* editing * The FaceTime That...

By hookedonharry

Emily Morgan is a fourteen year old from Washington. She has such an amazing family along with along with two... More

Chapter 1 ; ✔️
Chapter 2; ✔️
Chapter 3 ✔️
Chapter 4 ✔️
Please look!
Chapter 5 ✔️
Chapter 6 ✔️
Chapter 7 ✔️
Chapter 8 ✔️
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
:)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
:)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
Q&A?(:
Q&A answers.(:
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Thank YOU note♡
OFFICIAL DATE + FACTS.
hi!
Who do you want to read about?
:)
:)
:)
hi.

Chapter 10

16.4K 311 267
By hookedonharry

EMILY'S POV

I sat down on the fresh cut grass. I needed a breather. It's beautiful outside today. The sun is shining, the weather is wonderful, and, just, plain out amazing. The air had a sweet smell, like someone just got done baking something.

I'ts been a tough week. Gabe still texts and threatens me still. Yea, if you guys haven't caught on yet, it's Gabe. His last text was to me, today, watch your back at night. I'm honestly scared. You would be to.

I wanna tell someone, but I can't. Gabe told me bad things would happen if anyone would find out about it. The boys say I'm acting different, same with Mahogany. I haven't really talked to anyone. I layed down in the grass and looked up to see two beautiful pink and purple flowers.

I thoughtof something then ran straight up to my room. I grabbed my sketch book and a pencil then ran back down stairs, and out the door. Oh, I guess I forgot to mention I have a passion for drawing. I draw when I'm tense, or need to calm down; it relaxes me.

I picked the position I wanted to be in and started to work.

About fifteen minutes into my drawing, Cameron came out and sat by me.

"Hi Emily."

"Sh, Cam, I'm concentrating."

"Oh, okay." He whispered.

I slightly laughed to my self, trying not to lose focus.

Cameron sat they're for a full thirty minutes watching me draw the flowers.

When I was done, he took it out of my hands and examed my work. It looks like his eyes were gonna pop out of his head.

"Emily, this is amazing!" He said and he never took his eyes off of the drawing.

"When I'm stressed or not in the best mood, thats when I do my best drawing."

"On the subject of you and being, well, not yourself, I need to talk to you."

"Cam, I told-"

"No, c'mon, we'll go somewhere else to talk about."

I sighed, knowing I won't be able to do anyrhing, or have a say so in this.

I went upstairs to grab my phone and shoes.

I saw him with his wallet and we left.

We took our skate boards and went to the yogurt place down the road.

We got out yogurts and sat down.

"Emily whats been wrong? You haven't been acting normal, you seem sad and scared."

"C-cam, I, I can't tell you."

"Emily tell me, what is causing you not to tell me.?"

"Cam, if I tell you, you can't say anything."

He nodded his head and I told him everything. He gave me a huge hug and wow, does he give good hugs.

"Emily, were going to the police station, and were reporting him. I want him gone and sent to juvie. I don't want him near you, Emily. And I defiantly don't want you messaging him, or him messaging you. I'm putting a stop to this. Did you tell anyone?"

I shaked my head and he threw his head back.

"Emily, you should've told someone. You should of told your brothers. Or one of us, something bad could happen to you."

He said and gave me another big hug.

Camerons defiantly like another big brother to me. They're all like my big brother, and Mahogany is my big sister. But, Hayes is different.

We left the place and I thought we were gonna go back home, but we passed our street. I then saw the police station.

I sighed and we walked into the station, telling & showing them everything.

***Later On***

They made a plan up to get Gabe, and send or lock him up. Here's the plan:

He's always been wanting to come & see me. He knew the old me, I've listened, respected, and did what he told me to do. So, he "knows" I wouldn't tell anyone about him. Like I said, that's the old me. I told him that no one was home. But, the police & the boys are in the staircase. (sorta like the Harry Potter thing) When they have enough evidence, they're coming out. I had to beg them ALL not to come out as soon as Gabe walked in. The police said if they did, he'd taze them.

Okay he wasn't really going to. After he said that he looked at me and wink.

I sat on the couch and I heard a knock on the door. I exhaled nervously and walked towards the door.

I opened it and he was staring at me, looking me up and down.

"Long time no kiss." He said and tried to put his lips on me.

"No, don't." I said and backed up.

"You'll do as I say." He growled and walked forward, shoving me against the wall & kissing me.

I shoved him back and he slapped me hard, on my face, then shoved me on the ground and started to kick me.

The boys & police ran in immediately and took him out.

When he was leaving, he was shouting things like:

"WHORE SLUT CUNT BITCH FAT ASS.."

And so on.

His words stung, and so did my body. All the boys ran over to me, while Mahogany was bawling her eyes out and Jacob trying to comfort her.

I slowly, and somehow, could barely see anything, and everything became a blur. The voices were muffled, and I found my eyes slowly shutting on me.

•••

"Emily come here, now." Gabe said.

I slowly got off the ground, from him kicking me and stumbled over to him.

He slapped me and I then fell on the couch.

Cam, Nash, Carter, Jack & Jack, Taylor, Matthew, Aaron, Shawn, Jacob, Mahogany, and my brothers were all standing around him.

"G-guys help me.!"

I said and they all started laughing.

I was then pushed to the ground and was kicked by every single one of them.

I couldn't believe, or process what was going on. They're all on Gabe's side?

•••

I woke up, screaming and crying, and hearing:

Beep... beep... beep...

I looked up to see I was in a hospital room, with everyone in my dream except for Gabe.

"G-get out." I gridded my teeth in anger and them. They all stared at me with shocked faces.

