the dollhouse | h.s.

By wintersnowlarry

Everyone is mad. Everyone is insane; slowly falling off the deep edges of their own psychotically twisted min... More

- CAST -
The Dollhouse // Harry Styles
one / disclaimer *MUST READ*
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
epilogue
THE END.
What have I been up to?

three

305K 7.6K 10.4K
By wintersnowlarry

-

Holly

-

Harry reached inside his pocket and brung out a gigantic key. I guess this is the key to unlock the dungeon. I still can't believe he's about to put me in here! What's his problem, anyway? He is absolutely psychotic.

"Oh, Holly. You really have to learn." Harry says, opening the dungeon cell door. I followed his orders and walked into the small cell. I feel extremely uncomfortable. It looks like a jail cell - only much, much worse. There's brick walls surrounding me and there's no lights or signs of electricity; only a few small, smoky candle. There's bars keeping me away from the outside are rusty and metal. I don't even want to touch them. I can't believe I followed his orders and walked in here. I am an idiot.

"I'm really sorry! Please let me go!" I scream at Harry, tears running down my cheeks.

Harry gives me an almost sad expression before locking the door and leaving the dungeon.

I slide my back down against the wall. What have I done?

All I can do in this cell is cry. Cry, cry, cry.

-

Harry

-

I haven't made a good first impression at all with my new doll, Holly. It's not like I wanted to lock the poor girl in the dungeon, I had to - that's how Juliet learned discipline and respect, and that's how Holly will. I know deep down Holly is a good doll. Holly is very beautiful, her beauty really outshines the other dolls. Her long, straight, shiny blond hair... Her gorgeous ocean blue eyes... Her tall, curvy body... She really is perfect. And I've been searching for my perfect doll.

I run back upstairs and storm into the dolls' room. They all gasp when I slam open the door.

"Idiots! All of you!" I scream, pointing at my immature dolls. They still have so much more to learn.

Juliet opens her mouth to speak but I cut her off.

"No, Juliet! I thought you were trusted! All of you, you're all immature sluts!"

Some of the dolls have tears running down their cheeks. Weak.

"If one of you leave this room, what happened to Beth will happen to you!" I scream at the dolls before leaving and locking the door shut.

My stupid little dolls.

-

Juliet

-

"Wow..." That's the only words that can escape my mouth. Did Harry just... Yell at me?

We all look shocked. We've never seen Harry that angry before. What's gotten into him?

"Just imagine what he'd be doing to Holly right now" Anna says, looking sympathetic for Holly. It's true. The poor girl, she must be terrified!

"We can help her escape the dungeon!" Macy says, enthusiastically. Is she crazy? We can't go help Holly escape the dungeon!

"Yeah," Jess says, nodding her head, "Juliet, you're Harry's favourite. You can stall him or something and we can help Holly escape!" Great, now Jess has lost her mind. I am not in this little plan they have. It won't work and we'll get killed.

"No! He'll kill us and how am I supposed to get the key? He puts it in his bedroom and I'm not allowed in there" I say, bringing common sense into the girls' minds.

"Well maybe you can go into his bedroom if-" I cut Jess off.

"NO! Ok, no!" I can't believe Jess would even say that.

"What's your deal? You're the one who dated him!" Jess says, annoyed.

"Yeah, you loved him" Sarah said. That ticked me off.

"Shut up! Just shut up! Ok?! You know NOTHING!" I scream at the girls, before putting a hand over my mouth. Did I just yell at them? They're my best friends...

"Well, it's true! You loved him!" Anna screams back at me. Does Anna always have to be a bitch?

"Y-You don't kno-ow how hard it is, Anna" I reply, stumbling over my words. Before I know it, tears are rolling down my face. I don't think I've ever actually cried in front of the girls.

"Sorry, Jules. We shouldn't have brung you and Harry up" Anna says, looking at me apologetically. Wait, did Anna just say sorry?

There's a strong silence in the room.

"You know what? Let's get Holly out of the dungeon" I say, spreading a small smile. The girls cheer.

I would've never imagined myself saying that and disobeying Harry's rules, but like the other girls, I've had enough.

"But we'll need a plan, we can't just wing it" Sarah says, ruining the happiness. She's right. We need a good, thought out plan.

"Well, I've got a plan, come over here, guys" Liz says, motioning us to come over to her bed.

