My Endurance (Karma Akabane x...

By filhers

//This will take place in order of the Assassination Classroom Anime series, so please finish watching that... More

Prologue
|1| This Schedule is BALLS!
|2| What's this Feeling, and What's this new Boy?!
|3| Whats Love?
|4| Deal?
|5| Kyoto!
|7| So, Who is it?
|8| Transfer Student~
|9| Confession?
|10| Affection
|11| Fear
|12| Pools
|13| Bug Bite!
|14| Waters
|15| A Class' Angel
|16| Worthless Bet
|16| Winner!
|17| Bragging Rights
|18| When
|19| Awkward
|20| Virsus
|21| Level 1
|22| Level 2
|23| Level 3
|24| Level 4
|24| Level 5
|25| Caving in
|26| Your Answer, Isogai?
|27| Fun!
|28| Why?
|29| Ignorance
|30| Messy Schedules and even messier Slumber parties!
|31| Girly Problems!
|32| Festive Disasters
|33| Awkward Encounters
|34| Fireworks
|35| Return
|36| Sporting Starts
|37| Pole toppling, not pole dancing.
|38| The Date
|39| Aftermath
|40| Fake Christmas, Fake Cartridges
|41| Rival
|41.5| Takuro Kent
|42| Lunch
|43| Cookies
|44| Perfect Presents
|45| Petals
|46| Rescue Mission
|47| Scars
|48| Saftey
|49| Encounters
Bonus Story |Kindergarten|
|50| Tactics
|51?| Uninspired
|52| Babysitting
|53| Thief
|54| Question
|55| Answers
|56| Liking
Rap Battle
|57| Silence
|58| Kill
|59| Deadlines
|60| Surprise
|61| Who is this?
|62| Good
|63| Defuse
|64| Hospital
|65| Aware
|66| A Statement
|67| Preperation
|68| Plans
|69| The Battle
|70| Endurance
|71| Bonus Chapter

|6| Highschoolers.

11.2K 345 361
By filhers

-Third POV-

"Wow!" You exclaimed whilst giggling looking at the landscape of Kyoto. It was the first time you had left your home town so you were really excited. Maybe you didn't get to hang out with Isogai, but hey you have to at least enjoy yourself!

You thought, but unfortunately for you the red head was in your group.

"Aaaah, Nagisa why is he in our group gosh!" You complained and latched onto Nagisa. He pushed you off of him gently and said, "(Y/N) like I said he's my friend!" This only got a pout from you as you scoffed and looked to the side. "I'm not friends with that idiot." "Are you sure (Y/N)? You seem to be making him lunches quite often!" Kanzaki giggled.

"T-thats cause I lost a b-bet but we- uhh deal! Uhh" you flustered with your words trying to to reveal the secret you and Karma had. "A deal hm~?" Kayano asked. Getting flustered you just shoved her away "It's not w-what you t-think!" "Are you sure (Y/N)-chan? You sure do like Karma. We all think that!" Your face became beat red. But that didn't change the fact you and Karma were still slightly mad at each other. Well actually you were still mad at Karma.

While the red heads heart was beating just a little faster from the statement. But that beating came to an end when he heard these words come out of your mouth.

"Me like the idiot?! N-no! Id never! Anyways... ilikesomeoneelse" you said the last part into a quick whisper. This certainly caught Kayano's attention. "Ehhh?! Really who?" Trying to change the subject you remind them the mission at hand. "Hey we aren't supposed to be messing around! We're trying to find a spot where the sniper can shoot Koro-Sensei!" Okuda just nodded, and Sugino agreed. "what? I want to get something sweet!" Kayano said, "How about we go try the coffee they have here?" Karma suggests. "Don't encourage Kayano to get off track!" Nagisa just sweatdropped as Karma walked over to a coffee shop. You stomped over to him saying things like "Idiot don't go!"

-♥️-

After having stopped to get a bite to eat you and your group were in a dark ally way. "This would be a great spot to assassinate Koro-Sensei! No witnesses!" Kanzaki said. Then the atmosphere dropped. "Yeah... no witnesses. So this is the perfect place to get kidnapped!"

There stood out from the darkness the familiar boys you met on the train. They looked like delinquents, with messy uniforms and scars painted on their bodies. But worst of all, they were high schoolers.

"No witnesses hm~?" Karma said, as he then ran over to one of them and punched him. The impact was so hard that he fell to the ground. Karma then hit the other boys that ran after him. What did you do? You were to scared, you were panicking, then all of a sudden you felt a hand snake around your body and covered your mouth.

"MMNPH!"

You tried to scream but it ended up being all muffled. Kanzaki and Kayano then ran towards you, and Okuda ran behind and pulled out her phone, it seems like she was calling for help. When Kanzaki and Kayano got to you they attempted to throw a punch but ended up being caught themselves.

This distracted Karma, as he looked at your eyes. They were, in the first time in a long while, tearing up. But in that moment, one of the guys had broken a bottle and smashed it on top of Karma's head. Karma fell to the ground, and you saw Kayano, Kanzaki and you get tied up. Once they removed their hand from your mouth you screamed.

"KARMA!" And with that, you were taken away, only to find the boys getting beaten up badly.

-♥️-

The boys grabbed you, Kanzaki and Kayano out of the van. There was tape still stuck to your mouths as you were carried into an abandoned warehouse.

