Bad Girl✔ *Completed* (UNDER...

By Kookie_Morales

My name is Y/N, I'm 17 years old and my family is a fucking ass to me. One day I got tired of it, I was so sw... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Final~
Teach Me Noona
Author note
HELLO

Chapter 1

22.8K 354 310
By Kookie_Morales

"YOUR UGLY ASS BETTER GET DOWN HERE AND MAKE DINNER BEFORE I GO UP THERE AND MAKE YOU!" UGH, I hate them so much... that if your asking was my father. He's such a pain in the ass but he's my father and I still love him. I know stupid right? But he is my father... So now if you'll excuse me I have to make food.

"Appa what do you want to eat?" I asked him while he was sitting there watching t.v. with my older brother and mom.

"I don't care but make it good or else it won't go good for you, understand?!" I nodded my head and bowed as I walked into the kitchen. What should I make him? I'm not exactly a great cook but I bet I can make some rice cakes... Right?

~25 minutes later~
I think that's good enough, I hope they like it and that it came out well. I don't want to get hurt today.

"Appa, eomma, oppa the food is ready!" I yelled for them to come to the kitchen. I had set the table for all four of us when suddenly I felt my hair being tugged.

"Ouch what was that for!?" My stupid older brother pulled my hair and laughed.

"I hate you that's why!" He laughed, he always told you that and you always thought he was playing.

"Umm... Why are there four places? There are only three of us who are going to eat right now... Oh... you think you can eat with us? You make me laugh, you're nothing to us, you can get out now. You're not eating with us ever, you skank!" Your father said as he put your plate away.

You couldn't say anything, you hated how they treated you but their your family and you didn't want to be rude to them. You just ran up to your room and cried. Your own family is a piece of shit but they treat you worse. Suddenly a loud crash was heard coming from the kitchen where your family was eating. You were scared, you knew something bad would happen and that it was going to be bad for you but you didn't care anymore you just let it happen.

Your bedroom door swung open revealing the three angry family members with something in their hands. You couldn't figure out what it was at first until they started yelling at you.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! THEY TASTE LIKE CRAP! I TOLD YOU TO MAKE THEM WELL AND NOW YOU HAVE TO GET PUNISHED!!!" Your father said as he threw the food at you. He angrily started walking towards you and started beating you as your mother and brother helped him.

"NO ONE FUCKING LOVES YOU! WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!!!!?" Your brother said as he kicked you in the stomach.

"I REALLY WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN! YOU ARE JUST SO ANNOYING AND IRRITATING!!!" Your mom yelled in your face while she slapped you, you couldn't stop the tears from falling down your cheeks, not anymore. You were in pain, physically and emotionally.

"YOU'RE SOMETHING I'VE NEVER WANTED TO WORRY ABOUT AND NOW LOOK AT YOU!! YOU'RE DISGUSTING AND YOU'RE JUST A WASTE OF SPACE" Your father hit you and then threw you towards the wall.

They spit on you and left you there on the floor with new bruises. You were crying, tears kept falling from your eyes, and at that point, you started to think.

Why do I have to live like this?! What did I do to deserve this?! Maybe they're right. I'm just a waste of space, I shouldn't be here!!!! I hate them so much. I'm tired of them treating me like this! Maybe it's time for me to show them I'm not just someone they can toss around?! I'll show them and prove they won't be able to do anything without me... They will regret treating me like this.

The next morning you grabbed money from your mother's purse and walked out of the house. You grabbed your father's car keys and took his car to the mall. You had your driver's license because you wanted to start working but then things started getting bad at home and school and you barely had time to do anything, so you never found a job. You walked out of the car and went into the mall to get yourself new clothes.

You started to buy black and dark grey clothes. You bought a lot of shirts and jeans, as well as crop tops and hoodies. The old me is gone now! Because of them, no one will be able to bring her back! Now it's just this me. The one that doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself. That's it, I'm just caring for myself! Did anyone care about how I felt? NO! So why should I care for any of them?! I'll show them a better me and then everyone is going to ask for forgiveness.

At school, everyone picked on you for being a 'nerd'. You got beat at home and school. It was too much for you but all that was over. You bought so much clothing and make-up that in the end you wouldn't even be able to recognize yourself.

~3 hours later~
It's exactly 12:30 pm and you didn't know what to do anymore. You had everything you needed and now you were heading home to deal with the assholes at home. On your way back home a hair salon had caught your eye. I HATE my hair! I guess I could fix it up a little...

You walked into the salon, you knew exactly what you wanted. Your hair was long, really long and it was y/h/c but you were going to change that.

"Hello, what would you like for today?" The nice lady at the counter asked you and you gave her a cute smile.

"Hello, I would like to cut the tips of my hair and dye it.." You told her with a smile on your face.

"Of course, come with me.." You followed her to the chair where they cut your hair and dyed your hair.

After it was over you paid and you loved it. As you walked out all the boys around you were checking you out but you could not care less. You got in the car and drove home wondering what your family would think or say. You were driving into the driveway of your home when you saw your family waiting for you. Normally you would feel nervous but now you felt kind of excited to see their reactions.

You got out and grabbed your bags from the back of the car. You were walking in and your family couldn't stop staring at you.  You smirked at them and threw the keys to your father walking past them and going straight to your room. You spread out everything you had bought that day and got rid of everything that you owned previously.

"I WANT FOOD! MAKE ME FOOD NOW Y/N!!!" Your father yelled at you from the living room. You weren't going to do what he asked.

"YOUR FATASS BETTER GET UP BECAUSE I'M NOT MAKING YOU SHIT ANYMORE" You yelled back at him, you didn't care what he would do.

You heard footsteps coming closer to your room and the door swung open.  He stood angrily at the doorway.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? YOU BETTER GET YOUR AS-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOUR LAZY ASS CAN DO SHIT FOR YOURSELF, THAT'S WHY YOU GOT HANDS AND FEET. NOW GET OUT OF MY FUCKING ROOM BEFORE I PERSONALLY KICK YOU OUT!"

Never have you yelled at him because you were too scared for the result of it but now it actually felt good. Now you're giving him a death glare that leaves him speechless. He just walked out with his head hanging low as if he was just scolded which he kind of was. Tomorrow is another day, a day you will have to deal with the kids at school. Though seeing that your own father was scared of you, it shouldn't be hard to keep them away.

You went to bed thinking about what you would do tomorrow. You thought about what people might say or think about the new you. You hoped that they liked it because you sure as hell were not going back to the old you. While you were thinking you closed your eyes and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys are liking it so far. It might seem like something you have read before but trust me this is original. I came up with all of this but thanks for supporting it and I hope you enjoy~ KOOKIE MORALES💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1K 52
❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.❞ Despite having a shy and i...
6.8K 480 67
"You want to know what real fun is like, I know it. You can pretend to be the good girl all you want, but deep down, there is a part of you that hat...
50.8K 2.2K 42
This was my first story for BTS. It holds a special place for me. It got me through some rough times I was going through. A girl moves to Korea to be...
3.1K 149 41
*UNEDITED* The most popular, handsome and the jerkest guy of the whole school is my ex, Jeon Jungkook, who wants me back. He propose to me to stay fr...