"Well, Juliet is Harry's favourite. They can go out to lunch or something and one of us can go into Harry's bedroom and get the key" Liz tells us all. I was always jealous of Liz. She's such a brainiac.

"Um, won't Harry notice she's gone? Idiots" Lola says from across the room, her eyes not leaving the gossip magazine she's reading.

"Lola's right, guys. Harry will notice she's not in the dungeon" I say, defeated.

"Well, the best we can do is let her out until Harry and Jules comes back. We can just give the poor thing some food at least? Or something to entertain her" Liz tells us all.

"Ok, I'm in" I say, the girls all smile. I think this plan might just work.

-

Holly

-

It's been three hours since Harry locked me in the dungeon cell. I'm starving and I'm tired; but I refuse to sleep.

I hear footsteps coming from the stairs. Shit. It's Harry. I start hyperventilating. What's he going to do to me?

I close my eyes shut and put my hands into tight fists. I don't want to what he's gonna do to me.

"Psst, Holly" Is that Sarah?

"S-Sarah?" I open one eye. It is Sarah! I get up from the ground and hold the cell bars. What's she doing here?

"Hey, everyone's doing their own thing and I am ay the 'bathroom'" Sarah says, trying to hug me through the bars. I chuckle.

"Juliet and Harry are going to the movies soon"

"What the actual fuck" I say, replying too quickly.

"Haha, yeah. Jules is gonna try and stall him and were gonna get you out of the cell" Sarah informs me. I'm so happy right now. This cell is the worst! Finally! I can maybe escape!

"Oh my god, Sarah, I love you!" I say, hugging her through the cole, metal bars again. Sarah giggles.

"I'll be back soon to get you out of the cell, see ya" Sarah says, walking away.

Finally. Out of the cell. But for how long? What if this plan doesn't work? Will I end up like... Beth?

-

Juliet

-

I run upstairs to get changed into actually decent clothes.

I strip out of my doll dress and I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a light purple, button up shirt. I pull out the hair ties keeping my hair in pigtails and let my long, curly black hair fall. I don't bother putting on any more makeup; my face is already caked with makeup, anyway.

"Ready, Juliet?" Harry yells from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yell back, running down the stairs and meeting him at the doorway.

"Bye girls!" I tell them all, giving them a wink. They smile.

I walk out the door hand in hand with Harry.

Harry and I get into his shiny, black Mercedes Benz. I buckle my belt and sigh. This is going to be a big night.

The drive is silent and feels like forever. All I do is watch the little screen on his car that controls the radio. Harry pushes a button and the screen changes to the security cameras in The Dollhouse.

Shit. I forgot he had those.

Harry pushes another button and on the screen shows a miserable Holly sitting on the uncomfortable bed in her cell. Oh no.

"Um, can we p-please listen to the radio?" I ask Harry, hopefully he'll put the radio on and turn off the security camera screen.

"No, I'm watching Holly, I don't trust her" Harry replies, his eyes not leaving the screen.

Fuck, I should've known about the security cameras. This plan was stupid. Harry will lose all trust in the girls and especially me...

-

Holly

-

I'm seated on the wooden plank Harry calls a bed. I bite my nails anxiously. I can't wait to get out of this hellhole of a cell. Even if it's only for a few hours.

I hear footsteps coming from the squeaky, old stairs of the dungeon. This must be the girls. I smile excitedly.

I see Evie, Kylie, Macy, Sarah and Liz walk down the stairs. I clap excitedly but the girls don't look happy. My eyes then widen.

There's someone behind them pushing them down the stairs.

It's Harry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.1K 126
──── π€πƒπŽπ‘π„ π˜πŽπ” ❛ lately you've been on my π™’π™žπ™£π™™ ❜ οΉ™π—Œπ—ˆπ–Όπ—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ οΉ™ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π—Œπ—π—’οΏ½...
72.5K 4.7K 36
Okay, so he's impressed. This person is amazing at what they do. Maybe even better- no. Harry closes his laptop after exiting his browser and places...
1.7K 51 30
That's my first fan fiction so I guess it's an absolute crap, A girl meets Harry Styles as just another fan and many changes happens to both of their...
3.8K 192 42
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. The problem is I don't know who my friends and enemies are anymore. One direction Fanfic Cupcakerr1...