Bat-Family and Bat-Mom-(Batma...

By FireInTheWriter

I am absolutely obsessed with the Bat-Family and Bat-mom so I decided to wright a one-shot book. I will take... More

How It Began
How You Found Out
How You Found Out Part 2
Family Bonding Time!
Meeting the League
Birthday Bash
Ice Cream Parlor
GoodBye
The Video
Cloned
Damien Wayne x Reader
The Bat-Family is Awesome!
Cloned Part 2: The Poison
Super Important A/N! Must Read!
Big Brother Trouble!
A Case of the Runs
I Love You
Clone Part 3
Attention
ACHOOO!!
Baby Bat
Damian Al Ghul Wayne, assassin, superhero,brother,son.
Bat-Sitting
This Song Saved My Life
Hello|GoodBye Part 2
Little Sister
Flying Graysons
Stupid Bullies Messing With Our Brother
I Trusted You!
I'm Coming Home.
Dear Robin,
Karaoke Night!|Jason x Reader
Innocence|Batsis
Don't Blink|Batmom
Just Breath|Batsis
Save Yourself|Batmom
Revenge Is best Served Cold|Save Yourself Part 2
I Try
Please be patient with me!|A/N! Please Read!
We're Even|Batsis
Pinky Promise|Dick x Reader
Auntie Wayne!
Insanity|Batmom/Save Yourself Part 3
Graduation!|Batsis
Fighting|Batmom
Best Friend|Damian/Colin
I hate Karma|Batsis
Allergic Reaction|Damian
New In Town|Batmom Save Yourself Part 4
Believe In Family|Batsis
Sleep Tight|Batsis
Cuddles!
Who you really are|Batmom/Save Yourself Part 5
Love You!|Batsis
Companion|Batsis
The Bat-Family is Awesome!|Part 2
Just The Way You Are
Saving People, Hunting Things. Family Business
You're Perfect
I'm No Little Girl|Batsis
I'm (Not) Fine
I'm Batman|Saving People, Hunting Things. Family Business Part 2
Not Like You|Batsis
Old Friends, New Lover|Batmom
Competition(Authors Note, Please Read!!)
Aftermath and Revival
What's Happening to Me!|Batmom/Save Yourself Part 6
Beautiful, Baby Girl.
You're a Mean One, Mr. J!
It's Cold.|Jason/Reader
Sit Down, Let's Talk.|I Trusted You Part 2
Five Times Damian Saved His Brothers, and One Time They Save Him.
PLEASE READ!!!!
Super-Hero Wedgie
Guess I'm Staying!
When the Sunshine Boy Cries
Holy Quiznack|Part 1
Where Would I Be
Razzle Dazzle| Holy Quiznack Part 2
We had a bonding Moment, I Cradled You In My Arms|Holy Quiznack Part 3
Don't You Know You Shoulder Never Treat A Girl Like That.
The Love That Brothers Share
When I Say Vol- You Say -Tron|Holy Quiznack Part 4
Men Can Be Driven To Anything If A Beautiful Woman Is Just Really Mean To Him
And Never Will We Part
The Way That Family Works
I Solemnly Swear That I am Up To No Good.|1/?
It's this moment.
Alfred Head Canons
Happy Easter!
Insanity
With my heart, I lead.
Its time to move.
Quick Update and Voice Casting!
Together We Stand, United We Fall
Nothing Is As It Seems| Batmom/Save Yourself Part 7-Finale
Unknown|Preview
In Another Life|Chapter 1/?
In Another Life|Chapter 2/?

Happy Birthday|BatMom

10.3K 240 15
By FireInTheWriter

So Virginia has been....rainy and windy. Also, since I had written yesterday a very angsty fic I thought about giving you a fluffy one today, you guys are lucky I am in a good mood. Enjoy!!

        Y/N woke up to her her family surrounding her bed, all of them holding a rose in their hands. The room was decorated with balloons and streamers, curtains drawn and revealing the decorated lawn as well. She couldn't help but let out a giggle at the sight, sitting up in bed and smiling so much her cheeks hurt. Alfred stepped forward with a breakfast tray full of eggs,bacon,toast, and orange juice. The butler smiled as he placed the tray in her lap. Y/N looked up at her family again, giddiness bubbling through her.

        "You did this all for me?" She exclaimed, pointing to herself. Her family laughed, some shaking their heads at her antics. "You guys are the best! Come here! I demand that you let me give you hugs!" She stated, setting aside her tray and opening her arms. Some rolled their eyes at her playfulness, but none the less gave her a hug. Bruce was the last one too, adding a kiss the cheek when he backed away. Y/N sighed happily as her family set their roses down on her bedside table, Alfed closing the door on his way out. Now it was just Bruce and Y/N, Y/N eating her breakfast and Bruce sneaking some every now and than. Once she had finished Bruce left the room too, leaving her to get dressed. She dressed in casual clothing, giving a quick brush through her hair before practically skipping down the stairs. Her smile never left her face, not even for a second. Dick randomly appeared at the bottom of the steps, giving her hug when she joined him. She laughed at his act, patting his head lovingly. He then grabbed her hand, yanking out of the house and into the backyard. Y/N gasped, covering her hand with her mouth and smiling behind it. A giant banner was strung from two trees, the words 'Happy Birthday" written on it. The whole League was there, mingling and talking. There was a table too the far left holding all of the presents, from what she could make out there were more or less twelve there. Everyone stopped talking and looked over to the birthday girl, their smiles doubling when they saw she was tearing up. Jason and Tim came through the crowd carrying a two tier cake with ombre blue-green icing. Dick walked over and helped them set it out on a bench in the middle of the yard, beckoning their mother-figure over. She stared at the decoration for a second before sprinting over to the cake. Everyone burst out laughing, the laughter contagious enough even Bruce and Damian laughed. Y/N giggled through her hand, sitting down in front of the cake. Her friends and family crowded around the bench, Dick and Jason sitting beside her while Tim and Damian sat across from her. Everyone sucked in a breath before singing the infamous happy birthday song. Tim was making funny faces during the song, causing Y/N to erupt into giggles and snorts. Once everyone stopped singing, it was Y/N turn to suck in a breath before blowing out the candles, not even having to make a wish. It was already granted before she even woke up.

What? You think I wasn't capable of having a heart and writing a fluffy fic? If you did than.....I don't blame you. Also, Comment your birthday and a request so, when your birthday comes you'll have a special chapter dedicated to you! Anways, suggestions are wanted and appreciated. Keep them PG to PG 13 and NO SMUT!! Ciao!!

Question Of The Day: What Would Be Your Ideal Birthday Party? Mine would be just having ALL of my friends and family plan a surprise party for me. Comment your answer!

P.S As I said before, I'm on vacation. I'm not gonna edit. Who I am I kidding, even if I wasn't on vacation I wouldn't edit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.2K 40
This is just a place to put all of my ideas that I need to get out of my head. Mostly the bat boys (if you want the bat girls than you can tell me in...
241K 4.5K 23
Have you ever wanted to experience a day with the batboys? Hello! I do plenty of One-shots for the BatBoys, If you would like a specific One-shot the...
398K 6.3K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)
17.2K 269 19
I have several ideas in my brain about different romance scenarios, so why not make a oneshot book with them? Also, most of these are x readers! Art...