KPOP TRAGIC IMAGINES SCENARIOS

By nekomusumechan

REMINDER! These imagines contains tragic, suicide, rape, depression scenarios. If you are looking for fluff/s... More

♡Introduction♡
[Chanyeol] My Dignity
[Sehun] Hardship [1]
[Sehun] Hardship [2]
[Sehun] Hardship [3]
[Xiumin] Save Me!
[B.A.P Bang Yong Guk] Going Crazy
[BAP YONGGUK] PANIC ATTACK
[Infinite Sunggyu] Hero
[Vixx Hongbin] Abusive
[VIXX N] Cramps
[ IKON'S BOBBY ] ENEMY TURNS HERO
[ iKon B.I ] My Girl
[ MONSTA X's Shownu ] I CAN BE YOUR HERO
[Song Joong Ki] When You Suicidal
[NCT TAEYONG] HARDSHIP
[SONG MINO] FIGHT PARTNER
HELP
[WANNA ONE DANIEL] LUNG DISEASE
[ WANNAONE JAEHWAN ] MY PARTNER
[WannaOne Minhyun] My Knight
[ NU'EST JONGHYUN ] BULLIED
[BTS RAPMON] You Must Survive
[BTS JIN] MEMORIES
[BTS SUGA] MY PROTECTOR
[ BTS SUGA ] CRUSH
[BTS SUGA] Final Goodbye
[BTS JHOPE] HER PAIN
[BTS JIMIN] I'm Scared
[BTS Jimin] FIRE!
[BTS JIMIN] DEBT
[BTS JUNGKOOK] HER
[ BTS JUNGKOOK ] STALKER
[BTS Jungkook] Life Saver
[ BTS JUNGKOOK ] CRIPPLED
[BTS V] DONT LEAVE
[BTS V] KIDNAPPED
[BTS V] I'll Protect You
[ BTS V ] BLEEDING
[ BTS JUNGKOOK ] TROUBLES
Hwang In Yeop - PRETEND

[EXO D.O] CHEATING BASTARD

2.5K 44 11
By nekomusumechan

You've been dating Kai for almost 7 years now. Exo has successfully made a comeback so you decided to congratulate him. You bake a cake; and cook his favorite spicy marinated fried chicken. You also prepare lunch boxes for the other boys. They always told you that they are craving for your omurice. (Omelette fried rice)

So you brought a bouquet of flowers and goes to their practice room.

"HEYYY GUYSS!" You greet them cheerfully as soon as you enter the room. They are on their break after practicing for hours. You passed the lunch boxes to them and they start gathering and munching on the foods.

"Oppa, where's Kai?" you ask Chanyeol with your eyes scanning the room looking for your man.

That's when everyone starts making weird expression. You can tell that they are sending signals using your eyes.

"Why are you looking for that guy?" D.O, who sit beside you put down his lunch box and look a bit irritated.

"Oppa, are you in a bad mood again today?" You sigh as you pat his shoulder. He usually talk in that tone that whenever he's tired or having a bad day.

You turn your head to Chanyeol, waiting for his answer.

" Kai ? He... he doesn't feel too good today so he's staying at the dorm. Right, guys?" He stutters a bit and avoiding your eyes.

Everyone else just nods and avoiding your eyes too.

Knowing them for almost 7 years, you can easily detect it whenever someone tells lies. And right now they are obviously lying. But you just brush it off and continue eating with them.

As you talking about random stuff with them, you suddenly heard a familiar voice.

It was Kai's laugh.. and it come from the room next door.

You raised your eyebrows and look at the boys confusedly. They all turned pale.

You decided to check whether it is really your man so you get up.

You walk toward the door and about to exit the room when suddenly someone grabbed your hand and stop you. It was D.O. He didn't say anything and just stared at you. Somehow you know that he's telling you not to go.

You gently removes his hand and gave a faint smile before turning around and continue your step.

Finally, after carefully tip-toeing you are standing in front of the room. You took a deep breath before slowly open the door.

It was dark. And once again you heard his laughs coming from the dark room. You become more curious and quickly turn on the light.

Your eyes widen. Right in front of you, Kai is sitting on the chair with a pretty girl on his lap.

Kai quickly push the girl away and get up. He is speechless for a moment and try to approach you.

"Babe, it's not what you think.." he's trying to reach for your hand.

You backs up. Still looking at him in disbelief.

"Baby, who is this girl?" the pretty girl ask while giving him a back hug.

You were stunned for a while before finally snapped out of it.
"I'm nobody for him. Kai, it's over between us." You leave the room.

As you are walking pass the practice room, you didn't give a single glance to the boys but you can hear them calling your name.

All of the sudden, somebody pull you hand. It was Kai.

