I Love You (Completed)

By Rebel_Stories

Dating a sibling might be wrong, but not for Rydel and Riker. Their secretly dating and they love it. But whe... More

I Love You
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 29 Part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/N
Epilogue

Chapter 6

1.3K 40 1
By Rebel_Stories

Rydel's Point Of View
After we stopped dancing, we all went to the mall to eat. On our way to the food court, I bumped into somebody, making me fall down. "OH MY GOSH! Are you okay?!" The person asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks." I said as the person picked me up. "Um, I'm Dallas." He said. I looked up and saw that he had black hair and green eyes. "Oh, I'm Rydel." I responded. He shook my hand. "You wanna get something to eat?" He asked. He was a little cute, but not like Riker. "Um, I'm kinda here with my-!" I got cut off by the boys. "Brothers!" They said in unision. I looked over and saw Riker glaring at the guy. "Oh, sorry. But here's my number if you wanna hang out." He said handing me his number. I nodded and walked away. "Uugh." I heard Riker say. We sat down and I said, "How about the 3 of you, go buy something to eat at Chick-Fil-A? I asked Ross, Rocky, & Ratliff. They nodded and got up. "Let me see that number." Riker said. I handed it to him and once he grabbed it , her ripped it. "Thank you." I sighed. "Wait! You actually think the guy's cute?!" He said with a little hurt in his voice. "Of course not!" I replied. "Not as cute as you." I whispered in his ear. He sighed in relief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x