One Piece x Reader

By TheTrueSoma

Basically the characters in One Piece x Reader. I will be taking requests if you have an idea. Please don't... More

Law x Reader
Zoro x Reader
Request please? :3
Ace x reader
Usopp x reader
Luffy x Reader
Sanji x Reader
Kidd x Reader
Chapter
Brook x Neko Reader
Zoro X Reader (Modern)
I NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Cheater Luffy x Reader
Marco X Reader
Law X Reader X Kidd
Doflamingo X Reader X Law
Luffy X Reader X Law
Request!!
Hannyabal X Reader
Law X Doflamigo's Daughter Reader
Law X Reader
Law X Reader part 2
Law X Reader X Zoro
Jealous Zoro X Reader
New Story!!!
ASL X Reader
Chopper X Bestfriend Reader
Cheater Luffy X Reader part 2
Got Tagged! For Once XD
Life and Death
Tagged again and a little story info :3
Father Law X Mother Reader
Please pray
Results
Nami X Female Reader
Zoro X Reader
Cheater Luffy X Yandere Reader (AU)
Bully!Eustass Kid X Bullied!Depressed!Reader
Jealous Kaku x Reader
Zoro X Reader
Carrot X Child!Male!Reader
Child!ASL X Child!Reader
Kid X Reader
One Piece Surprises X Reader AU (part 2) [Kid]
Arlong X ??? Reader
Shanks X Reader
Killer X Reader
Kid X Badass!Reader AU
Nami x Male!Reader
Sabo x Reader
Mihawk x Reader
Zoro x Chubby Reader
Prince Sanji X Peasant Reader
Franky X Preggers Reader
Nami x Male! Dragon! Reader
??? x Reader

One Piece Suprises X Reader AU!

6K 119 48
By TheTrueSoma

Hehe... KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE!
Ok so your in the Ouran Host Club World, except you look like a boy because you are the oldest triplets and the only girl, and you are a poor person and it's obviously not going to happen the same way.
This will probably be horrible but please deal. Thanks
---------------------------------------------------

"Welcome!" Was heard from the other side of the door when you opened it. When you looked in there was standing 6 beautiful men.

'You can't be serious.' You thought as you saw them.

"Oh, it's just a boy. But any matter the same rules apply gentlemen." A blonde haired male with a curly eyebrow said. "Who knew he was so openly gay." He mumbled but you still heard him.

"Uh.." you said uncomfortably as the blonde gently closed the door behind you and pulled you in the abandoned music room.

"My name is Sanji. I am the king of this Host Club. What is your name fair gentlemen?" He asked with obvious disgust in his eyes.

'He must be a lady's man. And gay? Must be because I look like my brothers? It makes me glad my hair is short.' You thought thanking God you are a triplet.

"(Y/n) (l/n)." You replied nervously,for some reason. 'Why a Host Club? I just wanted to go to a quiet place and study.' You thought as you turned your head to the side.

"Tell us what kind of Host you like (y/n). The childish?" He said pointing to a black haired guy with stitches under one of his eyes and a straw hat covering the top of his head.

"Hey I'm Monkey D. Luffy! It's nice to meet you (y/n)-boy!" He said with a big smile then grabbing your hand and shaking it like crazy until he got kicked in the head by Sanji.

"The cool type." He then said ignoring Luffy who was on the floor rubbing his head repeatedly as he pointed to a green haired guy. The guy seemed to have a scar going  down on of his eyes.

The man looked at you for a minute. "Zoro" he then said with a nod of his head, like he was saying hello. You nodded back in return thinking it was the polite thing to do.

"The Bad Boy type." Sanji said pointing to an Guy with fiery red hair. You know him. He's name is Eustass Kid. He's in your class.

He did nothing but look at you then turn his head away from you like he was annoyed, he was annoyed. You noticed he always seemed to be doing that around you.

"The Sadistic type." He continued knowing Kid would never introduce himself to you. This time Sanji pointed to a guy wearing a white, black spotted furry hat. He sure didn't look sadistic to you. He was quiet attractive honestly.

"Trafalgar Law, at your service." He then bent down and kissed your hand causing you to blush and a certain red head to growl lowly.

'What are up with these titles? Aren't Host Clubs supposed to have not so morbid titles? But then again New World High, isn't a normal school to begin with even if it is for the rich.' You thought as you looked at the remaining guy.

The guy had pink hair and seemed a bit timid.