"OUT! NOW!" I said and started crying, but still with anger.

One by one, well, after they all scurried in, a doctor came in.

"Hello Emily, I'm Dr. Drake. Do you remember anything before passing out?"

"Yes. Everything."

"Okay that's good. Well, your ribs are bruised, but other then that, your okay. Your lucky, you could've been very much injured." He said and I smiled and nodded.

"Okay, well, your going to need to rest and relax for a while, your body will need it. Let me go get your medicine, and your free to go." He said then walked out of my room.

A nurse came in and gave me my medicine and I walked out of the room. Everyone was sitting around waiting, and looked at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the cars. They all trailed behind me then I saw Anthony's car and got in.

Anthony got in on the drivers, with Cameron sitting in the passenger's seat. Jack got in on my left, and Hayes in my right. Great, just great.

I looked over to see Hayes with a sad face. He looked over at me, then put his head down.

No, no, no, don't let me be the reason he's sad. Okay, I'm not mad at him at all. He wasn't they're. I leaned over and gave him a big hug, which in his reaction was shock at first, then wrapped his arms around me and gave one of the best hugs he's ever gave.

"Emily? Your not mad at me?"

"No. You didn't do anything. You weren't they're." I whispered and he nodded.

The rest of the way home was quite.

When we got home, I grabbed Hayes' hand and ran to my room.

I slammed the door shut and sat down on my bed. Hayes just starred at me with worry in his eyes.

"Emily, what's wrong?"

I looked up at him and told him everything.

"Emily.?"

"Yea?"

"It was a dream. Just a dream. That would never, ever happen. They'd probably shoot them self then ever touch you. They know how to treat girls. I promise you." He said and gave me his pinky, so we could pinky promise.

I then felt horrible. I was being such, such a brat to them, even though the didn't do anything.

"Darn, your right, n-now I feel horrible." I said, putting my head in my hands, starting to tear up. I was very emotional when it came to this stuff.

A lot of people say I worry to much, that I feel sorry when I shouldn't. But, that's just how my personality is. You can say what ever you want, and nine times out of ten, I won't say anything mean back.

My mom used to say that I shouldn't bottle my emotions. Man, do I miss her, and dad. At night, every night, before I go to sleep, I look up, and talk to them.

Of course, they never answer, but I know they're listening. I wear my moms bracelet everyday, and my dad's fighting necklace.

The only time I take them off is getting a shower, and going to sleep.

"Emily.!"

"Wha- huh?"

"You zoned out."

"Sorry, I just, I really miss my mom." I sighed.

He looked down then came over to me, and gave me a hug and sat down.

"She'll always be with you, Emily. Even if she's not actually with you. She loves you. She's proud." He said and he couldn't make me any more happier.

"I know. She'll always be with me. Every day, every second, minute. And I'll always, always be with her."

And with that, I layed in his arms, and fell asleep.

•••

"Sh be quite!"

"Don't wake them up!"

"Did you get it yet?"

I cold hear voices, and I know exactly who's.

Cameron's, Jake's, Carter's, and Matt's.

I felt a hand draped over me, and I started to smile.

I snuggled in closer to his neck and he scooted closer to me. I could here the sound of someone taking pictures.

I could feel him tap my shoulder then got real close to my ear.

"After I tap three times, get up as fast as you can and scream." He said. I knew the others didn't hear him; I could barely hear him myself.

I felt him tap once, then twice, then we got up and screamed. They screamed louder then us, went to turn around and run, but they failed and hit the wall.

We looked at each other and ran, and them close behind. We ran our separate ways, him going to the back, and me, basically just running.

Matt grabbed me by the waist and didn't let me go.

Instead, he ran to the couch and sat me down on his lap, AND WRAPPED HIS ARMS AROUND ME.

Hold up.! I know I basically live with him, but hey! If you were sitting on his lap, you'd be pretty scared, but excited.

Cameron, Nash, and Carter came in, laughing they're heads off, while Hayes came in, drenched with water.

"Wait, I get thrown in the pool and Emily gets 'the joy' of sitting on Matt's lap?!" He said and I smiled and nodded.

He looked at me then ran towards me, swooping me up bridal style.

"HAYES GRIER PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" I said, lightly, pounding on his back.

He just laughed then threw me in the pool. I grabbed his arm and he ended up falling in with me.

We both swam back up and laughed, staring in each other's eyes.

Uh-oh. I've read in stories that in things like this, they kiss.

Lol that rhymed. Lawl.

He started leaning closer, and it felt like no one else was here.

I felt his lips against mine and I felt like I was going to explode.

When you kiss your biggest crush, you die when you kiss them, basically. And yes, I realized the fact that I finally, actually like him. Not like, " Oh my gosh, Hayes Grier I love him!" I actually like him, like people have real crushes.

We backed away and just smiled at each other.

I looked over to see Jake & Cameron wolf whistling, and Anthony standing they're, pissed off.

Woah, what's up with him.

Holy shit, is this so embarrassing right now. I covered my face in my hands and of course, Hayes pulled them apart and smiled.

"Your adorable when you blush." He said and I wanted to cover my face, but Hayes still had my hands.

We finally got out of the water, with his hand in mine, and we walked to the house. I went to my room then shut the door, then laid back, smiling, doing a re-cap of it all.

Today has been the best day I've had. Ever.

•••
Hi!😊
How is everyone?!
Hmmmm.....
8 votes for the next chapter?! :)))
~~
I hope you have an amazing day!happy Early Easter, it's tomorrow!<3
Thank you for reading my book!:)~3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
17.1M 655K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
1.1M 60.7K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...