The heart comes last...untold...

By dreamsnprayers

Kayan doesn't believe in love, or maybe he does, but he thinks he isn't worth it. All these years, he always... More

Copyright Disclaimer
Authors Note
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35(Epilogue)
Authors Note
Authors Note

Chapter 21

141 36 25
By dreamsnprayers

** Hayat's POV **

You know that moment when you know your heart will pop out any time! That's exactly what I feel right now! My palms were sweating & here these stupid girl can't stop teasing me. I didn't apply a lot of makeup, only liner! I feel like sleeping if I apply makeup so yaah!!

Aamina was here too & I was glad she was there for my engagement but she couldn't stop asking questions!

"Hayat! your sasu maa will make you wear the ring right?" Aamina asked me.

"Hmm yah & ammi will put on to Kayan's finger!" I told aamina smiling.

"Chalo! girls we have to leave!" Aisha came in shouting & I started playing with my hijab.

"Awwwwww!!! some one is blushing!" Ofcourse Kinza told this.

"Hayat! are you sure you are wearing these I mean I have heels!" Kinza told me pointing at my sneakers.

"Yess! I'm damm sure okay! Don't make me wear them, I'm not wearing stupid heels! Final!" I told & swayed my hijab.

I went & sat on the stage & I thought enough of being shy, so guess what I was tired sitting & I thought I should get down & have something to eat! No one even gave me a sip of water! Poor me!

As I was getting down the stage, ammi shouted, "Hayat! beta you are supposed to be sitting here. Come here"

"Oh pul..eeeaase! ammi I'm tired of sitting & just 10 minutes" I got down from the stage & Aneel came from behind running, "Aee come on the stage!"

I turned & I started running! Yes, I know its weird but I was soo hungry & only my cousins & some close friends were there, soo no biggy! And I'm not in heels! My new brand creme sneakers!

I took some starters & ate them.

"Hayat! enough its time for you to wear the ring now" abbu came & told me.

I went on the stage & Huma aunty slipped the ring in my hand & ammi slipped the ring in Bipolar...eh..Kayan's hand.

His ring had a heart in between & written 'Endless Love'

Mine had a heart of diamond. My ring was of platinum but kayan's ring was os silver  I really loved them! The reason why Kayan's ring was made out of silver because it is unlawful for men to adorn themselves with any type of jewelery besides a silver ring. Gold has been decisively prohibited for men by the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace).

“It is not permissible for a man to adorn himself with any type of gold and silver besides a ring… And it is impermissible to wear a ring except that which is made from silver, as silver rings are sufficient (for stamping. m), thus it will be unlawful (haram) to wear rings made from other then silver”.

( Picture of the rings)

** Kayan's POV **

I was more than happy! The rings were perfect & my life partner was more than perfect! Alhumdullilah. I loved her the way she is & I love her craziness!

All the time she was roaming all around & she was running & I noticed she wasn't in her heels! She was in her sneakers! Ya Allah! this girl...

"Fiance? I mean Kayan, lets go down?" Hayat told me sitting beside me.

"Where down?" I asked her.

"Down the stage! Its boring out here!" She told smiling like an idiot!

"What? you just went na & why should I come? You are sitting here, period!" I told her strictly.

"Kayan pleaseeee, all the couples sit on the stage! I promise just a little coke or something or one starter pleaseee" Hayat told smiling.

"Ahhh! fine, Wait.." I told her & called Afzan, who was sitting down the stage & he came.

"Yes Kayan how do I help you?" He asked chuckling.

"Afzan! I want to get down the stage mahn" I told him looking down & moving my shoes.

"What? are you mad? One minute Hayat told you this right?" He asked me & stared at Hayat, who was busy with Kinza & Aamina.

"Heyy! its okay na, if she is happy with it. Please...both of us...we will just have a coke or something & get back" I whined.

"You are going crazy with this girl" Afzan laughed & Shumayll came from behind & when I told him, he shouted,"What? are you nuts?"

"Noo!! pleasee..." I whined.

And soon Kinza, Aamina & Aahil joined this conversation.

"Okay, fine! I agree" Shumayll told laughing.

"Yayyaya!" Aahil told aloud.

"And lets tell the camera man to shoot all this!" Kinza suggested.

"Perfect! Its gonna be the best!" Aahil told.

"But, I'm not going to act fake & all. Tell the camera man to run with me" Hayat told giggling & I smiled at her.

