The adventures of a servant i...

By Demon010

My quiet life was destroyed by Zelretch. Now I'm Mystic, the Guardian of San Francisco. I must use the power... More

One word ... Zelretch
Chapter 3: A boy, a serpent, and a fox.
Battle and recruitment
Two weeks to get there has San Francisco, a month to become a crime executor.
Business
HIVE vs Mystic
Get ready for the guests
A strange dream, an awkward moment and Batman.
Black Canary meets Mystic and Solomon Grundy.
V Broadcast with Servant.
Mystic at Star City
Imminent paranormal problems
The golem attack
Mystic meets Scáthach
Red-X or Mystic
Meetings, Memories and a Surprise Visit
Mystic is really damned, but just damned (I)
Mystic is Cursed, But Damned (II)
Chapter 20: Explosive End
A New Demi-Servant in Paris.
A banal day with a little love from Foxy
Problems with Vampires, Index and 10300 Grimori.
The end for Alex, the beginning for Alex Brunestud, Part One
Chapter 25: The end for Alex, the beginning for Alex Brunestud, Part Two.
A roommate and new changes.
Chapter 27: Albedo and the Justice League.
Chapter 28: Am I a Cyborg Servant-Vampire Mutant?
Chapter 29: Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City playing field, first part.
Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City playing field, second part.
Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City's playing field, third part
An archer, a robotgiri and a vampire
Two mercenaries and an armored safe that contains magical artifacts
More and more magical trouble
Chapter 35: The Five Guardians of the Ch ō-Senjiryakketsu.
Chapter 36: Miko and Samurai VS Mystic, Justitia VS Antylamon and Yatagarasu.
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin, part one.
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin, then going to New York
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin,third part.
Chapter 40: A battle ends and we know the Professor Paradox!?.
Chapter 41: Finally I arrive in New York City.
Chapter 42: My cousin is a superhero and I was kidnapped by an alien crab?
Chapter 43: My cousin is a superheroine and I was kidnapped by aliens.
Chapter 44: Time to rebel.
Chapter 45: The Nemetrix for a cat, the Protrix for a Servant-Vampire.
Chapter 46: A dumbing duo kills the crew.
Chapter 47: Live Captain Mystic.
Chapter 48: Calm (Hentai) before the storm.
The storm has come in the form of ... alien zombies and magical girls?
Notes
A lock opens and two monsters get ready to fight.
Chapter 52: Mystic invades Crota's moon.
Chapter 53: Mystic VS Crota.
Chapter 54: Mystic VS Crota, second part.
Chapter 55: Preparations for Lady Mystery.
Chapter 56: Independence Day and infiltration.
Chapter 57: Independence Day and infiltration, second part.
Chapter 58: Business with the Genormorps and Geass.
Chapter 59: The beginning of Young Justice or Schatten Xin.
Chapter 60: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. First part.
Chapter 61: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. Second part.
Chapter 62: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. Part Three.
Chapter 63: The return of the keepers of the Chō-Senjiryakketsu.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. First part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. Second part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. Part Three.
Chapter 67: Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. First part.
Chapter 68: Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. Second part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. Third and last part.
Chapter 70: Artemis and the Wild Hunt.
Chapter 71: Appointment between vampires.
Chapter 72: Trouble in sight, attentive to the fury of love, first part.
Chapter 73: Trouble in sight, attentive to the fury of love, second part.
First DC, now Marvel is an adventure among animates.
If you want your artificial companions, prepare for war against Wakanda.
Bufnita
Chapter 77: Professor Paradox's investigation into Ghosts (Young Justice).
Chapter 78: Strange moments in the investigation of Professor Paradox.
The Santa Prisca island is a "tropical paradise" full of mutants and aliens.
The Holy Prisca island is a "tropical paradise" full of pokémon and aliens.
Ghost (Young Justice), Pokémon, Digimon VS Deathstroke, Ravager, HIVE
Chapter 82: The Ghosts (Young Justice) are defeated to death ... to poker.
Chapter 83: Boys deal with Amazo, girls go to magical New York. First part.
Chapter 84: A moment between two girls in a weird bar.
Chapter 85: The Invincible Amazo VS Ghost (Young Justice).
Chapter 86: Red-X VS Justice League. First part.
Important announcement
Chapter 88: Time travelers argue and Batwoman enters the scene.
Four Speedsters, Red Death, Gebeleizis, Blitz, Kid Flash II meet the Ghosts
Do not get away from Gebeleizis, otherwise he will piss off the story.
Embarrassing discussions, future crazed heroes and evil Batmans
Chapter 92: Futuristic Gifts. First part.
Futuristic Gifts. Second part.
Wally do not touch the red button
Chapter 95: has just been born, Infinity orange.
Chapter 96: Teamwork and small discoveries.
Welcome to Omega
Trouble in Omega, first part.
Chapter 99: Trouble in Omega, second part.
Chapter 100: Three teams, three missions, one goal. First part.
END GAME

Changes

8.7K 138 90
By Demon010

Chapter 2: Changes

POV Alex

I opened my eyes. I feel like shit.

