferring my oldest soon so I don't have a lot of time left-"

"Wait when are they taking her? How much time do you have?"

"A week"

Shit.

"Okay. And you're gonna explain to me how to break into the center to get our daughters if I give you money?" Lauren asked.

"And three plane tickets"

"To?"

"Singapore"

"Alright sounds good to me. I have to get in contact with one of my cousins to get the money but I should have it soon"

"You'll really do this for me?"

"I'm about to get into a lot of trouble. I have to run anyway but I didn't plan on leaving my daughter behind"

"So did I take this picture for no reason?" Ty asked as he reached into his pocket and handed Lauren a small picture of a little boy.

Ismael?

"I didn't think you'd trust me or ever agree to work with me so to prove my loyalty to you I found your son. He'd be better off with you. His foster home is unfit and they only want him for money. I put his address and information on the back of the picture"

Lauren traced the photograph of her son's face with her fingers. He's beautiful.

"T-Thank you for giving me this. I'll get you and your girls to Singapore just remember to be discreet around Normani, she's already suspicious"

"No problem. When can we talk next?"

"Two days. I should have the money by then" Lauren said.

When she entered the apartment again Normani was still asleep, lucky for Lauren but someone was waiting for her in the guest room.

"Fuck Lucy I told you to stop coming here" Lauren whispered.

"Lauren please i'm sorry! I'll do anything I swear I just want you to forgive me!" Lucy cried a little too loud.

Lauren quickly closed her door and turned to Lucy, "Shut the fuck up! Normani is sleeping!"

"I'll do anything" Lucy sniffed.

Lauren held back the laugh she oh so badly wanted to release and thought for a moment.

Lucy said that she'd do whatever she wanted.

And Lauren needs to make a phone call.

"Lucia stop crying" Lauren said trying to soften her tone. "There is one thing you can do for me"

"What?" Lucy asked as she wiped her eyes.

"You've studied everything about my twin and I yes?"

"Everything i could find"

"So do you know who Luna is?"

"Your cousin in Spain?"

"Yes. I need you to find her for me please" Lauren said. "I need to speak to her on the phone"

"Okay i'll get you one" Lucy said. "And then you'll forgive me?"

"Yes of course" Lauren said. "Now go home Lucy"

NORMANI

THE NEXT MORNING

Normani's very confused.

Lauren slept in this morning and the nineteen year old has been avoiding her like the plague.

Now Normani's worried, what if Lauren ask to leave and says that Normani forced herself on her? What if Lauren's afraid of her now?

Normani certainly didn't force Lauren last night. Lauren gave her permission.

So what's the problem?

"Can I speak to you for a few minutes?" Normani asked Lauren when she finally came out the guest room. She noticed the dark circles under Lauren's eyes.

Lauren didn't look at Normani but sat down at the island and nodded.

"Are you...ashamed about what happened last night?"

That made Lauren look up at Normani. "I don't want to get in trouble. I'm sorry" she said.

"You're not in trouble Lauren. You don't have to be worried. I didn't have any intention to get you in trouble yesterday...did you think I did?"

"No but I thought about it yesterday" Lauren said.

"It's okay I promise. You're exhuasted Lauren have you been in there sleeping?"

Lauren shook her head. "I can't sleep"

"I can lay down with you. Only if you want to that is"

Lauren nodded. "I want that please"

This was a step in the right direction to Normani. All she wants is for Lauren to develop a trust in her. She wants to give Lauren something she can't quite place yet, but there is something so intriguiring and beautiful about Lauren to her. Normani wants to make her smile, she wants to help her. And Normani doesn't want to let her go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 174 2
Lauren is feeling the pressures of fame and being engaged to someone she doesn't love anymore. After an impulsive trip to Havana, she meets Camila...
615K 16.5K 29
"You're like a puzzle, I have all the pieces it's just a matter of putting them all together." "And have you finished the puzzle yet?" "No, as I pu...
Fated. By Shenhe

Fanfiction

644 19 8
To Camila and Lauren. What could possibly happen about growing up, getting hurt, and falling in love with your childhood best friend? Find out; Frien...
160K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...