Ammi & abba-mama, that is my mom & Hayat's parents were informed & they told,"Inka kuch nahi hosakata"

We got down the stage & Hayat couldn't stop giggling.

"Kayan, if I run will you catch me?" Hayat asked me.

"Huh? Why would you run?" I asked her.

"Just...I'm bored! lets play na!" she whined & told.

"Hayat! No ha, I agreed on getting down the stage, please Hayat! I will play tomorrow & that's a pinky promise!" I told her smiling.

"Yayayy!! Pinky promise! & if you forget I will never..mmm...I mean I won't talk with you & be angry for long" Hayat told smiling sheepishly.

"Okay, I won't forget!" I told her smiling.

Hayat did all weird things:

1) She went & told her neighbor aunty, "Aunty if you want anything don't be shy, I'm there her only not in stage"

2) She sat on a table & ate ice-cream .(Yes, I know its not wrong..but boy!! she is the bride!)

3) She introduced me to everyone. (Ya!! That's not wrong but which but which bride introduces her groom)

4) She removed her sneakers! saying her legs are hurting & even I had to hold them!

5) This is the worse one, she told me not to be shy in front of some aunties. I felt like I was the bride

Yes! she did all this, I know its unbelievable but she is Hayat Zaeef..No...'The Great queen of Idiots Hayat!'

"Hayat! enough is enough!" Nabahat ammi shouted from behind & she ran on the stage without even turning & leaving me behind.

After clicking a lot many pictures, talks, Hayat's wishes & childishness . We came to the point, Food!!

4 tables were combines & both the families came together!

After many hours we went back home & I prayed Isha. I was about to sleep & Hayat came in with a knock.

** Hayat's POV **

After a long time sitting on stage! *Lol! not the sarcasm*

We ate & everyone was chit-chatting. Finally! we were home. After praying Isha, I went to Kayan & asked him, "Kayan...how did our marriage get fixed?" I asked looking down.

"I told him about us!" Kayan told looking down.

"What? what about us? Kayan..."I told him looking at me angrily,

"Nothing. I like you & I guess you like me too!" He told smiling.

"But from where did that come?" I asked confused.

"Your idiot brother was telling that I love you more & you care for me more & he was sad about it!.." Kayan didn't complete & I interrupted.

"Allah! he thought I'm doing Haram stuff?" I asked Kayan sadly.

"No!! he thought you love me more like a brother!" Kayan told chuckling & I couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay, I need to talk to bhai, Allahafiz!" I told Kayan smiling.

"Allahafiz" Kayan smiled & told.

I went downstairs & bhai was in the kitchen drinking water.

"Bhaii..." I called him & he turned.

"Ha gudiya" Bhai told looking down.

"Bhai, you are angry on me?" I asked bhai.

"No Hayat I'm not angry....its just that...that...." Bhai stopped & looked at me.

"Its what bhai?" I asked bhai.

"Its just that, I'm sad. I wanted you to come & tell me. I would be more than happy. It feels like you don't like sharing with me." Bhai told sadly.

"Bhaiiii! don't say that! I...I didn't hide, actually I myself didn't know, I mean I wasn't sure I like him" I told looking at bhai.

"What? you are crazy" bhai told smiling.

"Bhaii! and I thought you would think low that I'm liking your friend...umm..." before I could finish bhai told, "You are the best sister & you are pure. I love you & I can never think low of you angel" bhai told smiling & I smiled back.

"Okay, now go to sleep! Angel...Allahafiz." bhai told smiling.

Allahafiz bhai" I told & left towards my room & went off to sleep.

___________________________________________
Helloo💙💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 46.4K 56
| ZAEEF BOOK I | -UNEDITED- "So destiny huh" he said and I looked away. Destiny. "It was all Allah's plan. Guess my prayers got answered" he said...
147K 7.8K 45
A Crush. The word brings the meaning clearly. It crushes you at the end. And Aisha was a victim to this 'crush'. She adored the guy and was head over...
165K 14.1K 34
Love,a magnamous four lettered word that can provoke joy, happiness yet it has the the power to incite destruction and chaos. Why is it always linked...
54.6K 4K 57
[π˜½π™Šπ™Šπ™† #3 𝙀𝙛 π˜½π™žπ™©π™©π™šπ™§π™¨π™¬π™šπ™šπ™© π™Žπ™šπ™§π™žπ™šπ™¨] π–£” It's not the future, I'm afraid of. It's the fear of the past repeating itself that haunts...