'What the hell did Zelretch do to me?'

Slowly I got up, luckily I haven't broken anything, but my head feels like it was pierced by a drill.

In addition to a headache, I feel a strange tingling.

I was feeling stronger, faster, smarter. I clenched my fist, savoring this emotion.

Once I'm sure of my motor skills, I look around, it seems I'm in an abandoned building.

The place was probably a hotel, due to the desk, armchairs, logs, and keys. There are spider webs and dust everywhere, a sign that the hotel has not been occupied for years.

Besides me was the furniture from Zelretch's office, seems like it fell through the portal with me, sent to this lifeless place, in who knows which dimension.

In one corner of the room, there was a mirror, covered by an old rag.

I approached the mirror, curious as to what effect the Class Cards had on my appearance if any.

I grabbed the cloth, with my right hand, for the moment I ignore the golden Commando Seals, which are on the back of my hand.

Once I removed the cloth, I looked at myself in the mirror, I am speechless.

For a while, I looked at my reflection. I've changed a lot, this is certainly one of the side effects.

"I became an albino" I shouted incredulously. I looked closely, trying to see all the aesthetic and physical changes.

My eyes shine with a deep red. My skin became pale and white. My hair turned to platinum silver.

I could pass as a relative of Illyasviel Von Eizerben, no, I look like Illya's older brother, more than Shirou Emiya.

My body had grown, now I'm 185 cm tall, the constitution of my body looks like that of a swimmer.

Putting all the changes together, I look like a young foreign man of a noble lineage.

In other words, I've become a beautiful boy...at least finding a girl will be easier.

For some reason, I decided to curse Zelretch first, so I raised my head up.

Looking at the ruined ceiling of the room, I shouted with all my breath: "Zelretch if this change leads me to be locked up by the government or a Yandere, I kill you".

Once my threats to Zelretch are over(who was surely watching me through a magic mirror, eating popcorn along with a drink), I decided to lie down on the sofa, which had come with me, along with the desk and the rest of Zelretch's stuff.

For some unknown reason, all the furniture was intact, there was not a single scratch on them.

Surely Zelretch had used a spell to increase their resistance.

The old vampire probably did it because my predecessors tried to destroy the room with Zelretch. Maybe I'm the only one who has not resisted.

Let's see, what has happened recently: School ended, holidays started, I was kidnapped by Zelretch, I received 7 Class Cards, which are now fused with my soul.

Finally, I was thrown into another dimension, along with half a room.

Now I'm an albino in a room of an abandoned hotel, lying on a sofa.

"My life has become messy beyond measure, maybe I have a Luck Rank-E, wait, stop, complaining has never helped anyone, besides it could be worse" I tried to rejoice.

Honestly, I do not know what is more strange, becoming an albino, meeting Zelretch or traveling to another dimension.

In this depressing moment, I remembered the words of a wise person, the regression to the medium: life can never be completely bad or completely good. Things must return to a balanced state. If we followed this theory, after the recent cannonball that hit me, I will probably win a lottery soon.

Certainly, this theory is debatable, but my current situation is something that can only happen in a fantasy.

Maybe I can have Achilles as the Heroic Spirit of the Rider Class Card. Even if I'd rather have a Servant.

Wait a minute, I probably do have a Servant, I looked closely at my Command Seals, with a devilish smile.

Perhaps I could use them to invoke my Servant. I only hope that this idea does not lead me to have a twin Servant, like what happened to Illya with Kuro.

I stood up, I decided it was time to operate, not sit around moping about my situation.

"First rule of survival: Knowing what resources you have," I said as I began to rummage through the assets, that came with me from Zelretch's office.

I wonder what I can find. A Mystic Code, a weapon or maybe a large sum of money. With a stroke of luck, Zelretch may have put souvenirs from another dimension.

Maybe a piece of Ironman armor, a Jedi sword, Spider-Man's web shooters or Harry Potter's wand.

For the next couple of hours, I looked everywhere, I rummaged in every case and pocket.

My hard work as a new treasure hunter was well rewarded. Now my situation has improved without a doubt.

Here is my loot:

One hundred Black Keys, those weapons used by church executors and especially by Kirei Kotomine.

A small briefcase containing a replica of the Thompson Contender by Kiritsugu Emiya and sixty-six projectiles that could be magical or normal.

A pair of black gloves, similar to those of Bazett Fraga from Fate/Kaleid, should be inscribed with runes to form a Rune of Armoring.

You could ask yourself how I knew these things, simple, I still have my smartphone, in it, there are many web pages, saved for offline reading.

Many of them are on Fanfic's and Wikipedia pages for Fate/Stay, Marvel, DC Universe, and many other Anime.

A small red stone with smooth edges.