When you finally were set down they ripped the tape off of your mouths harshly. Poor Kayano having a little blood drip from her lips. One of them then pulled out Kanzaki's planner. "I thought you looked familiar." One of the high schoolers spoke to Kanzaki. "Kanzaki? What is he talking about." Then pain hit your stomach. "(Y/N)!" Kayano and Kanzaki screamed.

"Don't speak unless you're told to bitch." One said, he looked like the leader of the group. With your body on the ground he suddenly pulled up your chin to meet his face. His breath smelled horrible. Like rotten eggs were bathing in moldy garlic. "You're quite the eye candy though so I guess I'll forgive you." You held in your breath to prevent smelling his.

You swore if you smelt it again you would puke. "So, Kanzaki... isn't this you?" Being unable to turn your whole body you just turned your head. The picture he held was Kanzaki, her hair was different. She was in an arcade, and the style of clothing she wore was light years apart then her current personality.

"Kanzaki-chan is it really you?" Kayano asked. Kanzaki just looked at the floor ashamed. She nodded. "Yea... my parents were so strict. I was tired of it. I wanted to be free. So I put on a new outfit, and went somewhere where nobody thought I would go... it was kind of like my escape. But because of that my grades dropped. And now I'm in 3-E... but I'm glad to be! I'm here with you and (Y/N)-" Kanzaki was suddenly interrupted by being punched in her side.

"KANZAKI!" Both you and Kayano screamed.

"Hey flat chest, be quiet. And let me tell you something. Me and the boys are going to have some fun. But when we bring you back just say you had a fun night out of karaoke." He smirked. Before Kayano could even say anything you suddenly felt cold.

"And we'll start with this hot mess!" You looked down both your cardigan and blouse was ripped open, revealing your bra. You screamed. "Stop! Stop!" You tried moving but they were to strong. "Don't worry we won't do anything... yet." "W-what are you going to do with (Y/N)!" Kanzaki screamed.

"Oh we're just going to take a few pictures..." the leader said while smirking. Fear was struck in your eyes. "Hmm. Let's get flat chest and arcade girl to join in!" They said as they walked closer. But just as they were about to touch Kanzaki's blazer they heard footsteps.

"Oh aren't you guys lucky? My men are here now. I guess I'll take your guys' photo after I have little (Y/N)'s taken." You looked in the direction of the sounds of the footsteps. Everytime they grew louder the fear was being struck in your heart.

"Page 1578, if a group member has been kidnapped, go to page 2947." A familiar voice said. Then came out of the darkness was beaten up high schoolers, followed by Nagisa, Karma, Okuda and Sugino. You started crying in relief managing to prop yourself up.

Karma walked over to the leader. "Man, you guys are sure low! I mean I get it, with your looks I bet no girl would want you! I mean who am I to blame." You felt the hope rising. Crying a little you looked at Karma. "K-Karma!" You exclaimed. He saw you then ran over to you. He looked at your state, bruises on your stomach from the punches, your ankles and wrists plastered with blisters from the rope being tied to tight. Your chest wide open ready to be violated from the high schoolers.

This made Karma mad. For some reason, he felt so angered, enraged. But he pushed that anger to the side for a second and he thought.

"How do I make her feel better shit! I have to deal with these dumbasses but, if I leave her side who knows what they'll do."

Then Karma remembered what happened a few days ago. Isogai, gave (Y/N) his blazer. So Karma did the same. You blushed slightly and looked up to him. But that blush soon disappeared once you saw a high schooler come up behind Karma. But Karma easily blocked the punch. "Is that all you've got?" Karma said.

"Heh, you really think you guys can beat us? We even have reinforcements." The leader said. Your hope dropped. The same fear was being struck again. Nagisa ran over to your group as Karma and Sugino were fighting. Nagisa untied all of you as you clutched onto Karma's jacket.

Then you heard footsteps. You were so scared paralyzed in fear. You saw several heads being held up. Then you smiled, they were held up by familiar yellow tentacles. "Koro-Sensei!" Everyone exclaimed. "I came here as fast as I can after I heard what Okuda said!"

Then in about a flash Koro-Sensei wore a veil. "Uh Koro-Sensei what's the veil for?" Kayano asked. Koro-Sensei just blushed "I don't want to be seen as a character of violence so please don't look at me!" He said. Then he punched all the high schoolers whilst everyone else hit them on top of their heads with books.

You smiled and got up, but then were held back, bye the leader of the group. He had a knife to your neck. "K-Karma!" You exclaimed. Everyone turned their attention to you. Koro-Sensei just stood there. "Come any closer she'll be stabbed. Sure you can save her but doesn't mean she won't get badly injured!" Koro-Sensei stood there thinking what to do.

The high schooler then grabbed your bust and you screeched. This triggered both Koro-Sensei and Karma. Koro-Sensei grabbed the knife out of his hand and started to swing the leader in circles. You cried as you hugged Karma.

Flustered by your sudden movements you clutched onto his shirt and cried. After a few minutes you passed out and Karma carried you on his back on the way home.

After this little experience, you got a little closer. Not with Isogai but with Karma.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.5K 61
"Who would've thought that after that playful fate, we would still find our way back to each other in this small world?" Alexandria Anderson have...
255K 16.5K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
157K 5.9K 17
❝it all feels like an ingenuine deja vu.❞ ➳ in which the fake dating trope involves the gloomiest boy in class. ✧ notes: fluff. fake dating trope. ba...
15K 456 15
Shu is an alpha prince that had his thrown taken from him by the evil duke Thedore Glass. Valts a simple omega Bakerboy that lives with his Mom, youn...