"Last but not least, the shy type." Sanji said proudly.

"H-hello there, I-I'm C-Coby." He said shaking your hand awkwardly, to which you gave him a smile in return.

'That least he's title seems normal.'

"Now this is a one time deal for you. Pick one of these lovely men and today it's free!" Sanji said with a smile as he turned and clapped his hands with joy.

"Why would it be free?" You asked curiously.

"Simple (y/n), it's because you are a hero among poor people. To get into a school like this when you, yourself is poor is simply heroic to the poor." He said making you very annoyed with the fact your poor. You sighed in annoyance.

"There is a misunderstanding here. I did not come here for your little morbid Host Club. I came here trying to find a nice QUITE place to study. Now I'll be on my way now. Good day." You replied as you started walking towards the door.

"Wait! (Y/n)!" Luffy yelled as he ran towards you but you moved out of the way quickly at the cost at breaking a statue. (Not the exact way.)

"My, my. Doesn't that change things." Law said as he evilly smirked at the 'boy', he knew was a girl.

You turned towards him. "I'm going to have to pay for that aren't I?" You asked lowly looking at the statue.

"With what money?" He said darkly.

'Know I see why he's a sadist.' You though as you almost started to cry.

Luffy didn't look like nothing was wrong, Zoro just sighed and walked off, Kid looked at you with disappointment and pity, Coby was scared for your life, and Sanji was even more discussed.

"Luffy?" Law asked. "What would you care to do about this." He demanded then asked.

"Well simple. We will have him pay with his body. Until he graduates, he will be the Host Clubs Dog to pay off his 7 million yen debt." Sanji replied irritatedly, forgetting he isn't the president of the Host Club.

"Wait! I'm the president and I decide what happens!" Luffy yelled with a pout. "Way don't we move his bags and see his whole face! Maybe we can get him to pay off his debt by being a host." Luffy replied.

"That is the most stu-" Sanji begin to say was but was interrupted by Kid.

"Give her-" he stopped himself short by clearing his throat. "Give him a change. You never know." He said being kind for once. This didn't go unnoticed by the raven sadist.

"Ugh." Was all Sanji said as he pushed up the wild short (h/c) haired 'boy's' hair. Revealing a boyish, girlish looking face to the five males present.

"Kid, go get a boys uniform. Law call my hairstylist." Sanji said as he started acting like a president.

After a few minutes, Zoro soon found out you where actually a girl when you shoved him out of the changing room.

When you came out the whole group was astonished how a poor looking 'male' can look this handsome.

"For once Luffy isn't an idiot." Sanji said as he looked at her. "Now (y/n) the club has agreed that if you get a 100 request then we will forget about you 7 million yen debt."

You nodded in reply.

"But poor person, you are still our errand boy." He continued.

'Great' you thought. 'Damn rich people.'

"D-don't worry so much (y-y/n), it'll be o-ver before you k-know it." Coby said trying to be encouraging. It kinda worked.

The day continued until the end of the day only one person didn't know you where a girl.

"Hey has anyone seen my ID?" You asked as you were looking on the floor for it.

"What happened?" Luffy asked excitedly.

"I dropped my ID on the floor somewhere. I can't seemed to find it." You answered irritated with the fact you lost it.

"Hmm. Is this it?" Sanji asked as he picked it off the ground.

"Yeah that must be it." You said with a smile.

Sanji then turned it over and was stunned. "(Y/n)?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you a girl?"

"Yes biologically speaking." You replied.

"How come you didn't tell us?" Bathe asked ashamed he treated a girl so horribly.

"You never asked." She replied taking her ID back with a smile. Then walked out the door.

------------------------------------------
Idk this is an idea that just came to mind. It's probably terrible. Sorry about that. I can make a part 2 and maybe a part 3 later on. Let me know if you guys will like that!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 9.7K 100
One piece one shots x reader inserts. I started this project in 2016, finished in 2021 I'm happy to see how my writing has progressed thus far I appr...
22.5K 331 41
A collection of One Piece x Reader one shots Enjoy reading! Have a request? Leave it in the comments and I'll do my best! Only rule for now is no NS...
35K 403 21
Posting this from my tumblr onto here! full of different oneshots scenarios, drabbles, and short stories of one piece characters! *Mostly Luffy x Rea...
7.2K 317 9
(one piece various x reader) Isekai reader! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (y/n) some how whines up in one piece Now she gotta deal with it. world changing adventure...