The rest of the goods are dozens of Magecraft books, big as dictionaries. They are probably the most useful assets I have found.

What remains are strange artifacts and a pile of bricks made from American dollars.

The sum was certainly more than what I had in my life. I'm not a currency expert, but I'm sure I can get a cheap apartment if I only buy some simple food and clothes for a while.

The last loot found, I still can not believe it, is the Shroud of Martin.

A red cloak/coat worn by Emiya Shirou/Archer at all times.

Originally belonging to an unknown saint, but now recognized as Shirou's/Archer's designer clothes.

Obtained from the burial team for fighting an Apostle Death.

The equipment protects the user against heat and cold. Solve alone for any damage to equipment, never gets wet or hinders the owner in combat.

Of course, though I found a gold mine, I have to do a little modification, the Martin Shroud had been made with Archer's measurement.

I could wear it with some problems, but now I have to understand where I am and which Heroic Spirit is in my body.

Correction, which Heroic Spirits are in my body.

I have never been happier about having learned to sew from my aunt, those lessons will certainly be useful for making the necessary adjustments to the Shroud of Martin.

Right now I really want to learn Rin Thosaka's Gandr, it's easier to shoot a small magic globe than carrying a gun with me and 66 projectiles of dubious origins.

I stand up to explore the hotel, maybe I can find a backpack or a bag, I'm not stupid to leave anything behind, something or someone can steal them, I still do not know where I am.

I could be in Code Geass, Megas XLR, Power Rangers, Star Wars, Ben 10, Tenn Wolf or Doctor Who.

I do not want to have any connection with an immortal witch called CC or with her Geass power to fight an empire that holds a third of the globe.

Or a giant robot called Megas, which destroys New Jersey in any fight with aliens. He does not need me, even though the show was one of my favorite cartoons.

Better I shoot myself, instead of dressing in a suit and fighting monsters alongside other individuals, which once defeated become gigantic versions of themselves.

Becoming a Jedi or a Sith and fighting in a galactic war is too much for me.

Becoming a friend of Ben, the owner of the Omnitrix is acceptable, but saving the world every weekend is hard work.

Being bitten by Scott McCall and being turned into a werewolf, the coyotes were-jaguar or a werewolf bite and Kanima, no thanks, too many bare-chested men.

Traveling through space and time, in a British police blue box, along with the doctor would have been great.

In an old wardrobe, I found a gym bag, a bit old and it stinks oddly, but it's useful for hiding my magic weapons and books.

I decided to wait until dawn, before exploring the territory, to pass the time, I grabbed the first Magecraft book I saw.

Maybe I will not understand almost anything, maybe the Caster inside me could help me understand something.

I have to learn to make a bounded field and hypnotize people if they want to survive.

Maybe I could take a bus, a plane, a boat and go to Italy or Romania.

I would be more comfortable in the country that I know if it exist's in this dimension.

But I do not have the documents necessary to leave whichever country I am in, hell I do not even have the permission to enter a library.

At the corner of my eye, I saw something I missed.

Zelretch's jacket, I had forgotten I had brought it with me.

I immediately took Zelretch's jacket and put my hand in his jacket, guess what I found.

A mousetrap!

My screams of agony could be heard within a radius of hundreds of meters, with this cry I could pass as a relative of Black Canary.

"Zelretch I will kill you after I learn to use the Black Keys I will shove them in your head". I shouted to the sky.

After removing the mousetrap, my respect for Tom and my hatred for Jerry has long been lifted.

At least with this little pain, I found the best kind of document, a psychic card.

In the rest of the pockets, I did not find anything except for the inside pocket in which I found something wonderful, a Sonic Screwdriver, the Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver.

The sheer joy of having a real instrument used by the Doctor fills me with so much happiness that I began to jump and scream like a mad Fan Girl.

"The screwdriver belonging to the eleventh doctor, who travels with Amelia (Amy) Pond. This is the best day of my life". I screamed like a hysterical girl.

Once I calmed down when I noticed that on the tip of the sound screwdriver, there was a small note.

My dear Demi-Servant (Alex)

I hope you like your new world. You're only at the beginning, but I had a lot of fun, you should have seen your face when you discovered the mousetrap.

I admit that your make-up to take all 7 Class Cards is great. Nobody had done it before.

I knew I was right to choose you.

That's why I give you these two tools if I have more fun I will send more gifts in the future.

Signed your dear Maestro Zelretch

PS. Once you have read the message, this note will explode.

Boom!

The note exploded, the power was minimal, I had received almost no damage.

However, my face was covered with soot.

"My life from now on will only be a continuous line of problems". I murmured as I returned to reading the Magecraft book.

One day, I will kill Zelretch. To do this first I have to learn how to use magic and my Demi-Servant powers.

Note Author: I thank CrazyLich79 for helping me to correct this chapter.

Rewriting: 11/08/2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.9K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
206K 13.3K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
149K 3.9K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
631K 8.2K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...