"I can explain this baby. Just hear me out first." He begs.

The pretty girl quickly snatch Kai's hand away. "Oppa just let her go!". She yell.

She then turn at you before showing her shiny ring straight on your face.

"See this? He proposed to me so you should know where you stand, girl." She gave you a bitchy smile.

Your heart instantly crush. You become speechless as you are staring at the ring. Tears streaming down on your pinky cheeks.

"Baby, can you give us a moment, please?" he tried to move her hand away from your sight. The girl glare at you before going away.

"I'm sorry baby. Please give me one more chance. I really love you!" He grabs your hands.

"let..me..go." you tell him in a chocked voice.

"I will never let go of your hand again. Please just forget about today." he pull you into his hug.

"LET ME GO!!"  you were so frustrated and start pushing him but his hug was so tight that you can't move.

He hug you tightly for quite a while. You struggle to push him away when suddenly he let go of the hug while you are pushing him and you instantly lose your balance and fall backward.

It hurts. You look at your elbow. It was bleeding.

You feel so pathetic that you cant even get yourself up and just crying silently in front of him.

Suddenly you heard a footstep rushing towards you and all of the sudden you can see Kai stumbling down, holding his left cheek.

"Kyungsoo hyung, did you just punch me?" he said with his shocked expression

"You deserve that!" he yelled before helping you to get up.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?" he checks on you.

You did not answer him and just walk away. You can hear Kai calling your name but you ignored him. You went to the emergency stairs and sit down, trying to get a grasp on what just happened

Your heart feel so heavy, the love you gave to Kai for all this years now means nothing. It stabbed you in your heart and you start to sobs.

BAMMM!

The door behind u slammed open. "_________________!" sweaty D.O appear and was out of breathe.

"What are u doing here? Do you know how worried I was?! I cant find you anywhere!" he said while giving you a tight hug for a while.

"Worry? Or you feel bad for me? Do I look that pathetic, oppa?" you let out a sarcastic laugh with tears still falling from your swollen eyes

"I was worried!" he yelled again and gently put your head on his shoulder.

He lend his shoulder for you to cry. You cry like a baby while he silently pat your head.

After a while.

"Oppa, why you didn't tell me about that girl? If only I knew, I wont ended looking like a stupid girl today."

"That crazy guy told us that its over between both of you. We thought that it was true." he sound pissed off.

And once again, your heart break into pieces.

"I guess its really over between us now.." you sigh.

"Will you be alright, _______?" He worriedly ask.

"I'm not sure bout that... but I'll be alright after some time." You gave him a fake smile.

You both stay silence for a while and you notice that D.O is staring at you all the time with his worry eyes.

"Well, I better get going now." You stand up and brush of the dust on you skirt.

"Will.. you come and visit us again?" He ask.

You shake your head. "No. Why would I? I'll only end up getting hurt. Today will be the last. Thanks for everything oppa. I will never forget the kindness you show me today. Say goodbye to the other oppas as well." You sincerely thanked him and give him a proper bow before turning your back.

All of the sudden, you felt a warm back hug.

"Can't you stay?" He ask in a gentle voice.

"Op..oppa.." you are so confused and shocked.

"I don't want you out of my sight." He turns you around and your eyes met.

"Let show to that jerk that you can also be happy without him."

"But...how?" You're still confuse.

His eyes were shaking, before quickly gave you a quick peck on your lips.

"Lets date."

[ A FEW MONTHS LATER ]

"OPPA!" You shout as soon as you enter the practice room.

"Ohh you're here?" Kai excitedly run at you with his arms spread open.

Out of nowhere D.O give him a light kick on the leg. "Stay away from her, you jerk."

"Come near me again and I'll give you my special high kick as well." You warn him.

"Alright alright.. geez. I'll make you fall for me again. Just wait and see." He winks at you.

D.O intensely give him a dead stare. "You really wanna die kid?" He said with a serious expression.

"Enough enough. Come on, lets eat." Suho quickly stop them while the other boys start digging the lunchboxes you brought for them.
_______________

It turn out that D.O have a huge crush on you. He know that it was not a good choice for falling in love with his friend's girl so he decided to keep it secret all this time.

But at last, his crush finally become his💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168 1 10
Grief does different things to everyone. For Sehun, losing his beloved MinSeok almost caused him to lose himself as well.
10.9K 112 18
Just an attempt.... Friendly reminder: English is not my first language, so please forgive my mistakes. { 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 2021/09/01 } 𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌�...
419 32 11
~warning~ Includes: SMUT Depression/self harm Death Sappy love Abuse etc. Some help from a close one btw🙌🏽💯
638K 6.4K 38
smut warning lmao Requests closed Just some imagines with each or some of the members. The first few suck but my writing gets better aha :')